GUYS, BITCOIN IS TANKING HARD

GUYS, BITCOIN IS TANKING HARD

ALL OF MY MONEY IS IN BITCOIN WTF

Veeky Forums SAID IT WOULD BE $25K ALREADY

I'VE LOST OVER $10K ALREADY. THAT'S ALMOST A YEAR'S WAGES

THIS IS TOTALLY FUCKED, THIS CAN'T BE LEGAL. IT CAN'T. BE. LEGAL. TO FUCKING RUIN A TAX-PAYING AMERICAN LIKE THIS

>American
>Posting Tim
Hmmmmmm

It will be back up to 16k in the next day or so

maybe try to kys to pass some time?

>not holding Monero
Please, tell me you are not doing this

how does holding XMR help

Calm down dude, ALTs are blowing up all over the place, bitcoin is a piece of shit that everyone is hoping will die anyway,
Take your remaining money and hold something safe like icx, wait one month and you will be back to where you were

They think they can trick the IRS because some xmr whale once manipulated an article and put "an unknown amount of monero" on a fake police report in order to attract normies. XMR leaks your IP and there's a reason why no marketplace in the darknet accepts xmr st the moment. They only accept bch and btc, if someone says otherwise just ask him "which one?".

You can go on TV and eat your dick with McAfee.

that smugface

>10k is almost a years wages
You fucking niggers need to get a degree and a real job stat

Crypto was supposed to be my ticket to the good life but it raped me instead. I should have known it was a scam but I didn't think there'd be a whole Veeky Forums board dedicated to a scam.

This is the rise of a new dawn user

ALL HAILL ETHEREUM, THE TRUE KING

>losing money during the greatest wealth transfer the world will ever see
How is this even possible?

Your either larping or just full blown feeling sorry for yourself, I gave you good advice with ICX, it's not gonna x10 but it will x2-3 early February, put your cash there and while your waiting research the market so you don't fuck up again

you deserve to be poor if you can't win on your own with crypto

it is literally a goldmine

That photo is in England.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM HELP Veeky Forums WHAT HAPPENED

Do you call people out when they claim to be American but post photos of Japanese girls?

what is that reason? geniously curious.

Also, why would you spend XMR from your own IP if you want to evade IRS?

Monero is not exactly bulletproof but with reasonable opsec seems the most sound solution for privacy to me.

You're either trolling or have the attention span of a goldfish when investing. Even stinky linkies are making gains in this market.

Jesus, if your strategy is to follow /biz calls then why not go into Chainlink or FUN or something like that. I never see the bitcoin shills you are talking about here.

Yes, every time senpai.

>I never see the bitcoin shills

Iv never seen any kind of shilling on here.

Just genuine goodguy investors helping each other out with the cryptofacts.

BITCOIN IS SO SHIT WHY DID I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON A SHITCOIN

>WAAAAAH I PUT ALL MY MONEY ON BLACK 17 BUT THE BALL. HIT RED 25 INSTEAD MY MONEY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO x36 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is what you sound like. Everyone always told you crypto was a risky investment.

When is the next bch pump and dump that shits on the whole market? Seems like the monthly occurrence is bound to happen soon.

Btc just did a textbook x123 retrace. Now doing a classic text book x12345. We are at point 3. Hodl and May the force be with you.

Isn’t black even numbers only

This, what are the odds we will see a significant dip in ETH this month? I just got into it Sunday and only have like $350 Invested in it was gonna dump another $150 in this week and then wait for a dip to spend another $2-500 on it. Seems like the safest coin, and is best for buying shit coins with.

>Everyone always told you crypto was a risky investment.
Not on Veeky Forums they didn't.

For real tho, it'll probably go back up.

Back up how much???

lmao Libertas is monero only

You knew what you were getting into you enormous ass dont blame us or the system

Heres how you get your money back, set up a Bittrex account, send BTC there, and buy ZCL. Hold until fork easy 4-8x

Now dont say biz never tried to help you