Should I buy 100k of this coin?

Looks like it could 100% real easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com:3700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% from 1 sat to 2 SATs lol this is the scammiest coin I ever seen

Better buy FLASH much more upside potential
Raiblocks and Ripple are getting hammered by FLASH

I've seen sells of 1000 BTC worth @ 2s. Maybe someone is trying to hold the market down?

> (You)
>I've seen sells of 1000 BTC worth @ 2s. Maybe someone is trying to hold the market down?
Everytime I look at the order book it's literally 1 guy buying 100 BTC worth, lots selling. It doesn't make sense to me.

Bumping for more opinions of this coin.

I bought at 2 sats because I suck.

However once you can trade this coin ok something besides cryptopia or yobit the walls will go away and the price can only increase to at least 5-10 sats in a week

You're too late, this scam died already, literally nobody is able to sell for 2 sats anymore, there's a fucking 1k btc wall and zero buy orders

What if you buy @ 1s and hold. It could moon later on.

Yeah this. Once it hits KuCoin, we will have steady growth

Any evidence that the coin will be appearing on Kuk?

Bump for this.

You're too late, buy shnd, it hasnt moond yet!!

dude, there are a trillion coins.

one of my buddies was shilling me on it, just stop.

Will send 100K to the next 10 people to post in

tellawallet.com:3700/

.. thats an aggregate of all buy orders at 1 sat, not 1 guy

Where is the announcement that PacCoin will be included on KuCoin?

They announced it in their twitter a couple of days ago

100k in then.

Yeah honestly you wont regret it. I know saying that its a scam coin is cool here on /biz or anywhere in the internet really, but if you actually make some research you'll see that this coin has some real potential. Not to mention the insane growth that this coin would have had if cryptopia hadnt fuck up. I really do believe we would be on our way to .01 cent if it wasnt for that shitty exchange

What did cryptopia do?

Basically the demand for Pac was too high, so they shut it down. People then had only YoBit as another exchange to buy Pac, which is even worse than cryptopia. So a lot of them started panic selling, and here we are. If KuCoin adds Pac we'll see tremendous growth