Where do you find those precious gems?

Some user just recommended UFR as a good pump. I look at the graph and saw the usual stuff: it's already skyrocketed without me. Every single time someone shills for a coin here or elsewhere, it's already too late. All the 10x and 100x profits are done, and all you can do is to hope that it'g going to make another 2x before it stabilizes.
So I'm asking you, where and how do you look for those super profits? What is your methodology? Do you just go around ICO sections and put 100 bucks here and there?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bleeding_binary?s=01
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We shilled you this shit since 0.50$. This coin will be 10$ by the end of the month. Don't be retarded. It's not too late.

>This coin will be 10$ by the end of the month.
Maybe, or maybe not. Either way letting FOMO lead you is a bad idea.

One time gift for everyone who reada this reply, don't fuck around get these asap:

CRED
HAT
HST
CAT(BITCLAVE)
B3
DENT
ELIX

Personally I see UFR as extremely high risk.
It's getting shilled to shit on Veeky Forums. Every post and the first few replies are basically identical.
There are potential gains but the risk of whoever is behind such dedicated shilling dumping once they're satisfied is unacceptably high for me.

Depends on your mentality. I'm conservative as fuck, so I need FOMO to motivate me to do anything except bleed out in BTC.

And OP, there's nothing wrong with 100% gains.

Read about coins the first time you see them on Veeky Forums instead of the 20th.

I read threads on Veeky Forums where people actually discuss coins and ignore all „hurr durr moon inc buy now“ threads. Then i research those coins in the thread that I‘ve never seen on Veeky Forums yet. If they look promising and haven‘t mooned yet, I buy around 5k worth and monitor them. If they develop well, I put another 10k into them.

>CAT
Heh, I have some of that. It didn't grow much in the last week though. Doesn't smell like a potential 10x.

dont be stupid ...

It's just begun. 1 month hodl and you'll thank me later.

If it's posted on Veeky Forums of all places it's clearly too late, don't bother.

>DENT
Nigger the market cap is 1 billion
You will never see 100x on this
>HST
Mcap 155 million
Same as above
>HAT
Maybe. I'm in though
>CRED
Never 100x

OP, buy one of the following: BBT, ELLA, ELTCOIN, ITNS

Also, the graph will always look similar to that even if the price hasn't really mooned 100x, etc. It's probably not too late to buy UFR either.

The coin has what it takes to carry it's own weight. The shilling just promotes initial growth.

Voise is at the "smart people" stage, invest while you can

mein neger marketcaps aren't real.

In the same boat, yet fomo'ing in when biz recommends a coin has still given me 2-5x gains. It's when theres a reddit thread every 5 minutes about it that you jump out.

People do shill tokens that haven't mooned, but usually they get one response then get ignored.

Invest in an ICO or buy PRL from Kucoin right now. 2 days and shitloads of stuff coming out

Oh and you also have to be patient and willing for it to go sideways while getting ignored and not much communication from the team for some time.

Get in early for once you retard, buy cheap shit on Cryptopia with upcoming news, like MSP, for example.
Yes, this is a shill but it is true, and you will probably not gonna take my advice and get FOMO only when it has pumped already

It's not that easy
Sometimes you see a good buy opportunity but you don't know when the moonmission will start and your funds could be locked for a while
On the other hands there are also coins which still did impressive gains(ECA,DENT for example) after an initial pump

> iexec rlc
> sonm

now get the fuck outta here you loser

Lurk moar.

I got wind of UFR from /biz on Nov 14th or so. Bought on the 15th because token burn and shit. Promptly fell 90%(!), but I have iron hands. Now sold most of my UFRs.

Rialto AI (XRL). Look at the chart, it didn't yet pump and people were excited about this during the ICO.

It's not too late user

I have been doing fine just buying in between the smart people and the you

already holstering 23k Cats, I got in July time so I paid peanuts.

go die.

fucking noob

"hurrdurrr my ripple can go to 100 $ guyz"

fuck off

SMT is literally free money. Don't make the same mistake you did with UFR and wait until it's at 1$.

Here's an ICO that's going on, RIGHT NOW.

LaLa World. $15m cap ico, if it goes to $150m market cap that's a 10x already. The ico is nearly coming to an end so hurry up. I'm not going to bother shilling it but the CEO is the ex-vice president of JP Morgan. It will be a major competitor to Coinbase, Bread's ico which is similar to this already made investors a 20x profit. Do your own research, and once you've decided which colour lambo you want to buy after cashing out the profit from this ico, use my code as a sign of gratitude for telling you about this gem and also because we'll both get a 10% bonus. BEWR0vqqwHhjM6X

0x and BAT are at the smart money phase and both going x10 from here

>literally a refugee coin
lmao

B-but BBT has such low volume that it only barely moves ;_;
Its market cap is already high

yeah because refugees need a crypto solution

>Its market cap is already high
It can still easily go x5 though imo.

how big is your stack op? if you're playing with any real amount of money you shouldn't be chasing pump and dumps. if you're poor like all the pajeets shilling here then you need to take a gamble and try to 100x then move it into safer mid cap bets. UFR is exit scam central. PRL is a dumb idea, already been tried before doesn't work. you could take a shot with PFR or HAT

You mean stuff like that (pic related) Thats just a fraction btw.

Coinmarket cap for the coin
dyor
if it looks shit, then it probably is. look again anyway, more will die than live.

Actually, isn't the market cap not even a billion? Not sure if I'm calculating that shit correctly.

Because its not that well known idiot
What happens when people shill it? Or it gets pumped?

Are you retarded? If you want coins that have already mooned then buy BTC and stfu

Why B3?

Unironically buy HBN
3.3 m marketcap and a decent roadmap for 2018
Easy 10x potential from here, maybe more

HPB (chinese EOS) only on bibox exchange - which is the next binance. you're all welcome

What point do you reckon you go from small pajeet to real money, though?

Guys look at Everex(EVX) on binance. They are supposed to announce partnerships on 14th of January. If you are looking to catch a ride to the moon, I would suggest to at least check it out. You can thank me later

>bibox exchange - which is the next binance
I thought Kucoin is the next Binance.

Looks good.

That's subjective, if you'd consider yourself rich with 10x gains in a year then you can comfortably sit on some of the main coins and you'll be fine. If you need more like 100x gains then you should be looking at ICOs, pump and dumps, and learning how to trade properly.

you want something that isn't pumped?

ZSC. Cheap as shit on gate.io approaching its low since listing on the exchange. The only way is up baby. The zeus is loose.

I don't know, but it seems like this is me 90% of the time.

Look at Gnosis 6 month chart and tell me that shit isn’t going to explode upwards soon

Buy shit 10 cent coins for 10 bucks and buy tons and just come back in 6 months

How big is your portfolio?

What does Voise do

While we are talking about small market cap coins, I recommend Bismuth, ETH/LISK competitor based on python code. Only has a 40mil market cap

this

now go buy some LUX and SophiaTX

pic related marked on where i got in.

look for ICOs that have a good idea that you HONESTLY believe in, and that have a good team. also make sure their idea is implemented in a way that makes them better than their competitors, and that they don't have too many people competing as well.

here's a good example of an ICO I skipped: Sirin labs phone ICO. why? because for the love of me i can't understand why they need blockchain to do what they're doing. doesn't mean it won't moon, Tron mooned and I thought and still think it's pretty shit. as long as you're not retarded and understand something about the subject of the ICO you believe in, you'll probably make a good choice following the rules i laid out.

another example: i like swissborg but i don't know nearly enough about the market its trying to get into, so this is a risky buy for me mainly because of my ignorance. if i can't understand a reason to get into it i probably won't buy in or will only buy in with a very small percentage of my portfolio.

buy RAIN on cryptopia ffs, just look at the chart

I cam vouch for ELIX. love this coin

You are damn right it does. I am not giving these kind of hints for nothing

delete this seriously, we only post the coins that are at ath on biz!!

>Elix is ez gainz, why don't i see this moar shilled??!?!?!

Itns

Very low volume

here you go

HVT
PRIX

I go on CMC and do a technical or 3 on shit if its post-ico, read a couple whitepapers, otherwise trawl ICO release aggregators and read whitepapers 99% are pure shit but there's some cool stuff coming soon that will probably 10 to 20x easy

Why Ella? I keep seeing it posted but it seems like a did to me.

>but there's some cool stuff coming soon that will probably 10 to 20x easy
pls spoonfeed me wise user

>we
When?

ECC
Just look st the graph this shit is ready to x 10 this month minimum
Cbf shilling. It's like link in that you won't understand how good it is based on the surface, you gotta dig deeper

It might be
But that doesn't mean it won't pump

Confirmed scams have been going 10x because new money has no clue what they're buying.

Once a pump group gets a hold of it, its gonna go 30x

Why is this coin only at a $66mil market cap? It seems like a top 200 coin.

This right here is your problem, you need to find a coin you believe in and hold it... ive held my coins since october. Now they are starting to moon. Stop chasing the perfect buy time.

Personally I check these 2 places first, then Twitter THEN Veeky Forums

Coindar.org & coinmarketcal.com

If any event on a coin is coming up it'll be there. I was able to 4-5x on LRC (bought in on DEC. 29), 2x easily on SUB (early DEC), 50% on WABI, 3x on TRX from 350 sat, 2x on PROPY, etc...

No need to even join a PnD group because I make consistent passive money.

Buy the coin 3 weeks before big announcements is that so hard?

You dumbass. All graphs look like that whether they have gone 5x or 1000x already.

The "smart people" would have seen almost the same thing.

> all of this, plus:

Anyone else:
I never do this, but seriously if anyone wants to add my T. page I share events as SOON as I see them there, and I buy in if I'm not already on a moon mission. It's ridiculously easy to make consistent gains of 30%-100%+ on Binance alone, and I try to post articles to clear out the FUD so no one panic sells. I'm new to Twitter but not crypto. Bought in to BTC and ETH December 2016.

twitter.com/bleeding_binary?s=01

Most of the Veeky Forumstards here are lazy, weak handed, ignorant, or pompous, but I want to help anyone who actually is looking to better their life and consistently make some money. It won't be the %10000 gains some coins are capable of, but so far my method has allowed myself and a friend of mine to easily double our stack in a week – 2 weeks time.

So you see an upcoming event and you just buy that particular coin, and it makes you gains every time?

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Get in on PFR, still hasn't been marketed, updated whitepaper is coming, new promo video soon, interface will be fully functioning in february, easy 10x.

I see events coming up, I check the social feeds like Twitter, I come here and see if anyone shilled it yet, and if it's something I've never heard of I check out the website and devs and any other news I can find to see the reputation of the team or coin.

Sometimes it takes a few weeks to see returns way over 100%, and thats why I'm still holding LRC, ENJ and POE (at a profit) but it practically is that simple, unless some crazy unforseen news or BTC rally comes up. Things SUB, LRC, and AST are all for decentralization, and that's early where society is headed, so when a coin team responds directly to a public convern aiming to fix that issue, that's also a great indicator to buy in.

I recommend PRIX. Yeah, there's a small moon on the graph, but it's equivalent to yours graph first moon.

One more huge thing to remember:
Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Recent example: ENJ released their wallet, the price dropped a good bit. That's not a bad time to get more for longterm, or if you dont care about a project then sell as close to the top and put it into something else.

I like to keep about 25% (after selling for profit) in coins I know will be useful and grow in 2018, like BAT, and more recently TNB which will be added to Bittrex soon.

Kek. I did this. Oh well. It's almost back to the ath it hit yesterday