How many different coins are you holding, user?

How many different coins are you holding, user?

20+

When I cash out of my shitcoin adventure I like to keep 10% of it just to follow it.

>if you bought 1 bitcoin 3 years ago you'd be a millionaire
Literally what?

50%TNB-25%XLM-25%ICX -ish
comfy af

Close to 20 different ICOs. Just waiting for those sexy 20x overnight gains.

>What did they mean by this

Far too fucking many.

And how the fuck does 1btc = 1 million fiat regardless of when you bought?

5 Main coins for long term holds
Dozens of ERC20 shitcoins that Veeky Forums shilled me, with sell orders set at 10x

It's from the year 2025 or whatever I guess kek

200+ over diversified!

One

1, I never do it but this time I'm balls deep into ZCL.
Got in at 23k sats and I plan to stay for the fork.

Four. ZRX, BAT, IOTA. and ICN.

BAT was recent, ZRX and IOTA are small portions I bought ages ago. ICN well.. ICN I keep as a reminder of not to hold onto a coin. Bought a small amount when I was starting out and it started plummeting all the way to 80 percent of its value. I keep it as a reminder.

I think they meant, if you bought bitcoin 3 years ago with the money which one bitcoin is worth today - you'll be a millionaire.

sell 50% ATH and keep other 50% for the fork

8; XRB, VTC, SPANK, PASC, BNTY, BAT, APPC, TAU

so fucking many. I'm diverse as fuck, I definitely would have made more all inning some random shitcoin but whenever a coin gets a random superpump like VRG (+9000%) you get a free moon because you hedged your bet

I only have bitcoin.

1, I have no time to lose

NEBL, SNOV, DRGN, BAY, GNT, ICX, LTC, COLX, VEN, POE, XLM.

Holding 8 not including coins im trading in.

Many.
Bitcoin supremacists are like white supremacists. Diversity is a strength

>Bitcoin supremacists are like white supremacists.
Simultaneously right and wrong?

I don't think I know enough to safely invest in alt coins.

Bitcoin is safe but the profits are slow.
Neither does it have a use.

Being all-in in a coin can get you completely rekt if it dumps. It's very high risk. Rather than doing this shit you'd be better off spreading your value across a bunch of promising coins. Then you might have the same possibility of profit if they moon together and your risk is lower.
Bitcoin maximalists go all-in on the ultimate shit btc that gives slow gains and has no use.

reality means nothing to some folkshills

same, i just bought in for the first time this morning with 300$ into btc and going to put in another 200$ tonight, trying to do as much research into what i should put that money into. so much information to try to take in over the last 24 hours. i know 500$ is a small investment but its all i fell comfortable doing right now how meme am i, what should i do?

it seems as if all the alt are so highly evaluated right now that it seems risky to start spreading out investments with little to no knowledge on the market place, as i'm literally buying into it this morning for the first time with 1 day of researching so far i just put into btc. should i stay there and keep hammering on learning or buy into a couple more?

keep 40% in btc, put 30% in tron and req each
you're welcome

>Tron
More like QSP. Link is kinda high. So req and qsp.

I'm holding a lot of dust from forks that I can't do anything with probably technically like 10 or 12 coins. I have 4 coins I really care about (ODN, LINK, BAT, AND FUN) plus ZRX which I bought a long time ago and have sitting in MEW.

>he hasn't seen the ad for the crypto illuminati meeting on a private island

what if link was a boy?

7: LTC, ZRX, OMG, VEN, POE, NEBL, CAG

2 high risk long term
1 medium risk shirt term
1 ETH/BTC depending on the trend

forgot about one ICO that's not on exchanges yet

>eth
>xlm
>xrb

Holding about $350.000 in syscoin. Have no other coins now, Im all in. This is the last year that I will be a wagecuck.