ODN

I can now pay my mortgage with my staking rewards each month. ODN still has room to grow. It can realistically hit $40 a coin easy in the next few months. Buy in now or FOMO later, it's up to you.

>A messenger app
no thnx

6.5k ODN reporting in. honestly pissed it pumped today because i wasn’t done accumilating. will definetly continue to buy more but i won’t be able to afford a masternkde any time soon

kys, moron

how much odn for staking
also thanks for shilling this yesterday in the lowcap coin thread i unironically bought and am up plenty

You idiots dont realize that Sagemark was the one that pumped the price from 9k sats to 14k sats. He said "Im good at helping recover projects".

Also, fuck ScottP

explain yourself

10k needed.

PS. I watched the interview. The staking is 10% minimum GUARANTEED

That means if this coin reaches a 1b marketcap you can effectively retire

Sagescam and Shad are 2 of the 3 founders who pumped the coin in Oct. It was dead for months after that and magically got 80 btc volume after he "stepped in". Expect at least a 50% correction

I literally just went all in... are you suggesting I dump my bags?

Yes get out Asap.

What does that exchange have to do with anything?

They control the order books on cryptopia. There are no real buys and look how thin the books are. Sorry user you are now a bagholder

Who does, is that some whale group?

Sagemark and Shad. They are 2 of the coin founders.

>bagholder
More like up 60% and growing. Explain your discord pic because it's literally nothing.

They left the order book with .1btc to 9k sats. It will dump hard soon

Still above where I bought in.

Sell a fraction of your holding

Enjoy it while it lasts. Many bagholders with dozens of btc looking to sell off. All it.takes is a few to crash the book

LOL PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BUYING THIS SCAM COIN LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah the fomo kicked in. Unloaded my bags at 13k sats right in time for sage pump.

Felt good

Why do you lie though.
How do I know this isn't a jew double bluff?

Lel. Newfaqs buying Odin. Now i have seen it all.

There are bad men who will come and kill all your family, if you own any ODN and the PnD artist sagemark will dump 100 milliuons on you sell now idiots its a scam A SCAM A FUCKING MESSENGER REEEEE SELLLLLL NOW

Holy shit is she a downie?