Need to find an ICO

Long story short it's been a shitty 9 months for me and I know it's going to get much worse unless I better my living situation.

Are there any promising looking ICO's or coins that are currently dirt cheap you can recommend that I can get a shit load of and make a decent hodl stack?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
tellawallet.com:3700/
fabrictoken.io
token.sureremit.co/SureRemit-WhitePaper-v.1.21.pdf
tokensale.sureremit.co/account/register?re=HyHO1glVf
imgur.com/a/8cQP9
imgur.com/a/Yctnx
blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf
blockport.io/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2017/01/02/bestinet-once-suspended-now-immigration-contractor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

magnalis
magnalis.network
30 cents per coin and it's going to explode in june

This ones the scam. No thanks.

you're an autist

I've heard that's a scam about 5000 times this week, what does it hope to achieve/what problem does it solves?

UFR is a Pluto mission

It's actually a scam, user
lol

>"muh scam"
>actually listening to pajeets

if you don't like money, sit it out
I tried to help

That's the torrent coin right?
Shill me, baby

Okay so it isn't a scam, what does it hope to achieve/what problem does it solve?

>actually a scam
>investors receiving their tokens
what gives?
just because you don't understand erc20 tokens like the rest of Veeky Forums, doesn't mean it's a scam.

read the whitepaper nigger

tellawallet.com:3700/

ICO Heaven

I'm going to participate in an ICO this week. Great potential but not very hyped. I've only seen it mentioned twice on Veeky Forums.

I'm not gonna tell you the name now. You'll see the shill threads here once the ICO closes.

Fabric
fabrictoken.io
>Working product at ICO start
>Rumoured hyperledger partnerships (based in the same City as some hyperledger devs)
>Significantly better product than blockcat and more corporate-friendly. Much lower cap, too

Dether
>Slightly larger cap but even easier to shill

Your ICO-s need to be easily shillable as "undervalued" - Fabric is 1/10 of the price of a worse token, Dether has this super ambitious plan, both are way below 20m cap.
They also need to be low-cap (Dether kinda fails in that regard) so that you hit the hard cap in less than a week, make a x5 in one week and move on to the next one.
Even if an ICO is an easy 20x, waiting a year for a 20x is not worth it...

token.sureremit.co/SureRemit-WhitePaper-v.1.21.pdf
I’m in this one for a modest amount. Like 18? Hours left on pre-sale. Up and running on stellar network, gonna be huge, ride the backs of the immigrants sending money home. If you like it, they take BTC, ETH, LTC, XLM for payment, you get your own wallet, tokens release on public sale. 40%bonus, more if you buy under my referral but DYOR of course.

tokensale.sureremit.co/account/register?re=HyHO1glVf

just tell us man, you're holding out on your fellow Veeky Forumsraelis?

thank me later

Are you just going to copy paste that in every fucking thread? It's a scam.

Proven scam. Fucking google it.

This makes no fucking sense- as an ico investor its in your own interest to shill it so the presale tokens sell out...

Eltcoin

> Look at their dev team
> imgur.com/a/8cQP9
>
> Now look at this guy
> imgur.com/a/Yctnx

If it's not an exit scam, then why is "their developer" impersonating some random dude?

Blockport

> hybrid DEX exchange
> fiat for crypto. Starting in Europe.
> trade across multiple exchanges
> copy other trader's portfolios
> you control your private keys
> coinbase level normie design
> team is strong and active in their community
> alpha is available to test on telegram

Pre ICO sold out in under 3 minutes.

Use this early supporter referral code for an extra 2.5% in the crowdsale - BP103819

Whitepaper: blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf

Fuck you pajeet for trying to scam a guy down on his luck. Do us all a favour and end yourself.

If I shill it now, more people will join the ICO. More people = smaller individual cap.

Just like WaBi did. I only got to contribute 1.66 ETH max.

Why can't you explain it in a few words? Too hard for you since it's a scam? Easier to just say it will hit binance and moon? Which one is it scam boy?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

He probably won't respond.

I honestly hope no one took the bait. He's posted that scam shit in a couple of threads already.

WANCHAIN

Seriously OP look it up.

It uses the ICX network.

Looks decent, how many did you get and at what price?
I haven't missed the boat again, have I?

Does anyone have any thoughts on block array?

Yup. I've seen this faggot around.

Get into this LALA World ICO right now.
Easy 10x and because it tackles a real world problem affecting millions of people, the ROI is very likely to be a lot higher than that.
ICO is going on until end of this month, but 2/3 of the 150M token are already sold. Better get in fast. Use my code to receive an additional 5% bonus on your purchase: tokensale dot lalaworld dot io / register / IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
The whitepaper checks out, the roadmap looks legit, the people are hyped for this.

Its block.array there you go anons now dyor
its gonna reach hard cap anyway

heavily invested in Scrinium. check it out. genuinely good tech, amazing roadmap also. Listing on major exchanges in April. Only $.19 right now, they are projecting it to be $100 per unit. I dont think theyll reach it but im cool with 1.00 per unit.

not shilling just looks good. one more thing though, theyre gonna BURN the coins that dont sell in the ICO. I dont believe theyll sell 122 million and neither do they. Instant value there.

if you like this and would be willing to sign up with my referral code lmk, if not thats fine too idc

Like I said in another ICO thread, any ICO that isn't shit will have KYC. So I hope you have papers.

What does this offer? Looks like a standard erc20 token with no prototype.

Swissborg, I'm putting in 150k aud right now...Gonna be comfy

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2017/01/02/bestinet-once-suspended-now-immigration-contractor/

lala advisors are from a company that works with the corrupt malaysian govt.

LaLa World. $15m cap ico, if it goes to $150m market cap that's a 10x already. The ico is nearly coming to an end so hurry up. I'm not going to bother shilling it but the CEO is the ex-vice president of JP Morgan. It will be a major competitor to Coinbase, Bread's ico which is similar to this already made investors a 20x profit. Do your own research, and once you've decided which colour lambo you want to buy after cashing out the profit from this ico, use my code as we'll both get a 10% bonus. BEWR0vqqwHhjM6X

so far so good

- Medicalchain
- Wanchain
- Swissborg
- Lalaworld
- Block.array

What a bunch of fucking lads.
Finishing work in a few hours, will hopefully have enough time to get some shit together and buy in to if not all, some of these.

Thank you all, you may have just pulled me out of hell.

Hope you remember to use my ref link for shilling LALA first ;-)
tokensale dot lalaworld dot io / register / IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0

first decentralized peer to peer filesharing coin
blockchain tech was literally made for stuff like this