Alright, listen up

Alright, listen up.

I'm about to make you all filthy rich.

There is a new app that is about to be released called Apollo.

It’s Coinbase 2.0 and the devs have demonstrated that it works in their telegram today.

The same devs also have a project called ELTCOIN.

ELTCOIN will be sitting right alongside Bitcoin in the app as an option for people to effortlessly buy with fiat.

ELTCOIN is under 1k sats right now and climbing at a steady pace.

Total supply is 100M
Market cap is $10M

Soon Apollo and ELTCOIN with be a household name among normies just like ripple and Coinbase have become except this time without the 100B supply.

You do the math.

apollomission.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

hodl.vc/
s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/eltcoin-assets/whitepaper.pdf
etherscan.io/token/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where can i buy ELTCOIN now?

Coin exchange and Mercatox.

bittrex/binance soon.

I don't see how people would prefer a coin you can't use on other exchanges

fuck it, bought some

I can see this easily going 5x after release at this price

You buy coins before they hit big exchanges if you want to make real money.

The problem with this one is that there is no incentive to buy it vs eth or something else. We won't get a cut of fees or anything like other exchanges do.

OP prove that Eltcoin is going to be integrated in the app. The app project looks promising but I have a feeling you're bullshitting about ELT

this

I just read the whitepaper. What kind of fucking college student wrote this? It's not professional at all

Lmao op is full of shit. I just saw the video, the app only buys BTC. No mention of ELT anywhere. You idiots are so gullible I hope you get stuck with those bags if you actually jumped to buy this based on 1 mans shill.

nice just bought 100k

You can confirm by checking their telegram.

Whoa whoa I actually take back what I said. It would seem as tho ELT and Apollo app are somewhat related. ELT may actually get on the app....

Just read the whitepaper. This coin is a piece of shit. 80% total supply was airdropped. ZERO improvements to tx rate or anything else. They put memes in the whitepaper.....

Lol yeah still won't buy it.

further confirmation:

hodl.vc/

I cant even find the white paper

So here is the big question:

Why would you pick a random shitcoin to anchor your exchange??? Its not like its hard to make a coin. Binance, KuCoin, and other all launched their own coins but these guys pick a random shitcoin.

Then you've got the meme VC that is invested in both the shitcoin and the new exchange??? Sounds like the idea is to pump the coin, dump it and run. I don't care if this coin goes 1000x, I'll never regret not buying such a piece of trash

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/eltcoin-assets/whitepaper.pdf

This. You can probably make money off it but I don't like the idea of buying obvious scam coins that don't even pretend to have a justification for their existence and are just get rich quick schemes.

Seriously, this is the most ridiculous one yet

*about to launch exchange, twitter account has 2 posts*

Besides, the coins already 5x from when they announced it would be added.

by all means don't invest then.

I will be happy to sell to you at 100k sats when you fomo in.

So are you on the dev team, or a hired shill?

i need stronger shilling. Not enough history to convice me

All: Here's another red flag

etherscan.io/token/0x44197a4c44d6a059297caf6be4f7e172bd56caaf#balances

Token distribution claimed as follows: 80% air drop, 10% flash sale, 10% burned

So how does one wallet end up with exactly 10% of the supply? It looks like they either never burned, or gave themselves the 10%

Run, run, run

Just been holding since 8 sats.

already 100x in the last 2 months and about to do it again.

They are about to have a community poll on telegram to decide whether to burn, or use that 10% to get into bittrex/binance.

8 sats.... Next time pick a price that the coin has actually been. CMC says its never been that low.

picked it up on ED before it was on CMC at the 8 sat equivalent.

>Trusting CMC
They can’t even get the market cap and total supply of a lot of their coin listings right.

Ok sure... lets pretend that happened.

Why isn't it a shitcoin that someone just made on a 'build-your-own-token' service?

Why would I trade fiat to a coin that I can't transfer to any worthwhile exchange?

Is there any incentive to hold this coin? All the major exchanges give a cut of the profit. I should just buy this to make the you and the devs rich?

Don't buy it. the rest of us will use your tears to polish our lambos.

Coins can have prices before being on CMC... come on bruh

They just ignore the korean exchanges now because the prices are 20% higher across the board.

I certainly won't. There's no way you can launch with that little liquidity and not immediately fuck your customers over. If the devs hold the biggest wallet then the #2 wallet only has $800k of coin. There's no way they can support any amount of transaction volume with that little coin without skyrocketing the price and getting dumped on by the other 80% of coin holders.

It would also be nice if you surprised us and did something a investor would, like talk facts, rather than blow hot air about tears, fomo, and lambs,