2 days till new website, rebranding and testnet. Whale sellwalls starting to crumble...

2 days till new website, rebranding and testnet. Whale sellwalls starting to crumble, youtubers and reddit getting onto it. Why aren't you in here to double your money in the next 2 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i guess i'll go back in. nice launchpad forming

just went all in with 10k
>what's the target ? $10?

Well there is quite literally almost no way of going down at least with the updates coming up and people don't even know about them. But they will when they're spammed everywhere. Just trying to get you guys in for the wins.

Maybe 10usd in february, then again the growth so far has been faster than XRB so who the fuck knows. But I'm expecting at least 6 dollars in a week.

i didn't know about testnet, where'd ya get that?

"TestNet Update
Our progress on the Oyster TestNet is on track for January release. While ramping up new hires takes time away from commits, we are confident our growing team will be up to speed and on-time."

That's from their latest post. medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

it's being pumped right now by you guys i'm sure.
Just Check the order book. If you get past that wall though I'm game.
no one buys 11 PRL

poorfags like me do

lmao

brainy gang brainy gang brainy gang brainy gang
my bih du luh moon gainz
brainy gang brainy gang brainy gang brainy gang

PEARL GANG, ICED OUT

and we aint fucking selling

pearly stick ugh!

i need more pearlies ugh!

in at 50c, staying till $50.

Shouldn't you say that when it's dipping? The trend currently is clearly upwards.

Can you stop it with this gang shit, its gay as fuck and not even original

Let the kids jerk each other off.

lol literally nobody wants this shitcoin
take two seconds to think about it
are cpus are already gonna be slowdown because of spectre meltdown nobody is gonna want another draining resource that could potentially be used as an attack vector.

it hardly takes processing power you moron. It uses Tangle

let someone control your cpu/gpu you stupid nigger have fun when someone finds a bug wipes out all your wallets

Javascript is what gives a website control over your computer, not this you fucking moron. Spectre is patched and wtf does that have to do with oyster pearl. If you're actually this tech illiterate and investing in crypto, kill yourself unironically.

This is the new logo, pretty sick

nice

forgot about reading this and then bought today and saw this now. thanks user for refreshing my memory

did all these new shitcoins have the same person create their logos? they all fucking suck and look the same

So fat
Lmao
>bro are you even trying ?

Gotta be normie friendly for gains my man.

prl holders are so fucked

easy 3x after testnet release

explain

Should get a good boost with the new website and shit too. Showing off the team etc.