This just ate through 60btc of sell walls in less than a minute

This just ate through 60btc of sell walls in less than a minute

wtf is going on?

Is there seriously nobody else here invested in neblio? With this buying power thats coming in its going straight to the fucking top 20

Made about x10 gains so far. NEBL is going to hit $100 tonight.

next icx/xrb, keep it quiet for now though don't shill yet

First time I've seen a good coin not get shilled. Gonna be laughing when we hit $2 billion marketcap

Yeah i'd be up 7x if i went in when i was reading about it, sadly i went all in on something else that hasnt moved in 2 days. Now i've got a good chunk of my stack in neb and i think ill just leave it there for a good while.

Got .25BTC worth at Xmas.
#comfy

This is stressing me out. Up all night watching the charts.

What does this coin even do?

Platform just like ETH NEO or Icon. They just released an update that people can issue new tokens on their blockchain.

Well fuck. Seems like I missed the train on this one.

No dude. They only have 12 million coins in circulation. This price is a steal. It can hit $1000 a coin at 1/10th of ETHs marketcap.

When did it get added to binance?

Just bought 21 nebl
Now watch it go down just because I bought some.

It's bad luck resistant I know this because usually the price tanks when I enter too but not this time

Holy shit the fomo is real

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you can't handle a 2% dip then just give me your coins

I hate you so much right now lmao

More like 10%

This is the pattern. It reaches a new high, calms down a bit, then skyrockets.

It will crash cause they have nothing to offer. If you're a fomo person, buy strat now, first icos and sidechains are next month. Youve been warned.

WEAK HANDS WE ARE APPROACHING 450K AGAIN LEAVE IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE A DIP

Sauce?

>buying a coin that's almost about to hit a 1bil marketcap
>expecting to make it
Not going to happen, if you got in early good for you but there's other microcap projects like PayFair with 100x potential that you're missing out on.

>Like a billion cap in the alt bull run is something big

I didn't say it was big, I simply stated that the likelihood of something with a 1b mcap has a lower probability of 100x'ing within the next month or so compared to something with a 10-20m mcap with solid fundamentals. There are a lot of newfags here who are fomo'ing into shit without knowing what it does, or what the growth potential is.

This is the sign of a healthy growth user... after mooning hard, it's normal that a lot of people, specially the ones that bought in early will want to cash out. When things like this happen without correction for days at a time (look at TRX for example), then you have to get worried,

Nice pump and dump shitcoin