/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Feral cat edition.

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/pain-therapeutics-reports-positive-regulatory-130000652.html
conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary2/?id=4478328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never forget

NSPR ended up moving past that 28 cent mark. No clue why I'm holding this but it's pretty sweet.

You think it'll run again today? I might open up a small position at open.

I have no clue, it's dropping now.

INPX is the new blockchain meme.

IIPR

So what is the meme of the day lads?

OHRP is going to make a good recovery today or tomorrow. Obviously not to where it was before their MAKO study failed, but still pretty damn good gains.

ARGS up $0.02 already. Might be a good day to dump those bags.

6$ when? Fill my order damnit.

Globe and Mail posts fud about weed stocks. H-hey. Guys. Stahp fomo buying. ...guys.

>Globe says use caution when investing in Canopy, rivals

>2018-01-09 08:07 ET - In the News

>See In the News (C-WEED) Canopy Growth Corp

>The Globe and Mail reports in its Tuesday edition that many investors are acting on a fear of missing out on hot sectors and markets. The Globe's Rob Carrick warns bullish investors to be careful. He says there is a fine line between confidence and hubris in investing. The prospect of weed legalization has fired up pot stocks. Canopy Growth was up 248 per cent for the 12 months to Jan. 5. The Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF has increased 86 per cent in price in the past month. Mr. Carrick says there is a correct way for mainstream investors to trade hot stocks and sectors. He recommends quarantining your speculative investments -- do not let them mix with your investments for retirement or your children's post-secondary education. He advises speculating with money you can afford to lose, and to be mentally prepared for a loss. In fact, he says you should be prepared to lose everything at worst. Something all investors should bear in mind right now is that the ability to understand risk suffers when there is a lot of enthusiasm about strong markets, sectors and stocks. The big risk right now seems to be missing out, but that, according to Mr. Carrick, is wrong. Losses hurt more than gains feel good.

UVXY
is the correction starting?

NSPR looking to run again

Just saw this too. Jumping in.

BPMX

What do you use to track bids and asks?

>losses hurt more than gains feel good.

False

>BGFV to the mid-high teeens

BGFV should go to $5 and stay forever otherwise what's the point in calling it big five

Nete blockchain

Webull. They charge 3 bucks a month though. Worth it IMO.

Buy SQQQ.

Make a TD Ameritrade account, they give level II for free, even if you never use your account for trading.

still holding ARGS because some user said they had inside info and it's going to moon in the next few days

Called it

Mad Catz is back everyone, the price is literally a penny, BUY BUY BUY

Forgot something

PTIE on fire keeps getting halted tho

finance.yahoo.com/news/pain-therapeutics-reports-positive-regulatory-130000652.html

great i'm holding the bag on 2 blockchain memes....

Blockchain memes are running out of steam. Biopharma is lit this month.

LTEA?

Fuck it, I’ll jump in on this wild ride

Who meemed me into holding shit like wwr, pixy, and nak?

just filled up my kid's 529 college fund with BGFV how fucked is he?

Only you can hit the buy button.

INPX and BTSC

Where is Big5Guy?

Why do you retards buy these meme stocks instead of just riding 3x indexes. Explain yourself.

GBT news

conferencecalltranscripts.org/8/summary2/?id=4478328

Pic is older news but relevant link is todays

kek

You'd been better off spending the money on sporting goods so that he might get an athletic scholarship [assuming you don't get robbed on the way into the store].

He dump bag on me and leave :(

Nice. Whats their ticker I can find them on robinhood?

Oh he's here

Gains. The same reason why people buy cryptos over S&P 500 stocks. You have to be a non-retard when you play with fire though.

Who was shilling MCB, the coinbase bank? It's down 4% from when I bought. Might be a good buy point

Hahaha

Smart people do both.

>PTIE

holy shit

Enlightened people do everything.

Got drunk and bought 30 shares of Biopharmx

See you on the moon boys

thanks to the user who pointed PTIE out, just made up all of my BGFV losses

why the fuck were you in big 5

for the memes, the same reason I was in PTIE faggot

C'mon, my dude. You gotta buy a few more than 20.

I started with $20 in my account bud, put most of it in weed and biotech. I do plan on investing half my tax return though since, well why not it.

>Blockchain memes are running out of steam
Except for RIOT, it seems. Because, of course, I sold at $18 and it's been laughing at me ever since.

You meme'd yourself by slacking on your research

Nice, and nice quads.

Sorry this was meant for this

Because I'm averaging over 10%/trade. I find my own memes, I don't listen to Veeky Forums - learned my lesson a long time ago.

$AMRS still a good hold?

Nice quads and good luck, user.

True. What's your memes right now?

Thanks friend.

I can see BPMX hitting $2 at some point soon so even now I'd be alright

OHRP has a 100k bid wall at 0.384. They've accumulated over 200k already, this shit is going to get pumped soon. Set an order at 0.3841 and hope it gets filled or just market buy and be rest assured this shit is going to moon even if you buy a little high. It keeps disappearing on my level II, but every time it touches 0.384 it comes back.

S and ESNC have nice entries.

BPMX
MJX
NSPR
atm
Also some cryptos, but we gotta keep that shit out of /rgt/.

97% good god that's pathetic

Should I sell my XXII shares?

How's AMD doing? I heard they were going to hit $20 soon and that Intel was finished and bankrupt?

literally kill yourself if you think this piece of shit company can compete with DICKS oh my god what is this poor people sports store god damn it they are lazy as shit as it is and nobody wants to play fuckin Frisbee with you carl put your $5 bean bag toss game away retard fuck you fuck you fuck you I can't believe you fools bought such a P.O.S

yeah buy A.M.D I'm 100% sure that they can keep up with their competition yeah do it just do it you fucking idiot

DPW coming out of this mega dip at last

>XXII
absolutely. fuck this garbage penny stock. did you even look at their half assed website? Short that company as hard as possible who the fuck has a nicotine addiction that doesnt want more nicotine these retards are scamming everyone its clearly a scheme that the average retard would buy into SHORT XXII SHORT XXII SHORT XXII SHORT XXII

big five guy is that you

>$17 by end of 2017

literally who?

why did this company have a heart attack on its charts from 2.00 all the way to .38

its ok big 5 we all make bad picks sometimes

Thanks to the user who told me to buy FPAY on Friday :)

big 5 gon be mid teens soon. only down cus merket makers shakin shars from week hand

consolidation/accumulation period

Their main study failed to produce a product. Which is why I'm getting fucked right now, lol. The wall gotten broken down and I'm losing money now.

god damn... I'm sorry to hear that

He probably ran off to Xaviers to join all the other "elite" traders

Who teum here?

INPX is going to use Blockchain technology in an analytical capacity. It's the next Facebook guys.

>Still up 17% on stock even after the dip

Fuck off m8.

this is bottom

>trading at .38

what does this company even do

im holding for 3-6 months, i dont get scared out of my position that easy.

LTBR mooning get in here

I think they just print shares and sell them to pay their employees to fuck in the break room.

Are they hiring?

lmfao

thank you

gotta support their boning, just bought like 200 shares

I added shares at 6.40 yesterday AH to lower my basis to 6.70. Fuck it. Play big or go home.

>I added shares at 6.40 yesterday AH to lower my basis to 6.70. Fuck it. Play big or go home.
thats what i like to hear. this isn't over yet. The company is still making money is still very undervalued. 10,000,000 Shorts still need to cover and until they cover i'm in it.

Only if your last name ends in a vowel and you put block chain experience on your resume.