Quick anons! are there any alt's that will moon right now I can make a quick buck off of?

Quick anons! are there any alt's that will moon right now I can make a quick buck off of?

Specifically on binance since that's where all my money is at.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Save your money, get into some cool ico
Hold eth til them

Binance is where tired, already-mooned alts go to get traded by bots and normies who get raped by the bots

alright, where do I transfer my money then?

FUN, unironically.

Binance new accounts ref -> 19975113

etherdelta, kucoin, cryptopia

ODN and UFR. guaranteed 10x or even 20x. you wont find any 10x coins on binance tho. you could also try JNT when it hits the market on the 1st of february

PRL on Kucoin. New website, rebranding and testnet coming in a couple of days.

What happens when i check how much UFR price has gone up

Yep UFR is the way to go IMO, you wont find it on binance tho

>kucoin
wtf? why doesn't binance have these?

After a coin is already on binance it's normally too late.

is there a way to transfer market to market? or do I have to sell all my current alts get ETH back, and send it back to coinbase then transfer to a new market?

Think about it, most people are like you they only use binance/coinbase.
So if you buy now BEFORE it gets listed on binance just think of all the gains you will get once it does get listed... easy 10x
grab you some UFR

jump onto ufr before its too late

even worse. you have to sell your alts to eth than cash it out as fiat, then deposit again on coinbase then transfer to a offline ether wallet and wait for the transaction to clear (takes couple of days) then you can transfer it again to binance and from there to other exchanges

Where do I buy this?

HBT but its only on etherdelta, will be a 10x End of the month

Fuck that ufr it's pumped to hell by pajeet pnd groups.

But one coin that is currently charging is CoinonatX. 3.5mil market cap, whales accumulating, new developmenns and news coming.

30mil market cap by the weeks end.

kek

I might as well wait on my next paycheck then

DENT

>gosh, jolly. i have a question about crypto. let's just ask these bitter virgin husks on here. i bet they'll help me. what could possibly go wrong?
dude just google stuff like that

you just transfer between exchange hot wallets
it's on the withdraw/deposit page of every exchange...

and to the ones steering user the wrong way:
fuck you from keeping capital out of the market and our collective pockets... you are the cancer of crypto...

Buy ICX and sell when it moons to 200k on the 24

>right now
Substratum is mooning for no reason despite devs not releasing app yet. Might be inside trading and they're about to do it.

LINK's a pretty good bet

CanYa is at its lows at this moment, it can go 10x soon

Don’t forget, if you want to send from the other exchanges back to Binance you’ll have to follow the same steps as from Binance to somewhere else.

i like TAU

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/

WHY'S IT GOTTA BE SO FUCKING COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!

How much coins for master node?