Who else /nocoiner/

Who else /nocoiner/

only u fag

I literally got into crypto because someone called me a nocoiner.

Why don't you join us? Still early in the game.

easy to fix

I watched bitcoin go from 1k to 20k, ethereum go from 10 to over 1k, and ive seen every alt moon over the past year but i still refuse to become a coiner. I have been on this board almost everyday for a year now and i have nothing to show for it.

Is this the new larp?

i'm a no coiner, I'd rather earn my money than make it doing nothing.

Join us then, here use my ref number on binance: 18213313
WE'RE GOING TO THE MOON BOYS

you gotta be fast sign up to cuckoin the lambo code is 1cvw8

lol

How is this even possible?

nocoiners get the fuck in here on kucoin
1uhdb

wagecuck mindset, enjoy being a slave forever

Sad!

whatever, atleast my life has meaning

How do you live with yourself?

>I'd rather earn my money than make it doing nothing.

Join us.

Buy in now, I though it was too late for me in May, then again in November, finally invested in December and am now x6 up on my original investment

I know pajeets have been saying this a lot her but

DO YOU HATE MONEY??

well, I'm a coiner, I work and invest a lot of my earnings into projects like some cryptos, that have the potential to change the world for the better

I'd rather put a lot of time into research and make money by helping the human race instead of letting my money sit in my bank account and buy burgers with it every once in a while

Your life could have even more meaning if you could afford to change your community

You need a job to give your life meaning?

What a fucking shitty attitude is that?

Nocoiner here. I don't have the energy or enthusiasm to day trade like you faggots, but I'm thinking of buying some LINK in the next week or so and then hodling for a while.

Poor /nocoiner/ here. What's a cheap coin to get into that's promising?

became a coiner a week ago, found out about it 2 weeks ago
one week research followed by one week making money buying memes and shit posting, how do people watch whats happening here and still be a no coiner? blows my fucking mind

day trading is for kids who want to make a lot of money fast, but 95% will just be better off by holding good coins

Don't even think of day trading. Bots and experienced professionals will outtrade you in the longterm, no matter how high you think your IQ is.

my favorite altcoin is BTC you should look into it i heard its gonna moon soon

this is the difference between the rich, and the poor.

DIZZYING STUPIDITY

This is the JEWISH LAB RAT IN FINAL FORM. THE MAN WHO ACCEPTS HIS ENSLAVEMENT

I fucking hate this mindset. Came from a very very traditional and religious background and whole family told me autistic shit all the time. What's worse is that I actually believed them as a kid.

>"user stop playing video games they're product of satan"
>"user don't go into investing we must live an honest life"

what I wished my family understood was that money is really just proof of work. By investing your hard earned cash into worthwhile and profitable projects, you're indirectly making the world economy much more efficient.

Keep telling yourself that.

Ok you idiot no coiners, I’ll let u in on a secret to get into the game. There are 2 brokerages that are temporarily available for new registrations, but they will only be open for a few more hours. Brokerages have been getting locked up all week, it’s so bad that some whales wanting to get into crypto are buying accounts for the price of a bitcoin.

The two sites available for registration right now are binance and kucoin. On binance use 20000060 for free shit. On kucoin use invitation bonus 7KvuRx for free shit.

Then just wait til the registrations get frozen again and profit by selling your no coin account.

what the actual fuck is wrong with you user. did you not have $ to invest?

Buy some UFR??

Literally make coin just by registering an account.

>you can’t earn money working AND trading crypto

You've got to be autistic. My brother that's been diagnosed with aspergers had this same mindset. It's fucking insane.

No it’s just a self defense mechanism they put up to defend never buying. And they will be so stubborn and upset over this that they will still not buy bitcoin just to prove they are right, which they clearly aren’t. Even if bitcoin falls to $500 it would still be higher than what these guys would have given it credit for

Also yes no coiners should do this

bitcoin is just the latest scheme for greedy people to exploit the good intentions of others. I don't want to be a part of it. We all know the end game of bitcoin is to be part of hardworking, honest people's pension plans, allowing everyone to cash out and leave them holding the bag.

I know this is fake but someone on Veeky Forums reading this right now is a no coiner. Invest you dummy! In 5 years you will be in the same spot anyway. You will waste that money on booze,opiates, benzos, weed, video games, phone bills, bad girlfriends who will only cheat, FAST FUCKING FOOD with a shit ton of sugar and calories that would put you in a early grave, OR worse you will lose that invest money in Net neutrality paying for Veeky Forums and other unreasonable sites. Do yourself a favor and BUY ODN. ONLY 1 50 a pop.

Why aren't you investing now you colossal retard. This is still 1992 internet era of crypto.