Should i use blockfolio or coinbase and can i start this out with 20 bucks until i make some actual money to put into...

should i use blockfolio or coinbase and can i start this out with 20 bucks until i make some actual money to put into this?

Use blockfolio for low fees. If you can't figure out how to buy using blockfolio crypto isn't for you.

This.

how much should i expect to pay in fees?

Blockfolio has 0% fees

Zero my dude

Depending on the coin, a few cents to dollars. Coinbase is a $10+.

Good luck and may the gains bless you.

rad, thanks

Point of clarity. I buy in 10k so my fees are probably more than others

Delta Port has no fees and they give you a dividend for using their service. Stop fucking with the user...dude is obviously poor and can use the dividends to get more crypto.

Block folio is the golden standard. Delta is a scam platform. Waiting for them to exit scam any day now

blockfolio is rad because coins actually go for cheaper on there, so you can make decent money via arbitage

Try to get some more money to invest. Idk, sell some old stuff or your body.

It's been working fine for me. Not to mention the deposits/withdrawals have been lightning fast.

Use my referral code user... /ref?8391dic1

ALL MY MONEY IS ON DELTA AND THEY HAVE 20$ TRANSFER FEES, HOW DO I GET OUT BEFORE THEY EXIT SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We're all just trying to make a dollar out here. Good luck, hope they don't scam you.

This kind of stupidity is what got me so confused when I was starting out in biz. Fuck you asshole

blockfolio is way better

good looking out

Stop fudding man.

Delta is legit...blockfolio is good too but why wouldn't you want the dividends? I've gotten back $1,000+ on about 80k worth of trades.

Not to mention they get you in and out of fiat super fast and easily.

I started trading on Blockfolio just like you with 20 $ back in 2009, now I made over 2000 $ bucks and just bought a new PS4 and a sweet flatscreen TV! Nice huh? :)

So you're saying buy from Delta and sell on Blockfolio? I might try that...basically you can get the dividends and arbitrage.

big pump group with 30k members big pump happening in 8hrs join in !!!!

discord link --> qXpkdeZ

My checks to blockfolio keep getting rejected, what am I doing wrong?

>not using blockchain for 5% daily dividends
guess you didn't buy Dogecoinda- I mean XVG either? lmaoing @ retards it's gonna be $20 by the end of the day

blockfolio scammed me out of my money, don't trust an app without a website.

>can i start this out with 20 bucks until i make some actual money to put into this?

Yes.

I put $80 in a month ago and by jumping from xrp to xlm to DBC I'm now at $1000

Crypto rewards the smart and punishes the retarded

blockfolio has the fastest transaction time by far. No brainer to use it