UFR IS PUMPING AGAIN

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

BUY BUY BUY

NO COMING BACK DOWN THIS TIME

5 dollars inc

Thanks to random user who shilled me this coin, I love you

when the fuck does cryptopia open registrations

Better take your ass to EtherDelta before you miss out this shit going to the goddamn moon.

Same, i came here and there were a bundle of anons shilling this. Got me some too

After we've already mooned I'm sure, I can't get any link if it makes you feel better because I'm sure as hell not using etherdelta

We can all make it together. We all want the price to rise

>Capctha: Hoathly BULL
Its a sign from the captcha gods

>>
metamask = ezmode

I got in on UFR yesterday, already made $200, I'm happy.

Yes

Thanks for shilled me some days ago user.
I'm in the spaceship, see you in Pluto everybody

sell wall looks quite massive anons, you sure this is not getting dumped right away?

Wow, made so much on t his coin great time to invest everyone

We LITERALLY ate thru a 10btc wall at 10000 sats today and then a 6 btc wall at 1100 sats.....if 16 btc got dropped rj itd shoot to 20k sats immedietly. There will be no dump. Just another pump

shut up basterd you're just fomo

sell wall was bigger earlier today at 1.50

then we ate it

anons I am in

Same. We are all gonna make it user :) just dont sell for at least 3 months but thats if u weak hands. 6 months better. But thats not even q3. Once its q4 and desktop application is out for every normie to use this shit will be over a billion in market cap MARK MY FUCKING WORDS(prob more like 3 or 4 billion but i dont wanna sound too optimistic). Remember that tron is at 10 billion and it wont havr a working product until 2020....(3 or 4 bil is still a low estimate id what im saying). Good luck to all weakhands tryna grow their hand strength. Dont budge.

Good, spread the news about (Upfiring) UFR

Seems the idea is catching on. A torrent system that can not be taken down. Fast downloads with the incentive to seed. Tiny payments for fast downloads for any file online. I was in at 0.3$, now at 2$. DYOR

$10 soon

TOGETHER WE SHALL CONQUER THIS SELLWALL ANONS, SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER WE WILL REACH THE MOON TOGETHER WE WILL X10 OUR INVESTMENTS

I’m getting weak hands. Please help me overcome this FUD.

Etherscan says there are only a around 1300 coin holders. Is this really going anywhere?

The fud is literally bullshit. Dont listen to it. Alpha will happen q1. Beta q2. Dont wait until those milestones user or you already missing out on tripling or quadrupling your assets

SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL SELL SELL

The whole point of torrenting is that it's completely free... Who the fuck wants to pay to torrent? I'm a fucking idiot for buying this crap

new exchange listings coming soon, there will be no stopping it once that happens

you get paid to seed retardddddddddd
1 people with best content will earn free money
2 people want the best content
3 it will only cost.01 to download

people will flock to UFR dude its bulletproof

Shut the fuck up noone is handing their bags to you when they arnt done filling em up. Ask again in a year and maybe ull be kucky enough to be able to accumulate a large stack without driving the price up enormously

1) Big name torrent sites are constantly subject to various DMCA takedowns and other lawsuits. Nearly every single brand in the torrenting scene has "government seized asset" plastered all over it. ThePirateBay, Kickass.Torrents, Torrentz.EU. This is not going to stop, ever, as centralized servers are peanuts in terms of work in locating them and shutting them down. This in effect makes it so that there is no stable place to get torrents from.
2) In void of these free torrent sites, all sorts of sketchy and dubious scamware sites have popped up. I can list you a list after list. This makes attaining torrents risky and not convenient.
3) The vast majority of torrents are not seeded at all. Only few, mainly new torrents, are even seeded. Want to find an album of a lesser known artist? Sorry, no seeds. Want to download legacy software? Sorry. Want to download an obscure game? Movie? Document? Nope. With UFR, seeding is incentivized.
4) Torrents are rampant with viruses. UFR will incorperate a seed-rating system which will provide incentive for people to host clean files. If the seeder hosts malicious software, then her/his rating well obviously plummet down to oblivion.
5) Finally, torrents will be very cheaply priced, for obvious reasons. I expect them to only cost 0.01$, the majority of them anyway. Who is too poor to pay such a meager fee? Only pajeets, niggers. And Jews are too greedy.

Holy shit that site is so bad though. I spent the best part of yesterday trying to figure shit out and lost loads of ETH to dumb shit. Still can get my stuff out...

Yes.