Sorry

last chance before the dip ends

Last diarrhea before the street ends

3x in the last week.
But yes pajeet coin of course

is this the real deal?

don't care how often you shit on the street, pajeet.

no, don't buy it, it's a scam sir.

That's the faggot who bought @ 700 sats and sold @ 490 the other day, he's always taking shit about cindicator bc hes a weakhanded cucklord
Ignore

Thanks for the reminder to get back in. LOL @ all the fuding in this thread. Cindicator will be huge. Already have a working product. Teeka Approved.

aloha pajeet, how are the shitting streets of mumbai this morning?

fuck this faggot ass coin

i literally all inned it cuz someone on biz was shilling it then I read about what a fukking turd it was and watched it flush 2 grand down the toilet for me

cant wait to sell this piece of garbage 0 volume coin

if you want lol

Why is there so much calling CND "pajeet" like in every single CND thread, when this coin is barely posted at all? Seems like obvious organized FUD to me. Buy more CND.

As far as i know, somethings happening in february with it. Wont matter then

we can smell the shitting streets you're phone posting from, pajeet.

how'd you lose money? CND has been steadily rising

You need to try a different FUD strategy. It looks really stupid to call a coin posted so seldom a pajeet coin. Go call TRX, FUN, BNTY, and all that other shit with 1000+ threads a day pajeet because those are real pajeet. Those are the threads YOU post, after all.

not as stupid as you look shitting on the street, pajeet.

all you had to do was hold a little

Hodling 12k and hoping for a good year in 2018

To clarify, I'm still holding. Bought in at 1127 and I have no doubt it will surge to anywhere between 1160-1200 within a day.

That being said, I've been sitting here watching it dip to ~1060 then rise to 1100-1120ish all fucking day, I could've been stacking up 5% profits swinging it (and I would've, and still will once I can dump past 1140)

I'm just salty that I didn't set a lower buy order, could've snagged it around 1k last night...

Holding about 10k, I believe this will 10x by summer, if the Cindicator app is exposed to more normies.

holding around 200K comfy

not enough to stop shitting on the street though.

See? It's you

shitcoin

You fucking retard go kys

Buy high sell low right ?