The king is waking up

The king is waking up

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/y0RU17zS-The-Wedge-is-closing-for-next-ATH/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does this graphic mean

Another bull?

Market manipulation. Bitcoin is dead but whales and Bitfinex are keeping this shit up like it's Weekend at Bernie's. Can't wait for it to go away.

bittrex has no BTC/USD volume, which is what really matters

On bitfinex (#1 exchange for BTC/fiat) there are 40 million USD worth of sell walls to 16k. Less then 40 million USD of buy walls stopping a dip to 13.5k.

Whales keeping the price artificially high so they can dump their shit before doomsday.

breaking 17300 @ gemini in 1-2 days. screen cap this.

I'm expecting bitcoin to rise again, but 4mil is nothing.

seems like a very legit buy order

Maybe, but at this point it just depends on how a few people decide to pull the strings, it won't meant anything as far as BTC's true value.

These threads are just getting pathetic. There's been 1 at least every other day for weeks now. You're living in the past OP. Grandpa is really sick and in pain and he just wants to pass on and you're prolonging his suffering because you can't cope with the new scary world without him.

please baby jesus let this be true. I spent 50k USD at 16.7k

FACT

it has NEVER been not profitable to buy and hold bitcoin for 3 years

FACT

What happens if BTC dies? Crypto dies too?

I'm 100% in xlm though, holding 112k

>Xlm

LOL

who cares?

you hold some shitcoin for 3 months and you've made more than you did holding btc for 3 years.

You better be holding some ETH and XMR if it ends up to that.

yes because bitcoin is the only one people actually use

you guys think its a good idea to dump all my BTC into ETH rn or wait for a BTC rally/ETH dump?

this is legit.

move your flat lining shit coins into BTC

you're looking at weeks of bullish momentum.

nah definitely do it when Eth is ATH and bitcoin is low because it will stay that way forever. great trade

It depends what kills it.

If it’s just a massive correction, everything else corrects with it then it starts growing again.

If it’s hacked then we are in real trouble... but crypto will go on in some form

> keeping this shit up like it's Weekend at Bernie's.
kek

Looks nothing bullish.. not on any indicator you can pull out of your ass.. best guess is it's forming a head and shoulders pattern.

Going all fiat... don't care about imaginary gains... will buy back when situation resolves itself

I just sold all my shitcoins to ride the BTC/ETH pump, ill buy back later

Head and shoulders is only valid on an uptrend and we've been downtrend for a while. So the inverse is true.

as a member of Veeky Forums, do it. Buy high, sell low and be a real Veeky Forumstard

I Dont think that’s true for any shitcoin

Currently on top page in r/bitcoin

can someone comp me some bitcoin TA

Normies are far more interested in Ethereum than bitcoin

source: have boomer family members who are asking about ethereum, not bitcoin

it means you're dumb.

Looks like we're about to have a hell of a week...

please wake up daddy and rape these shitcoins

Daddy's just downed a xanax bar and shitcoins will bleed even more

>it has NEVER been not profitable to buy and hold real estate for 3 years
>it has NEVER been not profitable to buy and hold Blockbuster stock for 3 years
>it has NEVER been not profitable to buy and hold beanie babies for 3 years
>it has NEVER been not profitable to buy and hold tulips for 3 years

swifted 66% of my portfolio into BTC, the king HAS to bounce back after being

100% comped

These dummies saying H&S have no idea that its only valid after an uptrend. On the big time frame it's a potential inverse H&S.. Lomg story short, perhaps we go down to 13,500 but we'll probably be breaking upwards in a couple days.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/y0RU17zS-The-Wedge-is-closing-for-next-ATH/

>past performance is not indicative of future results

thanks, I like the theory that bitcoin will breakout around 1/18 due to the first futures contracts coming to a close
we will see

Don't know desu... we're much above trend line, fibonacci memes are not good.. trade the 9 meme says we're about to take a massive dump... even btc maximalists are getting scared.

Also don't think it's a coincidence big names have been cashing out.

we had an 80mn market cap 4 months ago..... shitcoins are valued at stupid highs. Mana, a fucking videogame n the block chain is worth 1/4 billion

shit need to coREKT

I'm in fiat desu

>shitcoins are valued at stupid highs. Mana, a fucking videogame n the block chain is worth 1/4 billion
I agree with you too things are way overvalued but I think bitcoin will weather the correction better than shitcoin
the amount of mainstream attention bitcoin/crypto is getting right now is ridiculous, but it could be to keep the prices inflated while big players cash out, then who knows what comes after does blockchain have true utility I think so for some bigger projects

The buys are drying up... can't see this tthing go up

etiher its going rapidly up, or it's going rapidly down. In both cases alts are going down. I'd recommend either rebalancing the portfolio with 30-50% BTC or getting out with some tether. I don't like tether so I did the former

kings don't give up 60% of their territory.