The SEC is really not going to continue to let an unregulated market filled with manipulation, pump and dump groups...

The SEC is really not going to continue to let an unregulated market filled with manipulation, pump and dump groups, insider trading, having and theft and ridiculous losses and gains exist. This will all come crashing down soon so enjoy it while it lasts.

How much money do I need if I want to make 150$/day by daytrading?

put it all in ripple and in 24 hours it will become 150

yeah but how are they going to stop it

Kek

So if the the SEC wanted to shut this down, what kind of regulations would the put into place? If they made it illegal for Americans to own cryptocurrencies, they would cripple the decentralized economy and ruin their chances against China long term. What are they going to do?

Fucking kek

>manipulation, pump and dump groups, insider trading, having and theft and ridiculous losses and gains exist.

Describes the current financial system perfectly, so i don't see why not.

Government regulations are for your own good, remember that.

nice one

Block the exchanges, raise taxes, criminalise crypto, block the banks from accepting cash. Those are the easiest options.

lmao what the fuck do you think QE was

at this moment, monero becomes a $10,000 coin

tax gains at 60%
heavily guarded exchanges/making it illegal to create an exchange, etc.

Wouldn't big institutions not be hoping on board right now if this was going to happen? I bet big institutions know they have at least a year of making huge gains before any SEC involvement

lmao whichever country shuts down their country out of the bitcoin markets will actually die as a country in 50 years im not even kidding. if america banned bitcoin they would turn into a 4th world africa because they will be so backed onto technology. its actually a new race to whichever country has the most world domination at crypto currency. this world will be dominated by 90% asians in 100 years

they're not going to do shit because every major financial institution and tech company is working on blockchain solutions. What's going to happen is a lot of idiots will lose their shirts, the SEC won't fucking care, John McAfee will be working on his next scam, and the tokens that do something will be worth something.

Crypto gains are 55% in Japan.
Still doesn't stop us.

seems like the best option is move out of the US and into a less shit country that actually has freedom

>land of the free

K E K

wtf, what, really?

MY SIIIDIESSSSS

I doubt any Japanese actually pays them, they probably keep a good portion in crypto or XMR to avoid taxes.

>The SEC isn't going to continue to let literal nobodies make money and take risks, it's gotta be safeproof'd for normies
I guess they missed the whole "decentralized" aspect of crypto.

As a real estate developer, Trump has no love of banks or bankers. They're the people who get a locked in profit while he tales all the risk and does all the work; that is how developers generally view banks. I think Trump will let it ride, pic related.

how much SEC to fuck her in 2019?

what is ZRX

A week into nofap her smile is enough to jack off to