UFR MOON MISSION RECOMMENCING

taking a break in the atmosphere for refueling. ready to finish off moon mission

$2 DOLLARS INCOMING BRACE FOR IMPACT

This is your captain speaking, we've engaged our first engine, just sit back and wait for the other 3.
Our destination- 10$
ETA- 10 days

how high will this shitcoin fly?

$UFR over 5 by tomorrow. You have been warned biz.

Could have bought the dip at $1.85 but thankfully ETH is basically mailing my coins to me.

Should get them next week when this is over $10

Better make something happen before you get left in the dust user...
No UFR?

Nope. I watched the crazy spike earlier but didn't decide to bite until like 11EST last night where I transferred ETH from Kucoin to Crypt. Idiot me was so excited I didnt fucking see the network was crazy congested otherwise I would have used LTC like I always do. The world hates me.

If you don't own UFR you are probably a giant retard.

in Tyler we trust

Im 232% up, and its only going to get higher

feelsgood.jpg

God i love this coin so fucking much right now

dont you like money? get in UFR while the market cap is low

Marketcap is sub~30million.
Excellent idea with the hype to back it up.
Listing on a new exchange soon.

Pros
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Why havn't you joined the rocket mission yet ?!?!?

Someone hook me up with a cryptopia account. I refuse to buy on EtherDelta.

Its literally going to 20k sats by end of week at the latest.

I just wish I had bought more... The rocket doesn't stop

get in before this ship goes lunar boys, we're going all the way to 10x!

im so glad i listened to Veeky Forums's shilling on this coin
cant wait to seed terabytes of vidya for good boy coins

400 m market cap EOM screencap this

I only have 3633 am I gonna make it senpai?

I only have 1200 and convinced imma make it. Dumping 1200 into it again. This may be the biggest moon mission of 2018...as soon as my coinbase transaction finally fucking goes thru

Fuck, trying to buy on Etherdelta and keep getting this error.

There was a problem with your Ledger transaction. Make sure you have enough ETH in your "Wallet" column to pay for the gas fee. If you already have a pending transaction (enter your address on Etherscan to find out), please wait for it to confirm, or increase your "gas price" (in the upper right dropdown) and try again.

Anyone know why? I've got enough ETH in my wallet to pay for the gas account. Fuck!

I have 172 :(

and its not stoping here, we can get to 3$

Don't even question it, just shut up and buy, you don't even enough time for me to hold your fucking hand through this just buy now. Or not, I don't care, fucking stay poor. But it's gonna moon any second now and you look like you could use a good coin to hodl for a moment am I right?

this coin really has applications, it's not just an idea. with incentives for seeding people might share much more than just music, movies and games.

By far the easiest moon mission that I've ever been on. You have a bunch of news coming up soon, new exchanges, low market cap and tons of hype about the coin all over the place. I don't give a fuck about the tiny amount of fud surrounding the coin when there are such huge upsides. Strapped in and ready for $3!

Because that site is fucking trash

Keen to hop on board of this project, very promising in the long term

Reminder that it's not too late anons

I'll sell to you for 30k sat

BUY BUY BUY, it is going total moon!! GETTING RICH!

my nuggeh
buy anytime , dont miss out on ufr
we need to make it happen guise .
the more people buy the more moon moons
lets start the mission

gains gains gains