Biz Still doesn't get Substratum does it

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
coincentral.com/what-is-substratum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh i get it, I'm just way too salty at this point

I got in last night, feeling comfy and ready for a moon mission.

What does it do?

All these people are chasing moonshots when this coin is legit guaranteed to succeed.

The problem theyre trying to solve is big, but not so out of this world that they cant accomplish it.

They already did alpha testing with good results and releasing beta THIS MONTH

the amount of sub youll get for running a node is dependent on how much sub you own plus the amount of time you locked it up, meaning that a large portion of sub will be locked up, driving up supply

Hosting on the substratum network will be hella cheaper then regular hosting, creating incentives for web hosts to host on the substratum network

Its a fucking VPN so ISPs cant block websites and slow down the internet speed

This will literally change the world

>but, but, my moonshots!!
gtfo you fucking retarded pajeets

It's a shit coin. Read SUB's whitepaper and compare it to Orchid Protocol's and tell me you don't agree.

It attempts to create a decentralized web.

hmmm should I sell Elixir for this..

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

been in since .10, this moon ship is a cozy ride

someday your friends will be like, "how did you know this was the internet"

its not a VPN, its better than a VPN

each host only knows about the ones next to it

tested behind red curtain of China successfully

community already massive its crazy

this shit is made of win

Literally the only problem with SUB is we need better memes.

Hahaha, more complete fucking retards that have never hosted a website.

Let's say I run an Australian business.

You know where I want it hosted?

Hint: in a giant data centre with fuck off fast internet, SSD's and ECC RAM in Sydney.

You know where I DON'T want it hosted? Spread all around the fucking world on toasters.

the price is moving crazy

Why wouldn't you want untapped traffic by the millions that couldn't reach your site w.o the sub network? This would easily pay for its self

Also you have the option to host on both toasters around the world and your shiny little servers in Sydney

fake scamcoin created by literal burgular

LMFAO if youre not in sub right now youre a moron. They confirmed release for their SUB servers jan this year. Literally any day now this month its going to go to 10 dollars. It could be tomorrow, the 15th, the 28th, who the fuck knows. All i know is that its confirmed and that their project is going to change the internet forever.

16 years ago whatever bro

On top of this any brainlet can see the accumulation happening. Ive been sitting in sub since 2$ and nothing has even happened yet. No one on biz has shilled this coin in months. Its the true sleeper of this month and come launch day, there will be fuckin tears.
coincentral.com/what-is-substratum/

i have inside information that the feds have been investigating the substratum fraud for months.
his already long rap sheet is gonna to get even longer

>insider information
kek

Bought at 1 dollar mfw

Bought at 1 dollar so dont care

I have insider information that you bought at $2.85.

Its going to dip this next 12h and then settle at about 3 dollars until the network releases. If its good, the price will easily hit 10 dollars. If its a bust, expect a huge dump.

I put $20k usd in last night. Will I make it?

Got in at 13 cents, and again at 30 cents, and again at a dollar. Comfiest hold ever.