Qlink

Thoughts on this coin? Been out less than two weeks and hasnt experienced huge growth yet. Could this be the next dbc?

Other urls found in this thread:

gate.io/signup/636410
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's grown a ton! I bought in at 30 cents, now it's 90. I've seen it shilled on some crypto twitter accounts. Going to hold this for a while

It got a good team behind it and isn't a pump n dump shitcoin so it's interesting for sure

Bought some today, it has potential for sure.

Someone brought up a good point regarding this tech. What is the use case for this in the Asian market? Most people use unlimited data plans on their phones. What would be the benefit of wi-fi? Also, this hinges on the ISPs and TeleCom providers switching to this, which potentially could lose them customers if you could just have one person set up a wi-fi hub and everyone else connects to it for free? Maybe if they completely overhaul the ISP packages to have provider bundles which are more expensive but provide you with a number of maximum connections.

QLC, UTK and SNOV are this week's winners.

I expect this one to be pumped

it's go exponential soon enough

it'll*

fomo pump hasn't happen yet, this will at least 3x soon

bought in today aswell. go for it
pro tip: bout 20% cheaper on gate.io than kucoin...both sides fucking shitexchanges though

Seeing their referral shit plastered everywhere has made me veeeery wary of kucoin, but I've been wanting to buy this for a while now...

Fuck what do :/

Everyone is shilling KuCoin because you get free shit by referring people. It's not some scam.

In terms of functionality I actually prefer it to Binance. Just do it, what have you got to lose?

>tfw kucoin account wont verify

Depends. If it's just about QLC i d rather register on gate.io if its cheaper. but if you wanna go on moon missions you'll need kucon anyway. i didnt use a referal code. but if you wanna make an user happy use one, doesnt matter.. however, for gate.io register, go for google authenticator and buy that shitcoin

Alright, I'm signing up to KUCOIN to buy this shit, who wants to shill me their referral code

1b2wK
i'd appreciate it !

Gate.io so much better than Kucoin, has most of the same coins. Is never down due to low traffic. Has referral program, good fees, easy registration.

Here's my link for 10% off. Use it you cucks
gate.io/signup/636410

>in the Asian market? Most people use unlimited data plans on their phones. What would be the benefit of wi-fi? Also, this hinges on the ISPs and TeleCom providers switching to this, which potentially could lose them customers if you could just have one person set up a wi-fi hub and everyone else con

Wow you're right this makes no fucking sense. Still want to buy because I'm tired of seeing stupid moon missions while hodling monero and other sane coins.

Founding Kucoin member here. My code gives double awards.

1a53e

Done, I have no idea what this has won you but I hope it makes you rich

thanks man, hit it hard. also take care
>webm related

if u just signing up for kucoin please use my invitation code
thank u so much

7Ng6Rx

E3jNFA

Use it to grab some Qlink on kucoin. ONLY FOR CHADS