ZCL BTCP fork, who here /ready/?

>Artificial whale accumulating on Bittrex order books from $175 to $190, keep pushing it down when it hits $190 until it hits $175 then placing multi BTC buys and repeating
>This Consolidation is getting tighter
>Announcement very likely this week due to BitcoinPrivate github finishing up last touches

i hope you're ready for mad gains lads, who here /ZCL/?

(I posted this in another thread as a reply on accident)

where do i store ZCL, their wallet doesn't work for me, when i follow their notepad instructions, fuaaaark

Bittrex. Did you get the new wallet?

They also have a paper wallet, check the zclassiccoin twitter

Oh god it's tanking

IT'S TANKING SELL EVERYTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

260 zcl here...a-am i gonna make it, anons?

>its tanking
>literal bull flag on 3h
you'll have another 260-500k by the end of the mooning

Yeah I'm just joshin pal.

We really need that fork date announcement though. If Rhett really wants to make us rich, he should say that Zclassic development will continue after the fork.

comfy zcl holder checkin in

Im sure either ZCL/BITTREX/BTCP will announce stuff this week. Likely friday.

Go to their website, they already said that ZCL will still exist after the work

nice iv got 344 here sold 200 XMR for this hopefully it works out.
should i look to offload ZCL as soon as i have BTP in my wallet?

ZCL will still have a dev team but everyone will dump i think

Lmao good luck with that. It will be $4 immediately after the fork, and yours will be in a wallet for the snapshot.

Actually if it's like NXT it will crash right before the snapshot.

ever heard of a stop loss, nog? besides, still potential for buttrex support (neither confirmed nor denied). fork slated for end of jan, and until then, this shit is gonna keep climbing.

i can see BTP mitigating any losses i get if it dumps. Also the size of the dump really depends on how high it climbs leading upto the fork

>Actually if it's like NXT it will crash right before the snapshot.

To be fair though, that's because no one actually wanted IGNIS, and the ratio was 1 NXT = .5 IGNIS.

People will be much likelier to hold ZCL through the fork because it's 1:1 and they'll actually want BTCP.

Yes of course it will keep climbing before then.

It will drop so quickly it will make your head spin. Stop loss isn't gonna save you unless you set it to $10

maybe set the SL to 5-15% lower than the price height before the snapshot? idk...just a thought

My heart tells me to hodl for a year. My brain tells me to sell a quarter before the fork.

this, most people, including myself don't give a shit about ZCL, I just want the 50 BTCP I get for hodling

How long does the snapshot take on bittrex? How long until they deliver btcp?

You run the risk of, if people dump their coins before the snapshot, of getting bought at for cheap and get no BTCP

Its truly a gambit

Heads up btw, even if bittrex supports the fork, you should not keep your ZLC there during the snapshot. Keep them on a wallet you control.

My reasoning is that it will be weeks after the snapshot before they actually release the BTCP and enable trading (they still haven't distributed IGNIS to NXT holders)

This will create an artificial scarcity immediately after the snapshot. IGNIS was actually trading at $13 dollars briefly. We could see a similar thing with BTCP, with it trading at $2000+ dollars on other exchanges because most people have theirs locked up on bittrex.

thanks for the tip

Bittrex was one of the fastet if not the fastet exchange to give BCH to its users after the fork and the only exchange to trade it for a day

True, but I'm guessing the BTCP distribution might be a little bit more complicated due to forking off two coins.

Maybe they will trade it on day one, but by keeping your ZCL on your wallet you completely avoid the risk of missing early trading. You can always just send it back to bittrex if they support it.