IM LOSING THOUSANDS EVERY MINUTE

IM LOSING THOUSANDS EVERY MINUTE

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

THE END OF CRYPTO?
WHY DOES RIPPLE DROP? IT ALREADY CORRECTED TWICE IN A ROW.

>ripple

You deserve it normie.

>corrected

kek

What are you talking about? Eth is up 8%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY SHITCOINS

>he actually bought cripple
>he actually bought cripple at ATH
how does it feel to buy the bankster's coin now you faggot brainlet.
THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF CRYPTO IS TO TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM THE FUCKING BANKS! NOT GIVE MONEY TO """THEM""""
I FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKING NORMIES!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

WHO CARES ABOUT ETH I DONT WANT A REFUGEE ALT WHEN WILL THIS BEAR MARKET STOP

>anger outburst towards others for doing things you disagree with
Oh you normies.. how about some cyanide?

I'm gaining 10% today, Am I awesome?

KYS FUCKING RIPPLE NiGger Jew

Get fucked.

If by some chance you aren't trolling... It's fuggin simple
Ripple is bad.

>weekly gains not even 50%

I’m up 50% today :D

>bear market
Oh boy... you have seen nothing yet

> RIPPLE

Ya no shit it was going to correct, you retard. You probably bought at $3.65

It's gaining power, finally time for another run at the flippening?

>eth

Ripple
>the normiest of normans

Kys

Yeah, its only the highest performing long term hold of all major alt coins. Fuck that pile of money making actually goes up shit!!

The problem right now biz is that Bcore is a pile of massive shit and everyone is jumping ship. No time for risky alt trades I guess its all in on ETH for now...

ADA and Ripple are going to be on discount for awhile until The king shitcoin finally fucking dies.

Ripple is cancer. Why did you invest in the first place? I'm comfy as fuck sitting on solid coins.

5s6VzT3
new discord for general cryptocurrency talk

>still thinking the technology matters

The reason BTC isnt 25k right now or higher.

IS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING TECHNOLOGY!!!

Get out of cryptocurrencies. Buy Cryptocommodities and cryptoproducts instead.

TRON,Ripple,Bitcoin,Litecoin,Raiblocks are NEVER going to be the norm in our society. They offer no true value. People are starting to realize this which is why cryptocommodities and cryptoproducts are the only ones mooning right now.

ETH isn't supposed to be a coin with a single use - it's just the most stable and useful right now and has nearly infinite uses. Many other new offerings are using it as a launching pad and people are moving away from BTC pairings to ETH pairings because even at maxed out network it still fucking works and isn't expensive as fuck to use.
Casper soon, so you best buy in.

Unless your name is BTC or ETH you should never hold a coin forever, know when to quit retard

It has nothing to do with the technology, norman do not use bit coins technology they use fucking coinbase account technology. All that is happening is alt season, next comes the bloodbath and then we go again, situation is normal.

You are fucking deluded as shit man. If Bitcoin had good tech then it would have support by most people. But its a pile of shit that got ruined so nobody wants to touch it.

It ain't going back up motherfucker. You money is fucking gone. The only reason BTC will go up right now is so people can drop their bags on people.