Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an x5 from here would put it at 250 million market cap. soo of course it can

Obviously.

maybe if they actually make something?

>working beta app out
you wanna try again?

yeah i've tried it it fucking sucks donkey dick. not to mention a messaging app on the blockchain literally makes no sense

osm is only a shitty apl they are making to show off the odm platform.. this is what people dont get and is why its so undervalued atm

lol, no

last github release was 5 months ago. so it's basically testable only in an alpha state. chill out you little soyboy

well fuck, i have to respect the trips....

To think that this only needs a 250M market cap to reach 10$ makes my dick so fucking hard. Just imagine if this reaches a 1b market cap.. then I've finally made it. And to think 4b market cap is still realistic.... holy shit I would legit buy a lambo in ODN wrapping if that happens.

I have tears in my eyes right now.. we're all going to make it.

>just imagine the pic with an obsidian logo and all happy faces with tears, I can't even be bothered to photoshop it right now because my mind is stuck in an endless loop of happiness

It's not on the chain. It leverages the nodes that are on the chain to transmit its data in a decentralized and secure way.

Not even on major exchange yet, extremely low market cap, working product, a PLATFORM not just a messenger,glass coming out soon, very active devs, and has proved it can handle extreme fud. We will make it. We where at 22 cents 3 months ago.

Shh, don't talk to them. They don't know odn is a platform with .NET backed node infrastructure yet.

I didn't listen to Veeky Forumsand got 5k odn at about $1. So glad I finally got in a mission before the ignition even started.

we ODN bros truly deserve it after all we've been through.

hehe 1$ is a heck of a lot more than I payed for it but yea we got a looong way to go

We're headed for a new ath and with a little marketing who know where this could go. It's the next privacy coin in line to blow up.

I had a feeling so I completely exited my bitcoin position into this and nebulus.

He’s still gonna make it.

Holding only 1300 of these puppies since ico, wish i had more money back then to put in. How high could this go eoy? I need 100 k to buy a app and Some stuff

maybe

It depends how well the devs deliver. If the messenger takes off and is what they say it is, the sky is basically the limit. With only 25 mil supply it could be headed for Alpha Centauri.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

kys