All the signs of a breakout showing

All the signs of a breakout showing
Get the fuck in now during the flash sale or get left behind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_nx5E4XwFxA?t=333
github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>developer of coin goes on live feed, can’t formulate 2 sentences, humble brags the whole time. Everyone starts to realize he’s a retard, coin dump. Announcement- gifto lol

No thanks you sink with that ship

The announcement wasn't supposed to be Gifto, it was supposed to be the Nasdaq company, but due to SEC rules he couldn't announce it until the company does.

If that’s what you think is right, go for it user. I’m just letting people know.

Keep telling yourself that
You’re shilling people into a sinking coin, did you really not hear that idiot Justin speak at all? He tanked his own coin just by people listening to him

guys guys... ever spotted a sinking ship?

fck off with your worhtless TRON shit pajeet.

you are seriously retarded if you buy this coin. biggest fucking scam on the market right now, nice copy-paste whiteboard btw fucking chink

Last sinking ship I spotted had a lot of chinks in it. GEDDIT? HA!

DELuded

even the normie media is taking a giant shit all over this "coin". sell now idiot

>mark zuckerburg kind of stole my idea for decentralization of the internet
yes, this chink uttered those words
youtu.be/_nx5E4XwFxA?t=333

>coin goes from 0.05 to 0.30 in 2 days
>People don't expect this retarded growth rate backed by absolutely nothing to correct

Buy high sell low

You can't argue with people who can't understand what all this is about.

Tron's github is being updated hard github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron
Meaning the actual product is worked on. Let the faggot stick to the hype, and stick to the facts.

>decentralization of the internet
>implying the internet was ever centralized
>people confusing the internet with the www

>let the faggots stick to the hype
>GitHub updated
>literally sticking to the hype
>faggot

still 0,50 bucks til end of July.........
no matter what.whitepaper? who cares? the asians won't. they ll keep on buying.

I’m going to make a coin and literally sell it to these idiots and just do live feeds and pump up online content then sell and be rich forever

do the opposite of what biz says

trx is too huge to sink you butfaces. look ripple. complete shitcoin, goes up to 3$

First off xrp and ripple aren’t the same, secondly xrp has a product you tard. Please tell me you are bag holders and crypto buyers aren’t this stupid these days.

You don't have a clue what github is do you?

There's lots of actual CODE pushed in, you know, code, the things coins are made of. This has nothing to do with hype, brainlet.

You can invest in tron or you can invest in lbry which already has a working app, team from mit, and john clesse making videos for them.

Tron is literally just copy paste their tech.

also there is a youtube video of justin sun speaking at a ripple conference a few years ago. guess what? he sounds exactly the same.

tron is not a scam. at least not more than other shitcoins.

Shoo Shoo Pajeet

>and john clesse making videos for them.

What the fuck does an irrelevent English "comedy" "star" matter?

You can't TA a coin controlled by whales, ok. But they are accumulating hard rn so something is brewing.

This is going back to sub 0.10, not buying until it does. The second twitter live was just a repeat of the 1st one, except for the crypto dog shit thing. Literally nothing has changed since this coins was worth 4 cents. The difference between the 1st live and the 2nd live was 30k people watching, that's it.

Bought low, sold medium high during the last days. Still around 10x profit over all, but I have yet to learn whens the right time to leave a sinking ship.

apparently the Chinese whitepaper is a lot better
I'm not saying this isn't a scam token but I do believe it will pump again

>apparently the Chinese whitepaper is a lot better
bullshit.

The new whitepaper was leaked last night. If you're gonna buy a coin you assholes should pay attention to rumors this big.