I measure in Satoshis

>I measure in Satoshis

>i mesar in doler

>measures in rogers

>i don't measure

>you trade a shitcoin for Bitcoin
>it's USD value goes up by 50% while Bitcoin goes up 200%

Congrats, you just lost money that you could of easily kept by holding on to Bitcoin.

>I measure in vitaliks

>bitcoin goes up 200%

This
i still measure in dollars though

>missing profit = lost money
Ah, you are retarded?

Are Bcash satoshis called rogers?

>i measure in vers

i unironically measure in monero

this

Are you? If you sell bitcoin for alts and then bitcoin goes up in fiat value faster than your alt gains value in satoshis, you made a shitty bet. The entire crypto space being on an upswing is a crutch.

>I measure in raws

i measure in sergeys

>What is the 2017 bull run

There's point of wasting time and energy finding the right altcoin and trading it for Bitcoin if it ends up underperforming Bitcoin. That's called being a fucking loser

>eth is exactly 1/10 the value of bitcoin

very very comfy when the pairs line up and are off by a decimal place

you literally are retarded
if the satoshi value goes up while BTC climbs, so does the dollar value, because it's tied to fucking bitcoin, you shit for brains

the problem is that satoshi value dips when BTC starts moving

>he doesn't know opportunity cost

This. I want eth not buttcoin

Mah nigga. Fuck sats we vits now

>The point isn't to cash out, it's to wait until crypto is the new fiat

I measure in AAAAA's

In all seriousness why do people measure in SATS? It's just confusing in my opinion, why add another factor?

But, if I Just tripled my satoshi value, didn't I just beat bitcoin for 3x whatever bitcoin gained?

I measure in gwei

Do yourself a favor and read more

>I measure in FUCK.

Because they want to feel good and look smart. It’s pretentious

Because they are Bitcoin maximalists.

They're the same faggots that dont want to cash out, just keep collecting cryptocurrency with no end game.

Yes. This is why you measure in sats. Just like in the stock market you compare against the index, not simply dollars gained.

their endgame is that crypto replaces fiat (which isn't going to happen (but just in case it does I'm never going to cash out 100%))

>Own 1btc, buy shitcoins with it
>Shitcoins go up in USD value, but down in sats
>Sell shitcoins when they are down 10% in sats
>You now have 0.9btc
Is it really this fucking difficult to understand? Most shitcoins don't have usd pair so you're pretty much forced to get gains in btc or eth, otherwise you're better off just hodling.

Because they want to measure whether they made the right decision diversifying away from bitcoin

You are almost criminally stupid. If your alt is underperforming bitcoin, you bought the wrong alt. Newfags like you don't realize that every time you buy an alt, you are selling bitcoin. Don't forget that. I'm not a bitcoin maximalist either. I think bitcoin is shit and I only own 10% btc in my stack, but you're an idiot if you don't get this concept.

Most of Veeky Forums don't know what an index is. You can look at a USD chart of an alt and none of it makes sense because that USD price is heavily influenced by BTC.

>Bitcoin goes up 200%

Bitcoin is NEVER EVER going to reach $20,000 again.

2018 is the year that Bitcoin is going to lose it
s #1 place on coinmarketcap. Remember this post as I called it months in advance.

>I pick good coins and ignore the market for a while because it's the most stressful thing in human fucking history and makes stock market day trading look like a vacation

s/Bitcoin/Ethereum/

>>missing profit = lost money
yes that's literally true.

Not sure what this reddit-tier response is supposed to mean but I hold 90% alts and none of it is in ETH.

Do you pay anything each time you miss a moon?

you pay in profits

I lose a little bit of my soul

>Doesn't know what s/thing/otherthing/ means

Veeky Forums is so fucking shit now

>>What is the 2017 bull run
Something that will be harder to pull off in the future.
You bitcoin supremacists are just like white supremacists

>You bitcoin supremacists are just like white supremacists
simultaneously right and wrong?

>be a cool kid stock trader
>underperform worst possible fund
>still be proud of your stock trading

*tips fedora*

>measuring the value of your portfolio is pretentious

hahahahahaha

Wei maximalism

Man, you must be so deep in negative it's a wonder you still live

Ok.

He was just exaggerating to prove a point. You understand though, right?

>I measure in pink wojaks

This. You buy shitcoins to outperform btcmor st least try.

Should be measuring in ripplionis or dreidels or some shit. Whatever satoshi are for xrp

Correct?

>I measure in ETH

>I measure in USDT

Bitcoin and ETH are the real shitcoins. Slow and expensive fees

she probably measures in inches

>normie meme
Leave

simultaneous right and right

What's a currently working ETH alternative?

because if you do number magic right, and time the conversion point perfectly, you can make tons of money off of even the smallest trades.

LTC

>you trade coin x for coin y
>y goes up in usd but not as much as x
>congrats, despite your coin having gained value you actually lost money because some other coin has gained more

Retard, if your alt is worth less sats, even if you don't see any difference in USD, the moment btc dips, your coin value will dip too. Why the fuck would you hold an alt if by holding BTC you would have more gains?
Look up oportunity cost

>I measure in fluffs

>measuring in Rorys