Who else bought into this shitcoin >$30?

Who else bought into this shitcoin >$30?

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

97 cents. comfy af

went 50% portfolio at $12 moving remaining 50% in to XRB rn before rebranding, mobile apps, and Binance

Easiest 3x coming up next few weeks

Worst part is, I could've bought into it at $6 but I refused to use bitgrail because it looked like shit

Only OP didn't realize this was NO shitcoin...

$8

Comfy as fuck. Can't wait for the rebrand and the binance listing. Shit is going to get wild.

bought at 3.64. holding till 100$

Why are withdraws broken in bitgrail?

Have any of you successfully moved XRB from bitgrail->Kucoin?

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

Nope, $3

Feels good to know I can never lose money with this

deposit to new listing opens few days before trading happens.

Bought in a 15k sats for 400. Holding but getting tired of the sideways movement.

we is rebrandening tonite

It's not BitGrail. Tested a few transactions between BitGrail and my wallet yesterday, and they all went very smoothly in less then one minute.

bought for $40 on kucoin lul

Ouch.

Just hold till $100

got in at 6400 sats. At the time it was 50% of my portfolio since i am poorfag. I sold 37 of them near ath and have used that to reinvest in other coins.

I have 100 left. Just hodl r-right?

Stop copy-pasting this shit everywhere, it's not funny.

I know Kucoin has issues accepting XRB currently which is why I'm asking if any of you have deposited XRB with them.

Separately, Bitgrail says withdraws are in maintenance all day...

Bought in at 950 sat
anyone selling before Binance listing, fiat pairs and rebranding is a grade A dumbass

Any proof of this at all?

If BitGrail's withdrawals are in maintenance that means they're upgrading to the new node that the team has completed.

Oh, I didn't know BitGrail had XRB in manteinance...AGAIN. What the fuck.

$15 here

haha pajeet with your 10x daily XRB FUD. Always using the same picture with the same name. very sad

I bought in at $23. Very worth it IMO. Just hold.

Bought in at 57c. This bitch gonna be my retirement fund.

>traded eth for this at 35 dollars
>eth up 20% since then
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>fiat pairs

Where is this rumor coming from? If you go to the xrb discord you can ask rai.exchange boss , Jay, directly. He only has ltc-xrb planned so far. No fiat pairs.

im a poor slav. got 2200 of this from summer. will i make it?

I did too OP.. feelsbadman

Bought most of my XRB at $10 and $15.

I decided to all in. Hope it's not a mistake, we will see after Binance and if it works well.

Bought it at $35, sold it at $30, then took that money and put it in DBC. Not even mad.

God I should have got out earlier chasing the numerous other moon missions on kucoin but my losses would be hefty now at this point
I'm sire thisbis gonna break even at sone point this month at least...

Nah, bought at $0.77, saw two separate guys shilling it here and took a quick look, was/am amazed.

>What is RaiExchange

will still do at least 3x from ath

Wait... what if the delay is actually because of the rebranding.

Theres way too many raifags now for it to fail , decided to get $400 dollars worth at $25. I can see a 3x , but expect big dumps as people cash out

Why anyone would pay over $1 for this vulnerable piece of shit is beyond me

Bought 2300 of them at 4000sats on mercatox, they will never to be seen again

Yes.

your FUD only makes XRB stronger

.15 cents i'm happy with my gains.

just bought a hundred of these things. feels like i overpaid even on the dip from ath but whatever

is this going to 100x?

it's going 1000x

XRB literally replaces Bitcoin

enjoy your bags now faggots
>we tried warned you

CryptoChat - Discuss All Things Crypto (And Shit)

tellawallet.com:3700/

Give Walton (Wtc) a look its guaranteed for money

fuck off rajeet