No money would really save you Veeky Forums

No money would really save you Veeky Forums ,

We are so alone and we are going to die so alone, it doesn't matter if we are married or we have someone, deep down inside we are alone, we are so fragile, i remembered seeing my grandmother sitting in her wheelchair complaining about how tough life had been for her, she spended her last years depressed in that wheelchair.

There is no happy ending for any of us, remember that the real bubble is life and the idea that we matter, that we truly have an ego or any purpose in life, that we are truly different from an ant or any other animal, we are raised in that bubble but we are truly nothing but air Veeky Forums

Im saying this while im sitting in +1M, persuing money and materialism is just a pilar of our lifes to be focus on something, once you are there and you realise that 'this is it' , it isn't anything special, life becomes even more meaningless

I will allow you to give me all your money so that you may once again find meaning in your life

If you feel that way. Help a poorfag out like me who literally can't pay the rent cause of the xrp dip.

how to not be sad.

if (sad) {
Find something that makes you happy
} else {
Keep doing it
}

Listen motherfucker, at least you don't have to worry about bills while living this meaningless existence. Asshole.

Buy more hookers faggot

You invested money you couldn't afford to lose in a literal Jew banker scam coin that was a direct attack on real crypto, and you want sympathy? Fuck you, you deserve everything you get!

Yes that is true, but i used to, born low class ended up with money.
I think what i enjoy the most now is seeing people happy, it fills me.

We are so fragile in this bubble called life, i enjoy seeing and making other people happy, because that's it, in the end there isnt anything much more than that, relieve the suffering from existince creating happy memories is beautiful, even tho they are going to be lost in time it is beautiful

Give me your money then.

Not being poor is the solution to finding the meaning of life.

It's impossible to be a wagecuck and find ultimate reason for your existence.

nice, just bought 100k

Just buy a farm and start an autist ranch, finger paint all day and eat cut up hot dogs with ketchup with your people

More money can be me more alone time. I could never be bothered by anyone again with $10M.

money doesnt matter guys
.t richfag

fuck you mate.
t. poorfag

big !!pump group with 30k members big pump happening in 10hrs join in

discord link--> qXpkdeZ

17XWYrViWaSstX8a4y
y2mQRKU6qEwbhDk5

Let me help ease the pain and take a load off in my wallet. Feel better, bud.

user, I get you. But you have to take that money that you have been given and make something out it.

Try a buisness... there is probably something you're good at or have a good knowledge of and could make into a full time job.

Take me, I've wageslaved for 10 years at a wine store. Most of my friends are top end graphic designers. I was born in Georgia, a country with awesome but very little known wines.

My only goal in crypto is to make enough capital so I can buy bulk wine in Georgia, apply my label on it and use my contacts to promote the wine.

The whole idea is not to become a wealthy man, but to escape the leveling of modern life.. I just want to find a project that will make me enough money to live comfy and that will occupy my time. A challange.

Take time to find your own project, you have the money... might be hostel in some shithole if you speak good foreign talk. Might be a bakery if you like to make bagels.

Money for the sake of money is a curse... but it can also become a blessing.

Go to Peru and try Ayahuasca

What's with this faggot reddit spacing?

This. The money doesn't bring meaning.
It brings the freedom to discover what is meaningful

What's with this faggot complaining about spacing?

Yeah it's pretty fucking meaningless but I'm still having fun.

Also, not having to wageslave until you reach that age is a nice extra.