Just bought BTC, which coins to get?

I just bought 15,000$ of BTC, not looking to hold any BTC.

I am interested in holding a few stable coins as well as playing around with smaller market cap coins for big potential profits.
Going to use 10,000$ on stable ones and 5000$ on smaller ones.

From what I researched so far I decided:
>out of 10000$
25% ETH
30% ICX
20% TRX
15% XMR
10% DCN

Now when it comes to the 5000$ for smaller coins, I am mostly clueless.
Any coins you wanna shill?

trx is a horrible idea, already pumped to one of the highest market caps and the product is literally nothing

consider looking into ENG instead

right now I'm 50/50 ENG/CND which I both expect to double within the month

What makes you feel that way?

you have absolutely no idea what you are doing and are only going to make money because of the sheer rise in this current bull run. Every pajeet west of Calcutta just came calling to your thread OP. well done

send help

>not looking to hold any BTC

Fucking newfags
Cant wait till this retarded alt season is over

Ehereum will surpass buttcoins
I've been playing around since 2013 m8

>Every pajeet west of Calcutta just came calling to your thread OP

>crypto
>stable

you're in for a wild ride op

I know dude, I'm not new to this, had 3 btc in 2014

but these are the more stable coins, and ethereum moreso than the rest

dumb faggot. this exact same cycle just happened like 6 months ago with
>muh flippeni

Buying BTC instead of ETH

The most stupid fucker of this week.

>2013
Newfag.

ELTCOIN. Gonna be huuuuge!

TRX was a shitcoin in November and it is the same product now.
It pumped because of market stupidity.
Would not risk it now after the hype.

What do you like about ENG? I heard some bad stuff about it from someone who was regretting buying it and didn't regret the other 4 he bought

Realistically how much could ether and trx go up even if the market hits 3 trillion? Max 3-4x based on their 120B market cap? Lots of coins do that weekly these days.

My #1 undervalued pick is BAT. Go check them out and see their product (shit even download the brave browser) and the founder who created Firefox and JavaScript. They were just mentioned on CNBC as potential disrupters to google and Facebook.

IMO Bitcoin is the only choice for stabilization long term but in reality none of these coins have any value what so ever (just because the tech is cool and works doesn't give the coins value btw) so in my view it's all gambling so might as well try n go for the 10x returns every time.

BAT rose a ton in 1 day
would you recommend buying it still?

My philosophy (and most who understand financials) is that these coins are laughably overpriced BUT If the markets gotten to 800 billion and normies don't care why can't it get to 5 trillion?

But yes any price under $1 is amazing for BAT. There's no reason it shouldn't be absolute minimum top 25 (I think top 10)

>biggest name in the entire crypto market is the founder (creator of Firefox and the guy who made JavaScript)

>has an actual product you can download and use this second (brave browser)

>was mentioned on CNBC with the host stating the coin is a Google and Facebook disrupter

So yea this coin has all the makings of a moon and how it's under 1B I don't get considering how many pajeet coins have over 1b market cap.

I'm hoping my 10k can clear and be ready before it surpasses 1B market cap

The main problem is Brave is a shitty ass browser, I was recently switching around browsers when I got sick of firefox and brave was meh compared to Vivaldi

And the entire coin depends on this browser?

It's a monetization platform for ads so no.

Hey it's got more than 90% of the coins in the top 25 and big names behind it.

90% more what?

NEM/XEM buybuybuy

Hey that's* more than. If so many coins are skyrocketing because of hype why can't BAT?