Cryptopia

Ok biz shill me something to drop the last of my btc into on cryptopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

creativechain.org/project/
embermine.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mabXtnR9Cmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LUX

How many threads daily you have to make to understand - buy MSP, huge announcements coming at the end of the week

ELLA

this
lux is going to explode before EOM get in fast user still sub 25m marketcap

COLX later this week.

XCXT , or GRWI are my picks right now. Basically unnoticed, both under 5 mil marketcap.

LUX 25m market cap

lux

cefs

DP obviously

creativecoin (CREA): digital art P2P distribution platform on blockchain

> less than 10mil market cap ("below 1$" for the lowiqcels)
> low circulating supply
> organic growth for almost a year
> website and platform look amazing
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago
> marketing just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x less market cap
> already 1000 member telegram community

on cryptopia, coinexchange and flyp.me. comfy low mc hold imo

creativechain.org/project/

Voise - announced big exchange in next week or so

I was going to buy at $12 but I was waiting for a dip that never came. Don't want to FOMO in now.

LUX it is, if i just bought your bags you're welcome.

XLC, its been hovering at between 2500 and 3000 sats for a few days, breakout imminent

it's not too late and there's a dip right now to buy into

cuon the moon lux brother

LINDA COIN. extremely cheap. great tech. on a dip RN.

FLASH
>To be listed on Binance & Bittrex
>Better technology than Ripple Raiblocks
>Easy 100 x within 3 months

Did you see the interview with the CEO? He has no idea.

RAIN

Op on that LUXurious life

ODN

This.. It's a 20x for sure

no seriously good choice, it has no reason to not be in the top 100, extremely undervalued

You'll make the most gains with coins that don't have daily threads, believe me

lux or nebl

this is the reason I got out of dbc after 2x

also whales

PRL, its a lower risk coin, but so solid.

lol, no

UFR, easy 3x in 1 or 2 weeks

LINX or LUX. LINX dropping some good news in Q1. Might go 5-10x within a month or two

FLASH easy 100 x
>You like making a lot of money?
Buy FLASH

ADC

easiest x10 right now on craptopia

Athenian Warrior Token

I'll look into it

related I'm noticing a crypto pattern, it seems like everytime BTC goes sideways after a boom, a bunch of undervalued alts have to "catch up" afterwards.

So it conclusion it seems like the best way to leverage a sideways BTC market is to buy small marketcap undervalued alts with good fundementals

CND and XLM got me 10x last month with this method

am I missing something?

Everyone else is a shill but this guy

I second this

DOT

Seriously I cant wait for the marketing of this coin to take off and for biz to take notice, I will literally become a millionaire. Look at Coin Gecko, this shit is at like 4% community. All we need is a few reddit tards to be autistic enough to shill this everywhere and this will go to 1B mkt cap overnight.

I second this. How this coin is already going fuckin ballistic is beyond me. Get the fuck in before the exponential curve that you jerk off to at night hits

Shill me. Quick googlesearch led me to believe it's just another exchange? The cap and price would make it a perfect moon mission, but all posts on leddit so far are old and only about their ico? Not that I'm listening to reddit, but a working community there is always a good sign for a coin.

GUYS

Why is pac second volume on cryptopia? Only one sat and finally moving - time to buy?!

Why does their twitter say that cryptopia will go down and coins will be probably lost? WTF?

dcorp

>not buying UFR while it's still on poverty exchanges.

never gonna make it

What about Embers? embermine.com/

No unique source code (it's EOS) but they're showing up at a conference in a couple of weeks.

ICXT under 5 mil market cap. its almost too easy

Gonna be the NEO of Europe. They are working with Estonian govt. Releasing their exchange q1. Yes, it is just another exchange, but with a working product it will be grossly undervalued, and pro tip - the point IS to buy coins while they're dead and no one is talking about them. In 2 months this coin will be $3

LUX - Why the fuck do we need another clone coin that does nothing new. It has a new algo so what, its the 10th DASH / PIVX clone. 'Parralel LUXGate tech TM' for privacy, oh you mean masternode mixing. Please explain how this is not another well marketed coin that solves no problem and adds nothing to the game.

MSP - From the site, Tokens used for

Access to Premium and Platinum account tiers

The Mothership app platform layer

Community curation and insight rewards

Access to Mothership beta products

Mothership reputation management

I don't get it. Why do we need another app platform layer. The rest of it seems like shilling.

I thought WAVES was the eth of Europe.

What is this working product? Estonian e-residency link ?

>the next neo

COLX is coming in a week. This is will be the first decent exchange for this coin full of potential. Strap in and ride the rocket.

So what happened was Pac was (and still is) worth less than one sat. It was being traded for less on the ltc and doge pairs. Then those pairs were paused.. that created an anomaly where people were buying at 1 sat and selling at 2. You can still try this but with that volume the order will take more than a day to book and more than a day to sell at 2. If at any point a way to sell pac at less than 1 sat opens, you are fucked.

Totally not samefag

Isnt waves crashing??

Oooh, I see, thanks.

What about servers closing and people losing coins - anyone knows anything about that?

Linda. Shit name, amazing cheap masternode coin

BLOCKCAT Q1 Q2 cool roadmap easy $15 with this total supply

LUX have a busy january and februaty full of news and adjustments, so it's worth it to hold for that time

I thought the same thing as you for LUX but it just does it all better. Its just a really solid all around coin that could end up top 10 in a year or two unless another competitor comes out and does everything LUX does but better

I really don't like to invest in single application coins as I really do invest for long term. Single application coins turn me off since I can't envision a world where if crypto becomes completely adopted that we would still run around trading 1 million different shitcoins. It really does have a lot of cool features too that make it similar to ARK as well

youtube.com/watch?v=mabXtnR9Cmo