block array

BBT or CoinonatX

dcorp, low market cap, not mooned yet

Why you so bullish about it?

tell your dad he's welcome

TAU if you want 5x in the near term. KIN if you want a TRON-like ride

FYP exchange coin

it pays dividends and has a low marketcap

The exchange is having explosive growth. The only way is up with this coin.

Kucoin

Easy 10x

2k in longterm hold, 2k in mid term hold 1k in shitcoins. enjoy your gains

XRB obviously

ICO is closed no?

If you dont want to accidentally throw your dads money right in the toilet, just put it all in eth and sit on it.

BAT

>transfer to bitmex
>use 100X leverage short
>become a millionaire when BTC crashes
Thank me later user

ICX. Easily 3x-5x by the end of the month.

BAT, COSS, OPT

Friendly whale bro here Invest in DENT

Lets say Im retarded and in a similar situation.
Can anybody explain to me in more than 1 word replies what I should do with around $4000 that my parents want me to put in bitcoin?
I dont want to put it in BTC because I dont want to pay a fuck ton of fees and shit

speak to me like I'm 8 years old

DBC is getting listed on Huobi tomorrow, massive gains inc

its on KuCoin, if you dont have an account feel free to use my ref code 1avur

>Lets say Im retarded
>speak to me like I'm 8 years old
ETH or keep it in fiat, the effort you put in doing your own research equals the effort we'll put into answering you

This. x100 guranteed.

OK so I have done some reading and asking around and I hear ETH is a good move so that you can exchange it for other coins rapidly and for good prices.
Is this true or am I being memed? Someone else advised me to put a majority of my funds in ETH since I have no crypto yet, and use that ETH to buy other coins that look promising?

See, you can learn by yourself if you try
ETH is both a commonly traded coin and a coin that is almost guaranteed to rise slowly and steadily. As you notes yourself differently from BTC fees aren't as high yet. So you start with ETH and decide how much of it to hold and how much of it to gamble in altcoins.

DBC, it's going to fucking skyrocket tonight/tomorrow.

You don't even have to keep it a secret. Tell him about Ethereum and he'll probably end up ok with you investing in it.

WTC is going to the moon

obviously ethereum, the only one guaranteeing steady gains and no heartbeat-stopping dips
don't fuck around with your dad's money gambling on shitcoins

UFR
RAIN

You keep shilling this. Why is this a good coin?

XLM while it’s on sale, LINK while it’s still

Alright, thanks for that. I'll talk to my dad about that and try not to fall for any memes.
Thanks

Do you have any thoughts on BTC? Im wary of it due to the constant whispering I see that a huge crash is coming due to whales? forgive me if thats a completely ignorant opinion, I'm just going off what I've read.

this is fundamentally correct, but just right now, you should wait a little, ETH needs some correction so the price will drop a little - so buy in the real dip, 900-1000 USD

buy only if you want to hold for years with maximum 100% gain

25% Bitcoin
25% Ethereum
25% NEO
25% SHITCOIN

true
Except that ETH network is also slow af today but better than BTC

Too late me think

I would say bitcoin, or if eth dips maybe hold that
for a few days. During a correction when the bull rushes it eats shitcoins alive.

DYOR and find out. I'm bullish too, it's a great project.
No, open until the 14th unless it hit hard cap already.

on sale lmao XLM is dead.
Link has some room.

>p2p escrow service that allows you to cash out without the need of a gubment institution stealing half
>20m marketcap (was 10m a couple of days ago)
>team releasing a new promo video this month
>new whitepaper being released soon
>devs in process of getting it listed on kucoin among other exchanges (only on etherdelta rn)
>interface will be ready for use next month
>you only need to buy $200-250 worth of tokens for a trust/escrow node right now
>based devs actually interact with the community in their telegram

You literally cannot go wrong with this. When the service gains more exposure, it can potentially end the can't cash out meme. Get in or stay poor.

TRIG is being listed on two more exchanges, soon to also be a publicly traded company. Announcement at CES in Vegas today. Will double this week, x10 by end of Feb.

scam coin

TRX is a gamble, for sure, but it's sitting at less than half of its ATH right now with a "big partnership" announcement this week. This coin is crazy volatile and tends to pump big in anticipation of announcements. Just be sure to GTFO before Justin Sun does any more livestream updates.

will link 5x in a year>?

CND

this

Easiest option - shove it in ark, get a vote for biz classic, monthly option, makes 3 arks a month at currentvalue which is going up, give back in 6 months - 10x plus

>he has 5k , Dump it as soon as he buys.

XRP just went down to it's baseline... put half in XRP and you'll double it in the next week or two.