Why is XLM dead?

why is XLM dead?

IBM partnership
Solid tech
Reputable team

Why is it not doing better?

Long time hodler, but my hand is getting weaker and weaker by days...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324
d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because whales are accumulatin

because its already top 10 so it already made it. It would take tremendous amount of market cap increase to increase its price due to its already huge market cap. Its not a low market cap coin anymore, don't expect sudden explosions.

This.

You would be retarded to sell. Do not understand what will happen when fairx comes out? It's IBMs fucking exchange, the only thing that it has to compete with is fucking cuckbase,

Game changer, bitcoin will lose value, xlm will SKY rocket . EVEN PEOPLE NOT WANTING TO TRADE AND JUST TO TRAMSFER MONEY FROM ONE COUNTRIES FIAT TO THE NEXT

Do you understand how big this will be?

The snake is lazy and it hates 10% increases. 100% increase or more says the snake.

we are all cucks waiting for news

> MUH MOON
> MUH 5000% GAINS
> MUH INVESTMENT

When?

Why is there no roadmap anywhere??

>hasn't even been a full week since the last movement
>dead

Rly bitch

coz snake needs no road to reach to the top of the mountain

Its a HODL coin.
Don't let the whales and their sell walls influence you. They push the price down to accumulate atm

no seriously wheres the roadmap im getting worried

Late jan/early feb th beta is going online

Roadmap is coming on 25th january.

>:)
oh my god this really is DGB all over again. fuck me

That fucking smiley at the end still gets the shit out of me like man, can't you act like a fucking professional?

>keeps coins 3 days on exchange.
>long terme hodler here

stellar also has lightyear.io as well, which is remittance/profit based company, but we do not know much of anything about it

>6152716
Enjoy your heavy fucking bags until Q3!

whales and no dumbass twitter person creating hype out of thing air

action will speak louder than words

It’s not dead you fucking idiot. but sell now please

Falling wedge. Who's ready for a moon mission today?

These meme lines what do they mean?

the smiley signals based shit coming

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324

remember the giggles here?

>IBMs fucking exchange
sounds like you don't know what you're talking about

Too many in circulation

FUCKING CHECK THIS POST FAGS

Old TA fag from 1997 did a TA on Stellar based on Elliott Waves.

Predicts moon very soon to 2.70.

Coincidentally 3rd wave before correction ends up near the FairX release.

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

The Prophecy

There’s no news user, everybody cashed out to chase pumps, this game is a game of instant gratification. You take the risk of missing the sudden xlm explosion on an ounce of news.

Make no mistake, this is THE coin to have if you want to make it but just like bitcoin fags who kept buying low and selling high because they kept reacting to every emotion, not everyone is going to make it. It’s going to take either a little patience hodling or a whole lotta of luck chasing.

When this explodes again this month expect many pink wojacks from the chasers.

You guys think it's worth stocking up on more since I have less than 2k?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Falling wedge, RSI indicates that it's been undersold, and volume has been consolidating.

If meme lines don't convince you then check out the patterns. Literally whenever XLM gets ATH it retraces back to its previous ATH before its next moon mission, and guess what's recently touched previous ATH...

Fuck it's almost like Veeky Forums hates making money. My strat here is to selling hallf my bag once we reach the upper blue line, hodling the rest to the moon.

If you can afford to lose 2k, might be better chasing cheap shit normies are right now and come back

I'm all in on XLM, so maybe I'd make more money chasing shitcoin pumps at this rate

2-3 weeks is a hell of a long time in crypto

Indeed this took me quite back considering other people are also predicting the floor at 0.52 followed by a predicted moon mission of some sort.

This has confirmed in my mind that everyone knows about the tech, we're just waiting for either news or just the market forces creating the environment for a moon mission.

We just need to wait till it taps the new floor of .50-something and we're confirmed to be riding Koenigsegg's. Fuck Lambos.

too much this.
you fuckers should have tried holding XMR for 6 months as it did nothing

i was planning dooing the same doping some at the 1$ mark so i can by so low cap shit coins

I've been hodl for a week now and I've aged about 10 years in the time, thankfully the arthritis has strengthen my iron grip so much that even if XLM fails, I'll be able to sell the diamonds that have formed from the pressure

thanks for the kek

This is good.

>Long time hodler
Stfu If you have held for longer than 1 month you are up like 10x how tf are your hands getting weaker.
I've held this shit for nearly a year and I won't sell til at least $5

Nice. Yeah my TA isn't that great. I'm only just learning to recognize a couple of patterns. Thanks for the extra info, friend

how does TA predict the behaviour of whale manipulation?

4.5k xlm... am I gonna make it?

Absolutely

What do you think the whales are doing to know when they should remove their walls?

Do you consider 13K a lot? If so, then yes.

But you don't think I could make more money trading shitcoins on the side? XLM is a long term play, and my portfolio is currently all in on XLM

Whale manipulation happens, however organic market forces still counteract this. Why do you think XLM has been pretty much sideways for 3 days? If the whale's had their way you would see multiple bearish waves.

im selling at 9.5 to increase my longterm hodl stack. keeping like 1k stellar just for fun to see where it heads long term

patrician cloud settings

I wouldn't be 100% all in on one thing man. Unless you only have a few hundred bucks or a thousand in it.

>long time holder
so you at least bought at 300 sat when btc was 1k, right? which means you made x200 on your investment. what are you complaining about

>10x-ed
>why is it dead
just

what does that mean?

It means the price is consolidating at that red line - or the support line.

Since whales are still accumulating it means they don't want the price to go higher or lower than that.

Means the price is primed to blow up either when major news hits and they can't contain the price or they drop the buy/sell walls and this thing shoots straight up into God's asshole.

Alright, I just hope btc doesn't play any funny games meanwhile

mean's it's dead...flatlined......

RIP SNAKE

SNAKE is lying on the floor, waiting for WAKEY WAKEY

Y u no 100x!?

:asiandad:

Sure, take a portion, no more than a third, to fuck around with shitcoins a bit. we’re getting close to a pop so be careful.
I treat xlm like I did btc. All my trades are used to accumulate more xlm, if I could trade in xlm I would. This is the most dangerous time to get out of it though, when it is low. This is when you buy or hold.

I can't be sad about people getting their eyes scratched out or limbs bit off by their pets. They fucking deserved it

virgins like you need to walk off a cliff

Its not. XLM is stable in sat. With many upcoming announcements.

Its just Bitcoin that goes down.

>Means the price is primed to blow up either when major news hits and they can't contain the price or they drop the buy/sell walls and this thing shoots straight up into God's asshole.
This week?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

end of jan/early feb

NOT SO NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

>powerpoint
Kek This is some straight liberal bullshit

.53 cents tomorrow, afterwards moon starts till end of Jan/Feb with slight correction, then moons again.

Because they give you free coins for putting your XLM in community pool which adds more shit to circulation.

Fucking Whales, ruining our moon mission

IS there anyway we can fight these whales?
Can we not just all dump our XLM for 1 dollar on Binance and see what happen?

you first.

i-is this a dip?

Yes this is the dip that starts the moon.

All TA points to this dip being necessary to start the moon.

Most people's ideas on tradingview are saying it as well.

HOLD LIKE YOU HAVE A FRAG IN YOUR HAND

yes. read the TA.

new to crypto, dont understand how the circulating supply works. keep seeing people say thisll never be above say $5 because of how many coins there are, and yet so many people on Veeky Forums are accumulating shitloads of xlm despite this. are the nay sayers just wrong in their math or something?

how the FUCK do I read TA?

The supply is a meme. It's bullshit.

Anyone got that link like from that Hong Kong conference?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IBM does the ATM's, it's all connected. It's beautiful

just sold all my stacks. I would be better off doing other moon missions even if XLM moon 10X tomorrow. Already missed too many opportunities.

you see, the issue is not whale holding, people simply are not buying XLM. Either they don't know or they don't care.

If XLM is as good as you guys have claimed, you'd expect people flood to it.

there's not enough news, not enough publicity around it. shitty marketing.

don't fall for the XLM shills,user, you are hodling shit.

All of that is priced in

thanks for the cheap bags. I appreciate it.

The presenter is a woman.

XLM shills have been saying the same shit for fucking 4 days. the price stay pretty much the same.

it's fucking FLATLINED, it's dead

sick of fucking XLM shills, so useless making this shit coin stand out from the other shit coin

your meme is the shittest

>you see, the issue is not whale holding, people simply are not buying XLM. Either they don't know or they don't care.

isnt that exactly when you want to buy a coin? buy when people don't care, sell after they care.

had a feeling about it, too. Should have realize much earlier.

It won't go any higher folks, this is it.

Not giving you any of my bags m8

>4 days and it's dead
>Still a top 10 coin
>Still having talks that resonate through boards
>Still getting attention

It's like you're on the spectrum and need certain meds to feel normal

Let go of your bags then, the people who know what they're doing will gladly buy them

100% guarantee you bought at ATH and have weakhanded every single holding you've ever had user

>dem whales are accumo-laytin'

this phrase gets abused, it's true. but look at the sell walls yourself.

normies are stupid

Fuck I meant oversold.

You get what I mean

So let's say it's a falling wedge. So what? I've read TA From tradingview.com and their meme lines are all bullshit.