Witness the Future

user, this is your chance, don't you see that this is the ticket you've been waiting for?

I called REQ at 30c, I called TRX at .004 cents, Once UFR moons I'm taking my gains and retiring. I want to bring you with me /user/. Veeky Forums is literally the only reason I got into crypto and literally the only reason I went from 3 figures to six figures in 3 months.

Think about it - torrents make up 29% of the traffic of the internet. That's billions of people torrenting every day. If UFR gets even a small market cap its EASILY gonna be a billion dollar mcap coin.

This one's a no-brainer user. This is the only thread I'll post, good luck out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/4344222
reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ck86w/ufr_token_burn_event_on_november_19th_updated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

surprised it took that long to figure out that torrenting can be the craziest source of revenue

Seeding for money? count me in
+ added value of making torrents much faster (imagine if everybody seeded not just downloaded and said fuck it)

UFR is fire

> torrents make up 29% of the traffic of the internet.

yeah, no. "As of February 2013, BitTorrent was responsible for 3.35% of all worldwide bandwidth".

that was 5 years ago. today it's

Have already got 10% of my portfolio in this, its just had a correction so i'm buying more if my funds get into Cryptopia quick enough

It's happening.

PUT UFR ON A REAL FUCKING EXCHANGE AND ILL BUY EVERY LAST COIN

Sick of moonCoins living on scam exchanges

Unfortunately that's the way it is most of the time. By the time the coins make it to a big exchange so many people have bought them that their moon potential is hugely decreased

listen to him

UFR to the moon

i can't wait to earn UFR using my 1gbps connection to seed to all you fags my hentai collection

UFR is on a scam exchange, but that’s honestly the biggest reason for you to buy right now. Take the risk and buy or lose out on another potential 5x for waiting on a half-way decent exchange. I’ve been holding UFR for 2 days and I’m already over 100% and the moon mission still isn’t over.

Earning money to seed using UFR, seems like an natural step.

same get torent seed for free money kill all private takers

I think ill have to get my Raspberry Pi SeedBox up and running again for some passive income

how did i not find out about this before? holy shit i always wanted a torrent crypto FML

I was shilling at first, but UFR really is going to the moon.

bcause its still vaporware

>muh shill group

Yeah you autistic fuck, a “shill group” of a handful of NEETs on biz made the price rise from 4 cents to 2 dollars.

It’s not because it’s a good idea that has actual support and public interest behind it.

i have 8k bought at $.70. will i make it biz?

So you need to buy UFR before you can leech stuff? The only competition would be paid private trackers with rare content, but why when there'll plenty of people leaking and seeding the same shit for free.

UFR will make get you a used bmw, yes.

already have an M4 lol

why is cryptopia a scam exchange? i've used them quite a bit and i've never had a problem with them.

Cryptopia registrations are down atm. Fuck sake.

I feel like a part of history! I made the very first UFR shill post on the day the coins were released. I did not expect my shillery to snowball to this extent.

yuki.la/biz/4344222

Lucky bastard, but I guess money goes to where money is.

This is the reason why I haven't bought any UFR. Currently the circulating supply is 14,400,000 on cmc but when some of the other coins are released I expect the value to go down a lot.

UFR seems to be one of the more realistic ideas

but better get some "muhh artificial chinese brain scam coins"

some people just dont like money, fine by me

Thanks user

1billion
HAHA

>called REQ at 30c

People have been “calling” REQ since 5c you nigger

VTR

still no working product after years

Retarded niggers. The ICO was underfunded. So in order to keep the market equal,they burned nearly all the tokens they had in reserve.

reddit.com/r/Upfiring/comments/7ck86w/ufr_token_burn_event_on_november_19th_updated/

we can all make it son, we still have time to get more money.

you can still get your lambo

Real question, why would someone buy this coin from me when I sell it on an exchange? Is there any other utility than getting paid for seeding?

kek

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants
5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)
4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

I mean it's over the next 5 years, but still... yeah, I'll pass this one.

That's healthy distribution. The reserve ensures that this coin will stay alive.

Definitely a good kek.

>no team
>upfiring.com domain expires in SIX MONTHS

You stupid cucks throw money at literally anything. Congrats to Tyler Fallon for the quick money grab though