>make a video and put ads on it
>make a playlist of just that video and put it on shuffle
>rack up thousands of views per day
>profit??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FzQ_s-BjlM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use the 20 laptops to run the video non-stop. Thus generating ad revenue.

They'd notice all the views have the same IP.

You want a list of a few thousand open proxies, and a simple python script that:
>grabs a random proxy from the list
>launches proxified web browser in anonymous mode (don't want to save cookies between sessions) and opens the video
>wait for video to end, you know the duration of the video so not a problem
>kill browser
>repeat
And you can run it 20 times on a single computer, no need for 20 laptops.
Bonus points if you install multiple browsers and choose a random one each time (or just have them report a randomly generated user agent).
Extra bonus points if you also randomly turn on/off browser addons to look like different browsers each time, though I'm not sure if any browsers support enabling addons as a command line argument.

You're not going to out-jew Google you fucking morons

Depends on the amount of jewing you do.
Too much jewing and they'll notice you, sure.
The key is to only jew a little so they don't bother jewing back.

AT $1.5/1000 views, you'd be consuming far more in electricity

Why is she wearing a Sharks cap in Cape Town, home of the Stormers!?!?

>thinking people actually make money through YouTube.
As someone who has millions of views on my channel I can confirm you make next to shit with ad revenue. It would probably take tens of thousands of computers watching your videos to actually generate noticeable income.
The only people that make a decent amount through YouTube are channels with other promotional sponsors or channels that pump out 3 shitty +500k view videos a week and already have at least 700k+ subscribers.

Pic related, analytics of a video on my channel

For example, the avg. laptop consumes 150Wh in 1 hour, taking video length as 10 mins. 6 views per user, 20 laptops running in parallel means 6*20 = 120 views per hour

At $1.5/1k, that's barely 20¢
Power consumed = 20*0.15 = 3 kWh/units or at an U.S. avg of 11¢ per unit that's 33¢ in power or about ~40% loss

a better alternative would be buying crap tons of used smartphones, they consume next to nothing from the plug (10W or 20W usually) or raspberry pi zeros

Visiting CPT to see if they ran out of water yet.

you may want to randomize the viewing time for each video too
depends how long u do the video. 10 minute videos means 10000 minutes for 1000 views. with one computer running only one browser/ip at a time you get 1440 minutes viewing every day.

can we run maybe virtual machines or connect through different proxies on different browsers at the same time? A 150 watt laptop running for a day consumes 3.6kwh. Roughly 36 cents if at 10 cents for kwh energy. You make 21 cents if you do one video only per time lined up. If you can run multiple browsers/ips at same time... now we're talking

another thing to consider is using a wifi connected old phone/android tablets. I have a few laying around, and you can buy them for sub 50$. They also use almost no energy

I didnt even notice the cap

Just fucking buy a server contract and do the shit in dozens of VMs. Will beat out whatever the fuck you can do with your own hardware.

ok bois here's the business plan
Let's say we buy 1000 old phones at $30 each
That's $30,000
1000*6 = 6,000 views per hour
= 1.5*6 = $9 generated
operating costs at 10W each phone = 10,000Wh or 10kWh or roughly $1/hr

With initial investment of $30,000
and profit per hour of $(9-1) = $8/hr

Breakeven in about 3750 hours or 156.25 days of continous operation, that's about the same as what you'd get with ASIC bitcoin miners so, pretty good

after a year, you'd have made close to $45,000 in profits from your $30,000 investment

and you could sell the phones for scrap at $10
so there's $10,000 more

total profits over a year: $10,000 + $45,000 = $55,000

but this requires an initial corpus of $30,000, you can always start small with 100 phones or just old phones from family & friends & reinvest to grow further

use a script to automatically change VPNs for new IPs & generate 10 min videos from random shit on youtube until they reach 50,000 views then a new one again to not attract attention, perfectly viable IMO

I have 5 computers and many old tablets I use for different services. I'm not very tech savvy though.

I'm here right now, you trust it to sell on lovalbitcoins here?

forgot to mention actual profits would be $55,000 - $20,000 (loss from phones) = $35,000

so, that's a brand new shiny Tesla Model 3 for ya

You'd need like 90 or 45 AMP breakers for that amount of electricity. Unless you have more than one rail to use.

For 16 AMP breakers you need 6 separate rails.

Brilliant

>assuming 110V

Does YouTube take the devices information too? Would the same device logging in with a different IP get flagged?
I know from running a forum that we used to keep a log of the different computers/phones logging in.

This whole thread reminds me of this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=6FzQ_s-BjlM

I knew what the link was before I even looked. Brilliant. It really does depict this thread.

This, jews don ot not jew jews, but the bigger jew a jew is, he will not let smaller jews jew bigger than said jew.

so even jews jew jews, who jew the jews?

also you cannot compare avarage viewers consumption, you could run computers that dont have the screen on, lowest graphic settings, no keyboard illumination, no sound outputs etc. but i think the screen is the main factor here.

>U$7 for 1000 views

just buy some random shitcoin goddamit

The great vast elder jews, never seen or depicted, long belived to be nothing more than myhts and legends in the old jew communitys. But the rumors have been proven thrue.

Thanks, fellas.
It’s a longshot but I think I’ll become an entrepreneur in no time.

Am a jew can confirm

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/