Normie Hate Thread: Tron Suicide Watch Edition

I just opened up MegaTron’s latest tweet, and it lead me down a rabbit hole of uniformed delusion.
I would like to share some highlights with you Veeky Forums to give us entertainment and validate ourselves. I’ve got quite a few to share with you, so strap in.

To begin, normies are are just now discovering their lord and savior may not be all he’s hyped up to be.

As we can see, normies seem to struggle with some very basic ideas of trading.
>“Real” investor buying at the ATH of an extremely volatile asset wanders why he’s getting burnt
>Why would someone that knows they have an extremely overvalued asset that stands to gain a massive profit sell?
>Hmmm

Not a good start for normies

>The chink I gave my money to can’t proofread his thrown together update
>Chink can’t even pick the right NFL team
Normie may have just found out that he’s been duped. Why doesn’t megatron cheer for the patriots?

>Starting to get worried the hype an in charge of the vapor ware they invested in may have been exaggerating the upcoming announcement

Fucking hilarious

Okay, so morale isn’t great, hands are starting to get weak. What’s this? A pajeet senses he’s needed, and affirms everyone that their bags are in extremely trust worthy hands. This is just a set back, buy more TRX!

moar. good commentary too.

>Clearly this is an organized smear campaign by other coins, because there are so many other bags to critize.
>This isn’t a cause for alarm because MegaTron says I’ll be rich

>Everyone else is wrong, our chink has AMERICAN offices, clearly this makes him trust worthy.
>We’ll be leaving everyone in the dust wishing they had our gains
>That coin burn though

>normies
They aren’t normies, normies barely know what ethereum is let alone Trx or Tron

They are pajeets. Notice the shorty English, avatars and names

Shitty* fucking autocorrect

Haha

>Hodling my bags like a poor kid in a Christmas movie
>Hodler doing his part

Bonus pro trading advice, wraith is clearly the top of the line in vapor ware. Definitely the better investment .

That's the guy who translated the news today

Idk about verge, remember that whale who said they would pump it to 50 cents and depending of how fast they achieved that goal, to 1$Ñ
Check warosu biz archive, search subject, show OP only: "verge pumped"

Holy shit, one of these normies found the evil mastermind coordinating this FUD campaign against Tron! It was none other than LTC’s very own Charlie Lee, everyone’s favorite autismo has gone to the dark side.
Why doesn’t Charlie pick on a coin his own size, Tron is only $0.20, this clearly an unfair matchup. Why did Justin have to get bullied and harassed by the scammer and serial FUDer that calls himself SatoshiLite!
>What is Satoshi anyway

Whoops forgot the pic on perhaps my favorite one.

the fuck

Normalfaggotry is the mindset of following the crowd coupled with an inability to think in the abstract. Those pajeets fit the bill to a T, even if they aren't american normalfags.

>How could someone ever afford 40,000 TRX?
>Don’t they know there are only 600 billion?!
>This is like selling Bitcoin at $1, what are they doing personally attacking me like that?

>What is sunk cost fallacy

This is the last one I could stand to wade through, but there are plenty more I didn’t include or get to. This is the future of crypto my friends.

It's 2018 now and you're mentally in mid 2017. These get rich quick schemes are the mainstream.
Of course, none of these retards would actually hold for 4 years even if there was a decent project they invested in.

A solid half hour spent FUDing a coin you're sad you missed out on.

But wait... you haven't! The best is yet to come!

THERE'S NO ESCAPE , YOU BUY IT ONCE YOU HOLD IT FOREVER

TRAITORRRRRR

Good news is you’ll have plenty of weak hands to buy off of!

Thanks OP.

totally not a bubble

Kek I haven’t looked at PAC until now
>2,526,232,256,155 PAC circulating
>$0.000147 current price (rank 87)
Ignorance is bliss.

Literally self sabotaging for the sake of appearing loyal, we all know these normies are crying inside and terrified of losing their miserable, puny investments.

We all know it's a bubble. The clue is to accumulate until and estimate when it crashes. Also just rebought trx coz it will rise back based on my TA. Happy to see normies and literally any bagholder being relieved to see it go back up, while missing out on all opportunities to accumulate more.

>believes in our worthless internet money

Oh man it feels so good watching the pajeets and normies get burned on the kinds of Ripple, Verge and Tron.

These retards actually think that TRON which pumped from 20 to 1700 sats will still go up kek. That's 85x in one month.

I thought about looking through ripple tweets, but I figured that a) TRX would be 10x funnier b) nothing but unrealistic expectations and pure disappointment
The random dude deciding to call out LTC and Charlie Lee was the cherry on top () though

trash.com

but... but I'm bagholding TRX user... are you saying I'm a normie

Do you have an unhealthy emotional attachment to it's success and blind faith in Justin?
If you're answer is yes, then yes you're a normie. Or just retarded at minimum.

If you're in it to make some money, with realistic expectations of growth and volatility, then no, I respect the hustle.

just waiting to dump my bags at the next announcement pump then buy up other shitcoins with the profit.

Congrats you're playing the crypto currency game correctly then user!
I don't know what to call whatever the hell these normies are doing other than ruining my internet bux.

if this recent wave of newfags is this fucking dumb just wait until the next wave of normies. dumb money is going to get even dumber around tax refund time. that's probably when the next big wave of idiots will try to pile in and get wrecked. lmao

thanks op that was really enjoyable :)

God damn nigga is that trillions?

I know nothing about crypto, or finances in general, so bear with me:
Is this TRON thing some sort of a cult?

Fugggg I love these threads, dank u user. Too painful to scroll through Twitter looming for them myself.

>Let's turn tron from a #pennycoin to a #dollarcoin!!!!

These people have no fucking clue what they're investing in. Brainlet normies are worse than pajeets.

Holy kek

>17 trillion
>one trillion more than GDP of EU
>one trillion lesser than GDP of America

Yeah, I think it's the biggest supply I've seen.
And for to get her cool easy $7 mil @ $1/PAC, her shitcoin, and only her shitcoin, would only have to become 3.5 times more valuable than the entire crypto market cap.
But, she doesn't really need to know that I guess.

>Is this TRON thing some sort of a cult?
It's not isolated to tron, it happens to at least a subset of most investors in this space on any coin. Just people becoming overly attached to an asset, thus any thing against the asset is an attack on them leading to that behavior. See /r/bitcoin and /r/ethtrader for more maximalism.

typical hysteria
coin goes up, justin is a god
coin goes down, oh noes its a scam

>3.5 the entire crypto market cap
Fukken kek. Imagine being this ignorant.

>tfw I've been swing trading this trx downtrend like crazy
>tfw I simultaneously hold the belief it's an incredibly overvalued shitcoin and would never invest in it

How much capital are you tieing up and how profitable is it? What's your biggest risks/annoyances/worries?

Bought tron at 0.06 and sold at .25 and .19. I don't see this vaporware going anywhere but profiting from Normans makes my dick so fucking hard

Not the user you responded to but I've been swing trading by following the whale pump and dumps. They've been pumping from around 900 sats and then dumping around 1070ish. Been going on for 4 days now. Not sure if they're accumulating for something or just trying to make easy money

I'm a noob so this is my first go at it. I have about 700usd in and am making small profits, 1% to 3% as that's as high as it goes. I believe this is accumulation and there will be a breakout today or tomorrow.

>TRX Whale
Lol, I bet this cunt has like 500 TRX and things he's some big time player in the market.

agreed, I've been following Lain's meme lines as well. shit looks like it's about to break out especially with a partnership announcement this week confirmed. I'm ready to dump some of my bags user

That's going to worth $5,000,000 one day user. You better show this wale some respect or he'll crash all your coins with all that buying power he's got. You're not even considering that sweet, sweet
>coin burn
Dudes going to be a trillionaire.

>coni burn

This one makes me laugh every time.

yup can't wait to make bank. rip normies

Check out Kin if you want to see supply.

That one actually crossed my mind as being the only other one that I remember that might have had a supply that large. Didn't feel like looking up the exact number though.

total supply 10 trillion.

And I guarentee there will be normies buying into thinking they're going to see bitcoin money.
They never learn.