Potential

LINK or REQ? What has more potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=sRu2K7EBkAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

req is useless without link just bare in mind

REQ, easily. LINK is riskier because Sergey is liable to eat his way into your bank account

ur mom

Is he actually getting fat?

Not true, they don't necessarily have to use LINK and have not committed to them yet.

I'm in both

I'm not on my main device right now where I have pictures saved, and I'm having some trouble finding the pictures, but the last time we saw him he was looking VERY chunky.

This was at Devcon 3, thats why all the fat Sergey memes started popping up, because he really was blooted. God damn, I love LINK memes

Yeah, the other devs are getting really worried apparently. I heard a couple of them actually quit because he was spending so much of the budget on 5guys.

Me too. I'm 75/25 REQ and LINK right now, wondering if I should rebalance to 50/50

LINK obviously

Come on surely with crypto startup money you can eat at 5guys once or twice a year and not go bankrupt. Business expense it to save on tax?

Well you should definitely get your LINK up atleast

its like literally everytime something small happens a new generation of memes is spawning

LINK has the most potential. It will be a global standard. REQ still has quite a lot going for it though.

If you look at the social media volume LINK is much lower than REQ. LINK hasn't been discussed to nearly the same extent on technology blogs as req yet, and there are a shit ton of people in crypto now that weren't during the SIBOS period who aren't familiar with it yet. That alone tells me LINK has a lot more room to grow. If you search you'll find other threads comparing these two that demonstrate this with some links and shit.

You guys are so sure that Link will do what it says. Why do you think they can pull it off with no evidence of anything?

i randomly found it when it was .24 so its not really an issue to worry about it....im just debating getting more of it

800 STINKY LINKIES REPORTING IN

Can someone here explain to how LINK is better than VEN?

Their goals are exactly the same except VEN actually has partnerships and shit.

Sergey has been thinking about this shit for over 10 years. The dude bought the smartcontracts.com domain 10 years ago.

Req is useless without oracles, and CL is shaping up to be the premier oracle solution.
Only reason Req hasn't committed yet, is because the Link main net is still under development. It's only a matter of time.

This.

>Why do you think they can pull it off with no evidence of anything?

Big companies are already test it.

REQ

Anyone?

LINK is basically enabling ETH smart contracts for businesses.

VEN is basically building a new ETH with smart contracts specifically for businesses.

They compete directly. They both want to solve the exact same problem. Except VEN has more exposure, a much larger team, and is much closure to completion.

Did you die hard Linkies buy without doing research?

>ultimate Chad move!

>Their goals are exactly the same except VEN actually has partnerships and shit.

ChainLink actually has an entirely different goal than VeChain. Are you high or something?

LINK has more potential as a product but hype and gains will probably come quicker with REQ

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Vechain is for supplychain management via the distrubted ledger. Maybe there are some use cases where they overlap but Chainlink has a much broader scope and is far easier to implement.

Ven wants to digitize assets on the supply chain via RFID chips; Chainlink wants to use existing API data to trigger smart contracts. You tell me which one has more potential in the short term for companies and industries resistant to change and spending a ton of money overhauling all their systems.

Sergey himself says that Chainlink is kind of a stopgap between the world vechain envisions and today. For at least the next decade probably longer Chainlink has a much better potential of widescale implementation.

Req will have a better short term gains, but when Link's price singularity happens it will moon way further than any other coin at $1 right now, so it's risky. My advice, go 50% / 50%, but it's your call my dude

This video is with a consortium chainlink is working with.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRu2K7EBkAw You'll see how chainlink could be implemented in this process today, whereas vechain may be a much longer term goal.

>LINK is basically enabling ETH smart contracts for businesses.

Wrong.
ChainLink is a network that feeds real world data from APIs into smart contracts on platforms like Ethereum or VeChain. It doesn't really have any function of its own.

Here is an example use case:

>person cleans a floor in a room
>camera films person and sends it to an AI
>AI recognizes that person cleaned floor
>AI sends ETH address and "person cleaned floor is true" signal to API
>ChainLink network reads API in a decentralized manner and sends the ETH address to a smart contract on the ETH chain since the "person cleaned floor?" call returned "true"
>ETH smart contract pays person who cleaned the floor with ETH (by sending it to the ETH address it got from the ChainLink oracle)

TL;DR: ChainLink can send real world data to any smart contract.

It's like an addon you can attach to any smart contract platform.

tfw we will live in a world where every employment contract will be a chainlink(tm) smartcontract?

Everthing will run on ChainLinkā„¢.

already testing*
everything*

Damn, i'm starting to sound like a pajeet there. Probably a symptom of holding too much LINK.

> Pajeet videos himself poo to the loo
> Camera recognizes poo to the loo
> Sent to API, recognized by Chainlink
> Smart contract pays him in shitcoins
> Pajeet stops shitting in clean streets

This, basically.

>employment

lol enjoy your poverty

Agree. You should accumulate some of both i believe.