Veeky Forums I'm starting today in alts, fuck it. I only have £100 left in my bank account...

Veeky Forums I'm starting today in alts, fuck it. I only have £100 left in my bank account, and that's money I was about to spend on weed... so I figured I'd make today the day I start a new life, quitting drugs and spending it on crypto instead. what shall I buy with my first £100?

I've read tutorials and I'm ready to make the first moves. so give me advice along with your ref links. I'm excited, but scared! let's do this bros, I want a lambo too.

but first I'll need a ship to the moon... don't forget the fucking ref links(coinbase, binance, ku and any other places), I refuse to let the bankers have all my money.
I'll use whoevers ref links who gives me some advice. even if you only get 0.05% of my trades on binance/ku and $10 from CB, it's better than nothing. I'll have $10k in a few months from my grandparents inheritance, but wanna start putting in little bits now.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnt.sc/hu9nhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy POE

XLM

I saw POE whilst looking on binance and googled it, since it's down in price. saw this screenshot... prnt.sc/hu9nhc
is it a shitcoin with potential to become a great coin? or is this person trolling

buy weed

In my opinion BURST is a good buy, especially sub 600 sats. If you're looking for 10x missions then start browsing coinmarketcap, open like 50 tabs from coin in top 1000 or so and view their whitepapers and website, teams etc. You can also lurk the shilling posts on biz but it's a hit or miss. "See I told you this coin will 5x" 50% of time and the other 50% which coin went sideways or down don't say anything. Good luck on your journey

buy zlc there's a fork coming up and you can likely 1.5x your money. Then you can buy an eighth and still have 100 dollars left in crypto

>buying alts that he wants to moon almost at the end of alt season

the absolute madman

upside down rocket coin? I hear mixed reviews on it. I believe it may be a good buy, but I'm unsure.

How to buy Chainlink (LINK) on getcrypto dot info
>google it

Learn TA, this will bring you the furthest.
Buy red numbers, sell green ones.
Don't go after dollar value, sell for value of which coin you're in for the long term (I'd recommend ETH since BTC will crash in the near future, IMO).
Never sell below your entry price. In this market right now, there is absolutely no reason to. Once it becomes more bearish and you're more experienced - reevaluate.

I'm not giving you any ref links, however if you end up following my advice and you make it. Share the advice with other selected people.

sounds like reasonable, solid advice. thank you! I will listen to your advice. feel free to post your REF links for CB/binance/ku if you'd like! I'll get some burst today I think, and with the other £50 I'll look up some coins to invest in.

I am starting with 100 myself right now, having a "similar" background as you. Only one advice I can give you (obviously not solid, because I start today as well so no experience, but whatever): Don't just read/do tutorials, try the DYOR meme. After that, ask yourself if you are comfy with losing your money in the process. If not -> get out, if yea -> do, whatever you want to do. It is your money, do with it as you like. I hope - for myself sakes at least - it'll work out.
I could post a binance ref, but it is closed for new entries right now, and we don't know exacly when those will go up again in the next time.
We can do this bro, just believe in us.

ref for ku is 7NQJtJ

Don't have CB account.

Thanks

With $100 you guys should be going all in or max 50/50 on 2 coins if you want a chance to grow, don't start buying ETH, LTC and other shit with $10

I don't think binance is currently open for registration but

11962252 is my ref number

I recc you get in on this XLM dip. It's primed for a pump and we should start seeing gains today or tomorrow.

Currently a fall/descending wedge which indicates GAINS soon. Get in while you can. Shit's going to at least $.080/3000sats again

Yeah, I just think either you do all in or 50/50, you gotta be ok with loosing that money, even more if you're a poorfag like me. Both are legit strategies, which can work out or not, therfore the more info one gets the more one is able to understand the market and act accordingly.

This feels like solid advice as well, doing ta for 2 weeks now with not profits at all, but I'm in and trying to learn as much as possible on that ride.

Good luck to all of you anons.

Short term profits, any shit coin below the bottom 50 on Coinmarketcap will net you some profits.

Long term holds: ETH, NEO, WTC, LTC, REQ

Slowly accumulate the long term holds and play games with the shit coins

XLM is a long term play

>no LINK

To minimize risks, dont ever chase a coin that has already gained 40%. Sure it might go even higher, but there's a higher chance of it dropping from being dumped on.

Also, always do your research even if someone says its definitely 100% gains. There's a shiton of shillers here all just wanting your money for a shitcoin.
Thirdly, never sell for a loss. A 10% drop requires just 10% to gain back, while a 10% sold loss requires a 11% rise. ($100 - 10% = $90, $90 + 11% = $100)
Binance = 10790635
Ku = 1e5JM
CB = 594be72198647f0555e17b3c

holy fuck /biz actually giving some kind of advice

I'm probably too late and at work, but if you do sign on my Ku I'll send you some eth for your trouble : 1RecQ
(won't contest others on binance or coss since I mainly trade on KU and it's only fair).

Also once you start working on this thing and are interested in things like ED, or just need sm1 to discuss options, feel free to seek me on discord ( ID: Hellycon#3472)

DBC dude 100%

Great work dudes talk about empowerment

not too late mate :)
I'll add you on discord once I get home! thank you!!!

I'll also use your ku, I need to check through the other advice itt right now. left for 30 mins and just go back
going to respond to every kind Veeky Forumser. love when people are nice on Veeky Forums, haha.

I'll leave the thread open, on my laptop, but feel free to pm me on discord /w address after using my code.
Good luck to us all

TA?

Technical Analysis, some claim it's bogus, others make money off of it. I'd use it but with a grain of salt

thanks

I love Veeky Forums. Im a noob on crypto and just got into this a few fays ago, but all the real good advice you only learn here.. you guys are awesome.

Not OP, but thank you, really.

See: Feel free to add seek advice on discord even if you don't use my code