Will I retire in 2018

>start with 40k in june
>buy Veeky Forums shilled coins
>profit
Goal is $8 mil in fiat pre tax. Will i make it in 2018?

No. Next stupid question.

>11k Kucoins
How much are you getting paid out daily?

so many shitty negative people around here like damn dude. I'm jealous! I'd argue that you've already made it! I'm only at $1k 'cause I'm poor as fuck, but I'm looking to make at least a mil before 2020, heh.

bro, yr gonna make it

$37 yesterday, not counting referrals

now this is a chad portfolio

oh boi. you made it
have you tried cashing out?
how does it feel? better or worse ?

Cashed out $200k, letting the rest ride. Pretty easy when you have a $100k/day gdax withdrawl limit....

>Po.et
I see you're a man of culture an sophistication as well

I trade crypoto wearing Shakespearean era garb

Proportionately in regards to my total right now (4k) I'm even more in POE than you, but if that thing hits 3-5 EOY I'm gonna be happy regardless.

How did u sort out your tax?

logged every trade
holding the big stacks for 366 days for LTCG treatment (US)

High probability that you'll make it user

And here I'm thinking I won big with 10k

Ty user. May the wojacks be green for you.

Feels fake. Like monopoly money.

good shit
there is only one thing missing in your portfolio
the most shilled coin on biz
L I N K
buy 100k right fucking now nigga

Done and done. Guess I was missing that piece of the trifecta.

What's the most ridiculous thing you've spent your gains on?

fuck bro. u made it for real. just don't wait too long to exit this meme market. you never know when the ride will end

>40k
>8mil
Its crypto, but that's not going to happen.

You're gonna make it lad. Which exchange do you find best?

So, user, I have an honest question right now.

How exactly do you pick out the right cryptos from Veeky Forums?

For example, people shilled Ripple weeks ago and now they are extremely against it.

I am trying to enter the market now, I have about 2k$ that I can invest on a monthly basis, so I need to know how and what and why.

Pls help.

>buys eth 8000 at $1 in 2015
>8 mil

30k in may

DYOR

Biz shills all of the best coins but they also shill all of the worst coins.

Kucoin is the best right now. hands down
I mean I do my own research and try to buy shit with a decent use case. Its harder in the last 2-3 months bc the shitcoin shilling has gone out of control. But read the whitepapers and think about how the token solves a real world issue. Or could solve it.

Well done user. Excellent work. We just need a 5-8x from here. The hard work is done. Im actually thinking about selling everything for ETH and hoping it goes 4-6x this year.

Is the trade history on exchanges like Binance adequate information for filing CGT, or should I be keeping track myself also?

>Start with 20k
>Buy BIZ (pajeet) shilled coins
>Now down to 5k
???

no Chain Link for the future?

Why do you say kucoin is the best?

NEvermind, read your reply above

When you owe tax on realized gains from going BTC, ETH or whatever you trade with to your alts, do you take out money to cover the tax for those trades? I havent cashed out to fiat but Bitcoin.tax is telling me I owe 5 grand in taxes

congrats bro. Made about 140k out of 2k since June. Hope I can become a millionare like you this year! Insane gains for us, but Im still regreting missing huge oppurtunitties like the DBC ico where I was whitelisted or looking at xrb when it was under 1 dollar and not investing...
I know irrational as fuck, cause I should be very happy with my gains in those 6-7 months but I guess its just human nature to be greedy.

yeah forgot to mention I was fucking whitelisted for the DBC ico and for the fucking ICON ico back in september but missed it cause I'm shitty with following a schedule and putting things in my calendar....wondering where I would be if I was not such a retard.

Justed. Dont daytrade. Hold good coins for god sakes.

Quick with new coins. Referral bonus is clutch. KCS is like an annuity. New contests daily.

I just have my accountant figure it out when i give him the records. Whatever I owe in April 2019 (for 2018) I'll take from my fiat bank account. I mean i have a real job that pays 6 figs, im not hurting for cash, I just want to fucking stop wageslaving.

Put your toe in with small $. Still better than nothing.

Larpers out in force the past few days

yea im wage slaving as well for far less and it just seems insane to me to owe 5 grand without even having any real money to show for it.

So you basically picked out coins you thought would moon and just hodl? No day trading or anything like that?

I bought some stellar about a month ago and I'm regretting not selling when it was ath. Am I wise to keep on hodl?

Was my plan but how do you find good coins among the 50 ones shilled here.

user pls answer

I would cash all out if i were you user. Move your funds into safer investments and you are gonna make it anyway, but with less risk. Feeling the crypto crash is just around the corner

It has tons of ETH pairs for new coins after EtherDelta, but before Binance. Lots of growth potential for these coins. And it's actually open.

I have to tell you, I am psychic. You will make it, but you will not make it to 8 million. Only 6 million, and you won't sell in time to beat the great crash that is coming and will lose it all as the exchanges lock up with everyone trying to spam their losses out. Good luck and god speed.

Keep your own log. If the IRS audits you you dont want to rely on some Japanese exchange's records.

I will admit its gotten more difficult the past few months. Look for good teams, good use cases, and a solid roadmap.

I have this concern as well. Though I think we have until JUNE at least.

Ty user. Will sell everything at $5.5 million.

See what's shilled and DYOR bub

Read the whitepaper, look up the developers, find out the purpose/market/etcetcetc

>Keep your own log. If the IRS audits you you dont want to rely on some Japanese exchange's records.
Yeah I've taken to exporting and saving the trade history from each of my exchanges on a regular basis. I'm still a poorfag but if I ever make it I'll probably hire someone to do my taxes for me.

but if your actively trading you have reporting to do now, not later if you cash out

I need to report trades between crypto pairings?

What is the best way to judge a coin? Its whitepaper? I'm overwhelmed by this sea of information, please advise me user

Im sorry user I just want to be taught how to fish.
Whitepapers are the best way to judge a coin? What makes you coin literate.

I have 30k now.

noice.
Any advice on what trading scheme you used? Did you go all in on each coin or just buy the shilled coins and hold?

Why $8m?

You can retire on $2

Damn nice fellow user! 1.2 mil here but i had the easy way of holding eth since ico so theres that, planning to atleast triple this year!

>Retiring on $2m

Maybe if you live like a poorfag, or if you're already in your 50's. $2m pre-tax isn't that much money.

You should sell 1/2 XLM and put it in CND

Why cnd? stellar is going to be insane once fairx comes out

That's Delta my dude, switched few days ago and am pretty happy.

Put half into an index fund and you'll get 50-70k per year. That's good enough to live for most people.