Want to reinvest profits.

First idea: PUBLICA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you an idiot dbc is about to pump like crazy

huobi listing incoming he sold
sstay poor fagg

PFR, TAU, KIN. Honestly TAU is an obvious choice. Huge Veeky Forums support, still hard to get on ED and idex. Grand ideas and still super cheap

Pic related

full on DRGN shill right here

get in while its low theyre investing in the art market so you know there will be gainz

Monero or ETH

canya (CAN) about to pump

Study this link medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691

I came up with LTCU and CTIC3 as the best microcaps to get fucking insane gains (if they blow up). Total gamble of course, but worth $100. By insane gains I mean 1000x or more.

I also really like DGC. It was offering what XDN does before XDN but the devs basically went AWOL. It has finally begun to wake up again, but is like 200x less market cap than XDN.

Basically if you missed XDN this might be the one to go for. Again, a total punt and might just shit itself down to zero, but then that's true of any crypto.

These are on Cryptopia, not sure about Kucoin.

>DENT

LOL ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
WHY WOULD YOU SELL DBC RIGHT BEFORE ITS ABOUT TO MOON
You deserve to be poor.

Next moon missions after DBC is DBC you moron

Sold 80% with profit of +100k. Quite happy, risk/reward too high now for me. (entered at 0.08 cents)

DRGN is too high now

CAN looks like shit honestly

What do you think of publica ?

TAU looks interesting

TAU is actually good, did my research and put 10k yesterday. Also if u can't use ED go right on IDEX before it hits bigger exchanges

I joined their telegram yesterday and damn, they got something really big going on

HST - after its correction it's going to boom. ~150M market cap and a solid MVP, team, and direction

Brain gang just getting warmed up, stay poor

"You say shitcoins. I say hidden gems.
You say no buy support. I say no competition.
You say rekt. I say buy.
You say moon. I press sell."

Good luck with your bags faggots

can you buy coins directly with USD on KuCoin??

$Can, Canya Coins were just added to Kucoin yesterday, market cap is only around 60-70 Million.

>Artificial whale accumulating on Bittrex order books from $175 to $190, keep pushing it down when it hits $190 until it hits $175 then placing multi BTC buys and repeating
>This Consolidation is getting tighter
>Announcement very likely this week due to BitcoinPrivate github finishing up last touches

i hope you're ready for mad gains lads, who here /ZCL/?

yep. getting bored of it doing nothing after all that excitement

its not going to moon until exchange announcements and fork date announcement

How do you use ED?

He made similar threads already. It's clever FUD to get people to sell so he can buy more before it really takes off.

>CAN looks like shit honestly

Stay poor

yeah i know. its weird that everyones stopped talking about it on forums. hoping to get a x2 from here

104 ZCL comfy as fuck

So keen for this. I really hope bittrex won’t be fuckwits and support this fork. They have to.

It's because Veeky Forums mostly chases shorter term coins, its fine you'll see when bittrex or btcp team announces

TAU, BBT and UFR.

All of these will moon.

DESU it is complete shit but I'm gonna hold for a couple of weeks and profit.

Yea, for an easy 2x the coin itself doesn't matter do people not realize that yet, sure for a long term investment the technology matters for the short term no one is reading white papers.

Huge position in ZCL as well. My target 500 dollars. I will sell before the fork and buy back bitcoinprivate after.

Your strategies on ZCL ?

IXT , ETC

UFR

UFR already mooned

also, Mcap of TAU is like 300 million, how's that going to moon?

When is BBT happening? I've been holding since 0.0014 and it's just been going up and down

im not in BBT but that means a coin is consolidating

Nuls

See here

Opus
MyWish
Snovio

All low cap
All have products
All have sweet website that normies love.

Its wrong on coinmarketcap

isnt this the mcap then?
or am i a total brainlet

PRL has rebrand and new website in 3 days. Testnet also coming up.

There's maybe 100M circulating, not everything

AChain

All aboard

that's already taken account for
this still means theres a 300mil mcap

>He sold before $50

Guys, which exchange should I use? I don't get everything I want on KuCoin.

what the fuck do you want