Ven news shortly!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-ceo-sunny-lus-blockchain-lecture-transcript-in-english-b598a7836371
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950686412088766464
youtube.com/watch?v=mr8Q-LK4K-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-ceo-sunny-lus-blockchain-lecture-transcript-in-english-b598a7836371

In singapore when they have their rebranding event. Mid january is the date.

Oh and the next wall is down. ATH

Damn, this is awesome.
Shuts some more fudders up. And explains the rise. Almost 30k sats. Biggest wall i have ever seen here though.

Easy x10

So 15th Jan is the big day?

WTCucks out.

Muh government contracts muhhhhh

Don't think the date is out yet. Mid jan is all i know.
But i hope so. I am ready for the 10x
And one more 10x when mainnet is released.

Lmao sunny wouldn't even wipe his ass with those contracts

stop talking about walls. Or whales.

Just stop talking

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will I be a whale in a year, considering i have 40k ven.
That'l be like 4000 eth

wtf. If tru > LAMBO

Sunny=phony

Saved this.

Sad to see people fall for flashy marketing and hype tweets. Projects like VEN and Tron are fucking cancer.

Damn, you sure showed me. I will now drop all my ven, the most promising crypto right now.
To get some of you wtc shitcoin.
Kek

You can shine my shoes wtc cuckboy

have fun being poor meanwhile we will be printing lambos with our wtc

If you think WTC is a shitcoin, you’re obviously new to crypto or just too dumb to read anything other than twitter posts.
Probably a liberal.

How does it feel that ven is younger, has better partners, better connections, better marketing, higher market cap, more hype, more devs, more professional boss that doesn't break NDAs. I could go on forever
Kek

What makes you think it'll 10x twice?

1 bil marketcap coin that has a multibillion marketcap project which has its price suppressed by retarded walls?

Rebranding and new partners now.
And then the change to their own chain with dapps from huge companies they work with. Like eth but for the big players.

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950686412088766464

New post. News coming soon.
Last time it was 7 hours.

Oh gee,

Why is it on every VEN thread, walton cucks flood it because they feel threatened

It's kinda sad really

if you dont own any wtc and you own ven then you legit want to stay poor for the rest of your life.

Wtc is a cuckcoin. Getting cucked by ven right now.

But I've made more off VEN and it hasn't even started friendo, WTC is on the back burner currently.

youtube.com/watch?v=mr8Q-LK4K-w

the waltcucks feel so threatened they feel the need to come fud every VEN thread they see, this must mean VENis doing something right :D sitting comfy on this 20k stack till mid year ill retire

im not even fudding ven. I own both and wtc will ultimately out preform ven as its tech is superior. Just watch that TA vid i linked on wtc and you will see that i am right.