>implying i'm not a BATman

>bitcoin down
>Bat up
:)

when moon
I'm tired of this fucker

BAT will pass $1, BAT will not pass $3.

i donno user seems brettygud

Been watching the charts all day whales getting all the bats as it was going sideways for hours including myself. Some fucker got 150k of them but I only got a few hundred more. Oh well.

gee whiz can this junk hit a dollar already so i can dump

was promised $1 months ago

this

i cant wait to get rid of this shitcoin

Don't off yourself when it's $50 EOY boys.

Holding 350k BAT and still accumulating. Enjoy the little dip that's about to take place, because after that we're going completely lunar.

A few months ago people were saying $0.5 was the upper limit.

320k BAT. I think we're gonna make it

You will make it user. Austism has never failed us before.

It will hit $100 if coinbase adds it, screen cap this.

There are 1 trillion BAT. There are 7.7 billion people on the planet. 5.3 billion with an internet connection. The US national debt is like 23 trillion. The amount at anything more than $3 a piece is fucking absurd

wtf where did you pull these numbers from? are you retarded?

I want to
;_;

can you fucking read, and do you know the difference between a billion and trillion? Holy shit people are that dumb?

yes :^)

>1 trillion BAT

lmao, you have no idea what you're talking about retard.

>50 dollars
kek
Enjoy 2 dollar maximum bags

None of that is correct.

Buy BAT now.

Isn't 80% of these coins owned by like 5 people?

It's Eich's safeguard, if too many niggers or pajeets own the crypto he will graciously crash it and take them out with him.

How high would the market cap have to be for BAT to reach this price? Is it really possible?

LOL
he definitely fits in with the others

TO THE MOON

between 50-100 billion mcap which is definitely possible. Crypto caps as a whole will be insane by eoy and this has tremendous normie appeal. When these youtubers start shilling it, it will be another TRX type craze except this time there will be substance behind it

I just updated my Brave browser and it gave me this. Are we mooning soon?

Intriguing. They want you to be able to buy BAT with a CC directly. I like where this is going.

Just checked, my 25 BAT has been dispersed. I sent 100% to H3. Who did you guys bless with BAT? We need that H3 shill.

will I make it? I'm trying to reach 10k of them at least but I know I missed opportunities today.

I don't really wanna buy something that's already near 1 billion marketcap, I'm too much a poorfag

I sent BAT to pewds for the same reason

Normies won't want to buy something that's worth X one month and pay double for it the next. And do they intend to create recurring payment? People will be happy when it dips and 'they have more for their money', but will freak out when it rises and what they pay one month only gives them half of what it used to the next, like for any other product. The only way I could see this working is if the fee for BAT stays fixed and never fluctuates (or if it does, then only once a year or something, like any price hike).

Thats a lot lower than I expected actually, wow. I seriously have a lot of faith in this project.

True but they show the amount in fiat for the BAT. If they can peg a fiat amount per month (given out in BAT tokens), normies won't care how much BAT tokens are worth from one day/week/month to the next.

Not recurring afaik, you top it off with cc purchase / can transfer like normal wallet although it's unidirectional at the moment. I think normies will warm up to the idea. 1 BAT is 1 BAT. Redeeming that for cash is a different story. But twitch integration is on the way, tipping BAT will be big.
Good shit user. I think if we keep this up BAT + BRAVE will gain traction. It's not a negligible amount of money especially with youtube demonetizing everything and these dudes getting desperate.

I have set random low buy orders a couple of times now and gotten several hundred coins each time. Never had this happen before on previous attempts at bullshitting, wondering if someone's not running a faulty bot, but who knows, I am retarded.

Thanks for the info. It makes sense that they would think of those things and take them in consideration. I'm not really up to date with how streamers and other people are tipped now, but it's great if it's easier this way.

Yeah Eich says this in exactly one of his speeches, I believe at Facebook, but about the content creators. He points out that they'll want to cash out into Fiat and the amount of BAT may change month to month, but in the end why would they care? The Fiat will be the same regardless of how much BAT they got that month

honestly i own BAT but I just installed BRAVE and it is shitty at least on this laptop.

Kept freezing switching pages and scrolling and then crashed. Sticking to Chrome.

Get rid of your pesky dinosaur coins or Charlie dump coins and buy BAT to support content creators. RIP Patreon. The future looks bright.

That seems to be an issue with your laptop, really. I dropped chrome for FF because chrome started crashing, then dropped FF for Brave when quantum came out and started crashing. Brave hasn't even stuttered yet and is so much faster

Bought in at 0.7 and 0.85, did I miss the boat?

No. headed to atleast 1.2 today.

I’m
Legit thinking of dropping all of my Tron into bat.

Thoughts?

How would it?
> receive 100 BAT ($10)
> BAT increases to double value
> withdraw BAT
> receive $20

sold BAT at .12, d-d-did i do good?

Son, you done fucked up.

its a good idea. We're currently eating up some massive sell walls, get in before we hit 1$

wtf is that Brendan Eich in the top-left? When did he turn into a pear?

>can translate BAT into fiat immediately

The real question is: Can we buy BAT with fiat currency? If so, I'll buy some right now. Otherwise, I'm screwed since my BTC order doesn't come in until the 14th. :^)

You will probably get a easy access gateway similar to apple pay in the future. The whole idea behind this coins is that its supposed to be normie friendly.

Been stocked up for months...

Im ready

Mr. Bogdanoff, tear down this wall

Its not even a big wall it should come down

>moved all of my xlm to bat a few hours ago

feels good man

Done.

Trx has been trash since I got in.

if a handle forms on this cup, I'll sell my req for BAT

>They're not afraid of the wall
>Dump it

Well shit - I have a ton of
Xlm that did me well when it rocketed.

Should I move that into bat too? Just go all in and make some money?

quick dip going right now. might wanna hurry if you are gonna move it

what makes yall so sure its gonna moon tonight?

I've been wanting to get into BAT, a while, but what makes tonight the night?

>wasting time when you can buy BAT sub 90cents

that's what i did after JUSTin assraped us with that livestream
i swapped 2.5 million TRX for the BAT i have now
join me, brother

Recently started trading on bitfinex. Its also just massively undervalued compared to some other projects out there its only a matter of time before it takes off.

Fucking hell Steven well done.

May eich bless you

handle when?

So comfy holding this extremely undervalued gem

are you really holding 700k on an exchange?

I know people hate this but you kind of have to if you want to trade efficiently. I doubt this is his whole portfolio.

I have all my holdings on an exchange. I'm scared to transfer it out and make a mistake. Am I legit retard pls help no bully

No you're not, the probability of a hack is low. But yes it can happen.

Get it over $1!

Sorry bros I sold out for verge

Will buy back later. Eich works slow (because there is an actual product) so I don't expect this to moon too soon.

Fucking lol, are you a potato?

This is going to slaughter Patreon! We will be able to see the salt and blood from the moon!!

Where can I find how big are twitch and pantreon?

>you cannot withdraw BAT from your wallet

DOA

DOA

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING

Amazon owns twitch you doofus. There will never ever be a twitch partnership.

Still being worked on shill. Will be available very soon, during q1 2018

Wrong.

This could easily hit 100b market cap. Top 3 if it goes on coinbase.

When they want to get their money out they are getting out the "10$" not the 0.5 BAT.

It is a great way to get alot of normies that want to meddle with crypto to their browser.

megumin is cute cute

It's dipping you cunt!
Just when I bought it thanks to your shilling

Thanks for buying my bags user lol

Wait what, how would this work, is there a pegged rate? That means BAT has to buy itself?

I think he meant it more along the lines of the creator receives $100 regardless of whether that means 10 or 100 BAT at the time

Jesus this is going to go parabolic. That chart

BAT is keeping me crypto-solvent in these red days. Everything else went to shit.

We need that norway user to post his chart again. Then it will blow. Its just sitting there ready for take off. One little nudge and then we go. The whales are getting ready but no one yet dares to buy directly at their wall.

>be poor
>only have 20 BATs

feelsbadman.png