Fucking shitcoin doesn’t do anything

fucking shitcoin doesn’t do anything

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry op you arent going to be able to fud this down to below a dollar again. you missed your chance. now swallow your pride and get in before 2 dollars

i bought fucking ath and this little piece of shit keeps JUST droppping

then get off please. we dont need anymore newfags with weak hands dragging us down

just sell ASAP to minimize losses and put it all in XRP.
We're taking off at the end of January.

This. Slow, natural growth. A coin you can trust not being just a whales pump

IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING. JUST A PND SCAM COIN

Bought 2500 of these @1.00, sold @1.02 an hour later cuz daytradin, lost my shit when saw it at 1.4 24h later. Now comfy again cus i know it's garbage

wtf does bitcoin do?

Just fuck off newfag. You have no idea how fortunate you are to have bought into this coin at this time.

rofl daytrading for 0.02 wtf are you niggers even doing i honestly believe all of you fuckers are 16yrs old

I was exploiting that fuckin pushpull bot nigga

Seriously with this volatility you should be realizing ~10% profits with each set of trades

you’d be better off coding your own bot, there are multiple api’s on binance’s github

dude thats a 2% gain, if you can pull a few a day, every day... shit man the compound interest. 4k to over a million in less than 8 months

cause it's trash lol

STFU u fucking racist. Can't believe you just used the N word.

It wont work if theres multiple bots doing same pair, easy +5% bag everyday if i wanted but still wanna be sitting on a rocket tho

Almost every time this coin has been fuded lately it goes up. Feels good

Nice bait

Forgot I had posted in this thread before. Bad bait for sure

>Almost every time this coin has been fuded lately it goes up.

Of course it goes up after all the weak handed retards have sold off their LINK to the whales.
It repeats this exact pattern.

>FUD phase, retards sell their LINK, a floor forms at the entry price the whales have chosen, the prices bounces a few cent up and down from that floor
>strong hands phase, all the retards are no longer holding their LINK, the price slowly goes up since no one
>FOMO phase, new retards are introduced to LINK, the price goes up ~15%-50%, these are the people which will sell to the whales at a loss when the FUD phase repeats

fud cycle while link is ramping up so no one buys
shill at the top and on the other side of the ramp to unload bags
it happens all the time, cycle is so obvious

>since no one is selling*

dump it for an actual moon very soon

QLC

aim to get in the 0.90 cent range

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I broke even on LINK at 5k sats after fomoing in ATH pre-sibos and buying the subsequent dips... Couldn't be comfier, especially knowing how high this shit is gonna go.

Gonna open my own business using the proceeds from staking my LINK at Veeky Forums's pool node.