Why Ethereum is Different

Before you read anybodies reply to me, be sure to read this entire post so you realize they didn't read the entire post before replying. Ethereum offers smart contracts which means that if I want to, I can force people to pay for my service with ethereum exclusively without getting punished by state law. If you did this with bitcoin and a car dealership, it wouldn't spin so well for you, but, you would force the value of bitcoin to go up and thus is seen as fraud. With ethereum, you're legit able to commit what should be fraud, but, isn't by legal standards entirely, nor is there a way to prove anything ever happened. From the state perspective, everybody is merely bartering a lot of things such as cars, ect. but, it's so easy to cover your own ass and no way to prove anything in court.

If you wanted to, you could invest a small amount of money into ethereum right now and make a new smart contract version of the "Uber" services that allow people to taxi drive people. Uber takes a large portion of the money people make, including a fee hidden to the driver from the person the contractor is driving, making a total of about 35% of the profit the driver made and giving it to Uber.
(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-Uber-formerly-UberCab-not-have-a-taxi-license-What-if-anything-prevents-them-from-procuring-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because people are pissed right now, anybody could make a smart contract version of uber in which people are forced to buy ether to use the service, thus, the value of ether increases because people are buying and it stabilizes and disassociates ether from bitcoin even further while the creator of the ether contract can make it so they gain absolutely nothing and the contract can't be updated to fuck people over because everybody can just copy and paste the contract after that if the original maker of the contract decides to be a dick head and increase the cut they get. Basically there is no way a single entity of people can profit from others anymore because merely making it so they can profit would be such that someone else will just rewrite the contract and it would still work and be the same while tailoring the value of a ride based off the current value of ether in currency terms.

Enjoy.
(2/2)

I am a programmer and if I was smart enough to program such a thing I would to do it with Qauntum because I'm invested in it.

Why aren't you invested in both ether and quantum then? I think it's quite obvious what kind of person you are(a dumb ass)

Nice blog post, not reading all that shit.

Then why did you reply?

Welcome to the free market.

There’s a guy who’s high on speed that has made a few threads. I think this is one of them

Not everything can work well decentralized. Uber deals with giving out taxi licenses, manages a rating system for drivers and users, etc. Think about this more you knucklehead.

I'm going to translate your ass blast as a way of saying that what I'm saying is valid and that you feel threatened.

I am a poorfag, I aint investing in coins that already have a gazllion marketcap. And with quantum I have a chance of winning 4 QTUM from proof of stake

There's no need to shill ethereum, you idiot. It already has users and developers.

quora.com/Why-does-Uber-formerly-UberCab-not-have-a-taxi-license-What-if-anything-prevents-them-from-procuring-one

Really makes me think.

I'm trying to get people to understand why their moon rocket became a center of the earth rock instead.

I bet you gain like 10% a month? I hope you know that's a very shitty rate. Also there is a reason the value goes up on a coin and it's because more people buy than the number of people selling. The more reason people have to buy, it doesn't matter if the market cap is greater than the market cap of fiat currency because crypto isn't attached to fiat.

>Anybody could make a smart contact
>So it's impossible to profit from the system

>Anybody could write an OS
>So who would pay for Windows?

Do you realize how retarded your argument is? Most people can't and will never learn how to code smart contracts. They will rely on companies that provide smart contract services for them. The market will decide which companies will predominate.

It's called copy and paste. You are obviously a fucking idiot so I'll just try to be tolerant and understanding of your ways

If you did it with neblio you could generate your own under token for that explicit purpose as well as all the other features ethereum provides.

No I am a poorfag and I bought a little bit of QTUM late. If I win proof of stake once a month it's a sizable amount of money for me. And QTUM is just flat out superior to ETH anyway so I refuse to believe it won't beat it out in the end.

>people are pissed right now
about what?

You are an imbecile. 100% retarded confirmed.
Linux code can be copied and pasted. There are hundreds of Linux distributions yet some predominate over others. Some even make more money than others. Open source can be profitable, there are literally hundreds of examples of this.

You need to get smarter or get out of here.

Uber was charging people with a hidden fee the driver didn't get to see, which means that Uber was profiting more money at the expense of the driver through a decrease in demand from increase in price, but, it was done covertly.

>You need to get smarter or get out of here.

So when are you going to read my post before replying?

Yeah but nobody actually gives a shit which is why they aren't already using some uber competitor

I agree with you that ethereum is different. But I disagree with your crackpot reasoning

Your post isnt readable. You can't write.

You don’t understand the difference between “publishing a smart contract” and open source code. Because infrastructure cost is nil on a smart contract, the barrier to entry is low enough to allow a lot of copy pasting.

Absolutely imbecilic logic right here.
The infrastructure costs of publishing open source is also near zero. Have you hear about GitHub or SourceForge?

>Supercomputing webservers are free

People are using both because you make more money. Not knowing this shows why you probably invested in spacebit.

Then how are you replying and believing you're contributing anything?

>More people are buying, therefore the value increases

Yea, I believe they've taught micro economics in highschool for a few generations now.

Top kek.
They are free to the user who is publishing the code.The same is true for users publishing smart contracts on the eth network. The costs to maintain GitHub are paid with advertising or sponsorships.

You clearly know nothing about Uber.

You obviously have never worked with open source software. Yes, there's a lot of copying and pasting. It happens all the time. You can see Bitcoin's code in most crypto projects. That doesn't influence the chance of a project to succeed. Some project work, others die off. Open source is necessary for smart contracts to be transparent and thus trustworthy.