and then there's magnalis:
magnalis.network
>10,000,000 MGXL
>30 cents each
>hitting Binance in June
>guaranteed moon mission

How the fuck do u know its hitting binance in june u bum

sureremit.co/
1 day left of presale. Stellar network, gonna be huge for mudskin immigrants sending money home, gonna be the death of western union.
Have to ID verify per US regulations if from US but meh. Takes payment in XLM, BTC, ETH too. Seems comfy to me. Anything over $500 is valid, for myself 50k tokens for 1,000 xlm that is just idling anyway.

Ref code if you so choose:
tokensale.sureremit.co/account/register?re=HyHO1glVf

there's also MediChain (medichain.online) as a competitor to MedicalChain

How quick?

>binance has 2.5million MGXL in their wallet
>ICO roadmap states MGXL trades in June

just putting 2 and 2 together

CoinLoan

DADI if you want to risk whether or not its a scam
MAGNALIS
SWISSBORG

I'm in MAGNALIS AND SWISSBORG

I could give a fuck about any other ico right now

devery
ignite ratings

SQIRT

OH SHIT. I ALMOST FORGOT.

>TELCOIN
BUT YOU MISSED THE ICO. THIS SHIT IS GONNA FUCKING SKYROCKET THOUGH

IN FACT,
MAGNALIS, SWISSBORG AND TELCOIN ARE GOING TO THE MOON. SCREENSHOT THIS.

Ignite ratings. Gotta sign up for whitelist though.

What do you guys think about selfkey?

someone shill block.array to me.

what is the appeal?

streamity. comes out in 9 days or some jew shit. One of them DEXes yo. aka decentralized excahnge and crackafee says dis gonna be the future senpai

Bankera? Rumours about CEO being a scammer but i'm throwing some shekels at it just in case. Its backed by NEM guy and a professor from KUL belgium (pretty elite university)

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

Bump answer me

Dude, do you think I haven't read that? Every new ICO recently has the same shit on first page of google linking to a bitcointalk thread.

LOL DYOR faggot

Nigger I just saw someone sell for half price? Why do they do this? LMAO

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Magnalis is a literal scam.

Elaborate, dick breath

you're a fucking retard because you don't understand ERC-20 tokens.

Look it up on etherscan.
All investors get their tokens.

Why are underage people allowed here?

Are you retarded? Check the entire thread again

Why did they steal the pic from someone else

They didnt you fucking retard
did you even check for yourself?

typical dumb cunt

That post is a hoax you dumb fuck. DYOR instead of relying on 1 fucking post on Bitcointalk

You didn't even google the pictures for yourself, did you?

Anyway, yeah whatever, its a scam bro. Screenshot this post so you know how stupid you are in 3 months time

Rentberry

DIGITS DONT LIE. ACCUMULATE WHILE YOU STILL CAN BROTHERS

look at the magnalis devs defending their scamtoken. absolute state of crypto.

nigger im no dev, i can barely buy on ED but believe me, i've done my research

This.

I'm a landlord and I've been looking for a platform that lets prospective tenants bid against eachother for decades. It seems like quite a competent dev team that have been together for a while, and although the project is encumbered by blockchain gimmics (they entire thing would work better if it had nothing to do with blockchain) I think it can easily overcome them and find genuine use.

Landlords will absolutely want to use this to get maximum returns and deep-pocketed tenants will use it to blow out their competition and get accommodation fast. The reputation system is something that's been missing from this sector for years.

You guys can say what you want about ICOs being a scam or being way overhyped but how else would I ever have got a part of this idea that I've been thinking about for years. Private equity and VC have monopolized all the great new ideas for years, I'm grateful that now we finally get a chance to speculate on these young companies (yes, I know this ICO is a way for early VC investors to cash out but whatever).

MGXL looks like horse shit

Who the fuk care about that ctrl+c ctrl+v DADI

blacked

what

gonna check it out based on your informative post my friend

Rentberry is actually a current service, they just hoped onto the blockchain train.

>tfw i have one that nobody in this thread has mentioned

Blockport

> hybrid DEX exchange
> fiat for crypto. Starting in Europe.
> trade across multiple exchanges
> copy other trader's portfolios
> you control your private keys
> coinbase level normie design
> team is strong and active in their community
> alpha is available to test on telegram

Pre ICO sold out in under 3 minutes.

Use this early supporter referral code for an extra 2.5% in the crowdsale - BP103819

Whitepaper: blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf

gems?

Fug, yuro coinbase. Thanks m8.

Take a look at LALA World.
ICO is currently open but 60% of the supply is already sold. ICO has only been up for a few days.
It's an easy 10x and actually has a real world problem it tries to tackle so the ROI might actually be much more than that.
They're already in talks with some bigger exchanges to get listed when ICO closes end of this month.
Solid roadmap, solid whitepaper, everything checks out.
Use my code if you register to get an additional 5% token bonus on your purchase: tokensale dot lalaworld dot io / register / IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
Don't miss this train, user. You'll see it get shilled a lot more once it hits an exchange. The pink wojacks will flow.

>tfw i know ico which is flying under radar by many
>tfw x50 returns incoming (3-6months hodl my guess)

be a good user and shill me the first letter

Forgot to mention, also partnered with Ark.

Waste of quintuquads

Ok then, is he really an OG eth developer?
Tell me more, is he vitalik friend? I want to know

Swissborg. It's a crypto investment banking project with dividends. The team has 100 years of banking and investment experience between them and the Swiss branding will attract normies. You have one day left to get in on the ico.

Look, muhfugga. If they made an app for niggers and called it “Newportcash” and it got shilled on worldstar? You better believe I’m getting in on that shit. Nothing parts ways faster than a nignog and his gibs. You could even time the pumps to the 1st and 15th every month.

best ico signals are right here in this disc0rd: U5G4v7g

Good point but blacks wont get into crypto until its easy enough for babies.

Post more ICOs guys. We know that this is where the real smart money is making gains.

It’s not?

lads, PLEASE Shill me on:

- Magnalis
- Swissborg
- Medicalchain
- EGAS

In work right now so cant read whitepapers and want to get in on an ICO. I'm fucking depressed at the amount of moon missions I miss because of this fucking job.

Check out rentberry instead, it looks like it has good potential. Also, Magnalis is a literal scam, stay away for that.

>Soul brother here
Sure is faggots

Thanks matey, I appreciate the heads up.
Im making notes right now for later, hopefully I can get in on some before its too late

Also I only ever use Binance and Bittrex, whats the deal with ED? is it not safe to use?

Sounds good
Oh nevermind

Can someone redpillme on selfkey??! Pls

pajeet team

Oh, you're one of those "muh principles" people? You better believe SJWs will swarm this. If you hate money, feel free to sit this one out.

if you sell me on it i'll use it. Why not just use fucking XLM

Fun. Just fun. Everything in fun.

If i participate in Swissborg ICO as a US citizen am I liable for any charges?

Honest question, what good does it do to not share ICOs? I can understand gem coins so you can accumulate, but ICOs?

As soon as telcoin announces its partnerships Veeky Forums will fomo in.
I warned u faggots, company founded by experienced people in the mobile business one of them sold its 50million dollar company, they already have clients lined up to try their mobile payment system and they can easily take a multi billion dollar business from remittance companies who overcharge consumers and don’t even offer mobile payments.
They’re going to kill it end of this year, easy x100

C

Their token sale has ended.

I cry everytime.

This is ilegal in many countries. Bear that in mind.

dcorp (DRP) --- its DAO 2.0. governed VC by token holders. only 20m marketcap right now. 5x at least, no question.

blockarray --- best supplychain proposition. whitepaper is amazing, only 7m ICO cap. another easy 5-10x.

rentberry --- decentralized rental bonds. Product already exists and has loads of media exposure (as a controversial platform disruptive to current system). They are now putting it on the blockchain. large bonus for early participants, 30m marketcap. easy 2x when factoring in bonus

You're welcome

Anyone else quick enough to get into TokenPay, that coin looks good. The ICO is closed now, but they have already had meetings with Swiss banks.

Yep, we're gonna moon mate
Will probably be on ED, make sure you're ready

Not really under the radar but confi is going to be a Moon mission.

>telcoin
Token sale closed. What's the next spot to get in?

Did you get into the presale?

Do you mean Confido? Why will it go up?

crycash, by the crytek team that made crysis and the far cry games

ori.network
> working product
> VERY low cap

ED, probably wait for the initial dump and buy in before it moons right after, in my experience every ICO starts higher from the ico price, x3-4 and then dumps a little before stabilising and from then it depends if it’s a shitcoin or not, but this one looks like it’s going to moon, they have exchanges lined up in the upcoming weeks after distribution so yeah, be prepared before they’re listed or you will buy at a premium.

kek. Yep. Intentionally looks like shit

ED is safe just different. Be careful not to fuck it up.

they use two different spellings of decentralized on the top of the page

>Swissborg

Swissborg ICO is about to end tomorrow. Definitely recommended for all non-burger fags.
First ICO I actually talked to the team directly through the phone and was surprised it was not a Pajeet that picked up.

Fiat investment possible above $5k, otherwise minimum 0.1ETH

You can also use my pajeet code for 5% extra 176373 if you are feeling poor.

CoinFi whitelist has now closed according to telegram. Do I have to wait for an exchange now?

How do you hear about all these lucrative icos?

Have a read. It uses xlm- as in fiat->xlm~>reimbursements through vendors, all kinds of shit. Low fee way to send remittances across borders. Working product. Gonna be big, I hope.
token.sureremit.co/SureRemit-WhitePaper-v.1.21.pdf

Thank you man. Will use your code if I decide to sign up. Don't expect big gains, though.

May I interest you in a 100% pajeet ICO in return?

fuck that scam shit

Magnalis looks like a fucking joke lmao! Look at that team.

Noone in here mentioned CRED?? Really? Have a look at the mcap coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verify.

To be listed on KuCoin and potentially Binance. Dont believe? Here: community.verify.as/t/exchange-listings-for-cred/23

Anythine else?

>minimum 0.1ETH
how many coins will that get you?

Looks terrible.
>Zero fees remittances lol.
>No team
>No prototype
>No nothing

If we're talking about remmitance service, Telcoin is an upcoming one that's legit as fuck. Too bad the ico for that is over.

>tfw block array has already sold out
>missed my chance of going all in on a 7 million market cap project

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

never mind, blockarray just reached its cap lmao.

These two are always shilled together. Makes me think it's scam-city.

Also, anons were saying they were getting their MGXL immediately after contributing to ICO -- either they can't code or they exit scammed ~9k (as of two days ago).

15x lower mcap than far inferior supplychain coins. you could probably pick them up on etherdelta when coins are transferable. theres been zero marketing at this point.