twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 28 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

Basically a MUST BUY if you love making money

its such low mcap and actually has a working product already. I bought into the shilling 2 days ago and its already 3x'd.

It's at like 28 mil marketcap currently. Will go to 150 mil over next 2 weeks and then potentially 250 mil by March. More exchanges are planned so its pretty guaranteed.

Nothing to shill. It's just another ERC20 scam coin with no working product and a shitty team.

Wrong

>no working product

>literally has a working product right here

opus-foundation.org/demo/advanced-demo.html

Nice attempt to FUD

the top100 is full of scamcoins with ridiculously high marketcaps with no (beta) product so I believe this has a big potential to be very profitable short term

Did I fuck up by buying at 1400 sats

God no. You're still in early. EtherDelta is storming ahead. HitBTC has thin order book till 1500 sats. It will reach 1600 by tonight guaranteed. As soon as binance + bittrex lists it we are talking 3200 sats+

Don’t worry user you’re still very very early

i wont shill because i want to buy more
but Veeky Forums helped me a lot in the past so i want to give smth back

this is a safe hold just buy

What's the best way to buy if I have Fiat and coinbase? Buy ETH and trade directly or buy LTC and exchange in hitbtc to btc /eth?

Bump

I did it with litecoin. But only because I had some left on Coinbase

LiteCoin moves in minutes

>the fud
>the butterflies
>the uncertainty

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. This is a safe hold. You have a strong moat, a good team, a solid product. This coin is moving forward. It isn't doubling every hour anymore, but it's moving.

Just sit tight and wait now. This is what every 10x and 100xer faced.. The uncertainty and self-doubt.

>only true short-term 10xer/100xer anyone is shilling on Veeky Forums right now
>working demo
>coming to market
>coming to Binance and other exchanges soon

This is the diamond in the sea of shit we've been waiting for.

Listen to this guy

If you go to the advanced demo where you actually use the Rinkeby testnet ether to buy OPT and use them to buy songs, that shit hardly works lmfao

Retarded. Why not just make a streaming service that accepts BCH?

>DURRR IT DOESN'T WORK IT ISN'T A PERFECT 100% FUNCTIONING DEMO
>SCAM

you guys are fucking morons. you'll buy DeepBrainChain to 1b, no product, chink website with pie in the sky promises of a perfect AI mortal brain that makes perfect decisions

>YOOO SPOTIFY FOR BITCOIN AINT WORKIN
>30M MARKET CAP
>SELL DIS SHIT

Because then you wouldn't have a lambo, user. Why are you even asking this question, bro?

they switched to streaming a few days ago
medium.com/@info_62555/opus-switching-to-streaming-model-6bcd7a03f8a4

because bcash is retarted

My dad works at Spotify. He told me they’re scared of Opus

OPT vs. PFR, which one?

both obviosly

How much of your portfolio is in this?

someone FUD me on this shit

Seems like a decent coin all that's worrying me is that is already went up a lot recently

It’s still very cheap

They have no artists. Theyre going to face issues with people uploading copyrighted material onto their platform (could be a plus though, more users)
The platform probably isnt going to work very well at launch. They only recently decided to become a streaming service instead of pay for individual track (not good planning there)

That said the market is crazy and will eat up anything with any good news. A product near launch is good news

Opus is a fantastic 3-5-10x opportunity in the short term

Anyone buying more? Is there any risk this will get dumped?

yes and yes