OPUS THREAD

>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 28 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

OR you can stay going sideways with your coins that have already mooned to shit and aren't going any higher

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.current.us
medium.com/@info_62555/development-ahead-of-schedule-opus-development-update-4-bf43e38244b4
medium.com/@info_62555/opus-supported-by-over-15-artists-25ef34fec40a
medium.com/@info_62555/opus-switching-to-streaming-model-6bcd7a03f8a4
opus-foundation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> buy my bags
sure pajeet
please try again

:(

>cant get etherdelta to work
>already lost 100 dollars trying to buy OPUS
>ETH still transferring to hitbtc

why cant this just be on a normal exchange

Stay poor

this shit has gone up 3x in 3 days motherfucker and its STILL only at a 28m market cap. It's going to 100+ this month and is getting listed on binance/bittrex. Don't buy if you don't want to but don't blame us when you miss out on the lambo.

do bags exist for 30 million market cap coins?

this seems like a valid coin. i'm comparing it to shit like Upfiring which seems like vaporware or EBET dice.

Is it a scam?

It will be pretty soon.

>Etherdelta

Next

all the moon missions seem to start at Etherdelta. The best coins start there cheap. Sadly it's broken

It's cos it's the first stop after an ICO, before any exchange approvals. That's the ground floor right after ICO investment

>not using LTC

This is why its so cheap. Buy it at twice the price on binance/bittrex in a couple weeks.

It is definitely not a scam.
- solid team
- working product

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S BEEN ALMOST 15 HOURS

>tfw bought at 1400 sats

please buy my bags

This. Big gains never come easy

Soon

It’s inevitable

Got an order in on HitBTC @ 1100 sats. Good price?

Ain't getting filled!

Too low maybe

Their GitHub hasn't updated in 6 months . . . is development on this alive?

I was the user talking about current. tokensale.current.us

OPUS is shit. Its got 16 nobodies that are artists on it. Its a streaming program for 16 fucking artists that you have to pay for. You are literally buying a monthly subscription for 16 artists.

Current has a working app on iOS, it works on spotify, youtube and soundcloiud. It mines data. Mark Cuban is in it. Galia from Bancor is in it. I don't like these people because Cuban hates BTC and Galia... well we know how bancor is shit and does nothing.

However, Sten from storm is in, and so is Johnson from PinkCoin. Great team and whitepaper.

Not saying that OPUS won't moon, but think about what you're buying guys. A token that has less buying power than bitcoin, something to stream music you don't even want to listen to.

The hype may pump it, but as a music coin, it is garbage.

medium.com/@info_62555/development-ahead-of-schedule-opus-development-update-4-bf43e38244b4

nice fud

>hitbtc

bad idea

Dude you're fine. Hold for a week

token sale hasnt even started for that though . ho many months till it's on an exchange?

people became millionaires in the last 9 days.

Prove me wrong. Who is actually using it? They tout 'over 15 artists using it' as a win. Seriously?

You really buying this shit? Post your pink wojack now.

>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap

I like this.

But how much moolah does Bandcamp make?
Or are we going to see Paul McCartney on here selling his new stuff?

>medium.com/@info_62555/opus-supported-by-over-15-artists-25ef34fec40a

Jesus its not even been released yet. Don't buy in then. We don't care. This shit has already begun its moon journey. 10 mil to 30 mil in mere days. It's now on its way to 50 mil and then it will get listed on binance/bittrex and go 100+.

Join the presale. Dump it for 2x. Buy back for .7 29x it later.

How much money can you make from 16 artists that nobody has heard of?

I'm telling people straight up what it is. Its a streaming service for 16 artists. You think 100 lil uzis are magically going to appear on it? Delusional. When its released they will have music you wanna listen to on it?

>Bandcamp
>Direct-To-Fan Platform Bandcamp Has Now Paid Artists $100 Million

That was in 2015.

>he wants fortune-500 level performance from shitcoins that aren't even on market yet

why user?

>Its a streaming service for 16 artist

no, 16 artists support the project, the product hasn't even been released yet .. go shill your coin somewhere else

No you're shilling some presale scam instead. 16 artists support it != platform for 16 artists. You don't know English pajeet.

This is going to be a winner overall for music streaming. Go shill your shitcoin ICO somewhere else.

Meanwhile... current has already released an app that links to fb, twitter, soundcloud, spotify and youtube and the coin isn't even out yet.

OPUS screams scam.

So you're buying something that has less buying power than BTC and doesn't even have a working product? Seriously user, my friend was in the OPUS ICO and he was burned maybe that is why I think its shit now, but you have no idea what you are buying do you? You're buying a pre-release platform, that has no artists. They don't announce artists for a reason. There are none.

>scam

yeah ok look at the fucking team you brainlet

are you even on the same biz board as everyone else man?

90% of the coins making people millionaires have no platform and will probably never release one.

you're just FUDing because you either missed out when it was cheaper or youre trying to suppress the price.

I said in my OP that it may moon but have no real value. I go for long term holds which is why I am warning anons that this has no future.

I mention current because its a long term hold for people who are interested in music coins. I think this will be fine for short term gains, but long term it doesn't look good.

>you're just FUDing because you either missed out when it was cheaper or youre trying to suppress the price.

Nah buy it. Nobody could refute me, and you are being the most honest and transparant. Its a shitcoin that may pump in the short term.

BTC is fucking useless dude. Who wants to spend 50 hours to transfer a coin. Go shill your crappy ICO somewhere else.

I don't understand the fud. Think about it:

How many underground artists/DJs would post their music here instead of soundcloud.

The infrastructure for streaming music on blockchain is massively cheaper than a centralized service.

Every independent artist will want their music here instead of other services. 100% profit, even if small, is better than what they get now.

How many underground music fans there are right now that will jump on this just because they hate the music industry - and furthermore, who's to say a big production company wouldnt' post some top 100 artist here anyway and still rake in 100% of the profit instead of selling it at a discount to iTunes or whatever

The speculative price of this should take it at least 3x and thats a huge understatement.

This user gets it.

follow up- forgot to mention they have a great team, COO won forbes' 30 under 30 and they have proof of a working product and are crushing deadlines

Why can't streaming as it is be good enough? People are happy. People will not use this unless it is better than Spotify etc.

Shill me on the use. I can't see normies adopt it

are there any competitors ?

>Who wants to spend 50 hours to transfer a coin.

What are you going to buy with OPUS? Nothing, because you can't and you're going to sell it for BTC or ETH, something that actually has buying power.

Its all about exposure in music. You expect people to pay to listen to artists shilling their own music? You can get it for free off soundcloud, datpiff or pandora/spotify. Its great for artists, sure, but who is going to pay to listen to random ass nobodies when they can do it for free off youtube, and artists are so desperate they are shilling their music on soundcloud comments?

I don't see it having a real value. If it does, they should announce some 'real musicians' so they have legitimate backing

That's fine. Don't invest. I'll just sit here on my 5x gains and watch it go to 100 mil+.

The platform is legit. It works. People will use it. Enjoy your bitcoin platform thing.

Are you implying that we are here for any other reason than to maximize profits off of this bubble?

>nitpicking a coin this hard with a 30m marketcap

bro maybe head back to /r/wallstreetgainz

Have you seen the top 100 rank coins? The top 200? Jesus christ... some people

Why does it need buying power if it's a utility token, and not a currency.

You buy the token to use the service, not the other way around.

Who's to say that massive production companies wouldn't post mainstream music here and take 100% of the profit, since they do own the music anyway.

lmao he's doing value investing

>b-b-but how will it compete with Bandcamp?

what a retard. just ignore him.

>Its a streaming program for 16 fucking artists
This is the worst fud I've ever seen.

say that to my zcl gains that have real value and are much higher

just warning you its a bubble and they have nothing

once the hype dies and normies realize they can stream for free off youtube, its over. get out before then, and put it into something that actually does something

And I do expect people to pay $5/month for a legit streaming service with tons of independent artists, just for the fact alone that they feel good about supporting 100% profits to the artist.

Just watch, big artists will endorse the shit out of this just as a statement that this empowers independent artists.

Like BTC which no one accepts and takes 4 days to transfer?

the difference is marketing which this has none of.

so you expect this to be held up by the altruism of big artists? Yeah ok

>using bitcoin to buy anything but shitcoins off exchanges

this, the fudder forgets people like to give money to support artists they like

Thaaaank you...

"I'll donate $5. I get to use this awesome streaming app for a month, it has some exclusive indie artists i haven't heard, and i feel good that I donated $5 directly to the artists!"

And again, who is to say that big production companies wouldnt post the music they own to the service and rake in 100% profit, which is probably easier than setting up contracts with spotify/iTunes etc.

>normies realize they can stream for free off youtube

you can stream off youtube for free? wow.. that's just amazing.. sold 100k

Why is a coin needed for such a service?

This is why no one uses Spotify. Because you can just use YouTube for free!

Look up the difference between a utility coin and a currency.

Buying the OPT enables you to use the service.

excerpt from reddit:
Opus is a pure utility token. Here an excerpt from the FAQ:

Opus token are first required to purchase decryption keys (Songs) from user contract to fan contract. To > do this, a Fan can send OPT to the Opus smart contract whereby and automatically receive the decryption > key.

OPT can also be used by artists to promote their tracks indirectly through the artist bounty system. For more more information regarding this please refer to §3.7 of the Whitepaper

The OpusDAO system. In order to participate and vote on proposals submitted by DAO proposers, you require some OPT. To earn more check out Section §8.2

Songs can only be bought with OPT and OPT can be bought with USD/Fiat. This USD/Fiat Option is only a convenience feature to make it more accessible.

everyone uses either spotify or iTunes music, and usually its spotify

>source: am normie

fud btfo !

this is somewhat outdated since they switched to the streaming model

I don't see why this needs its own token anymore. It could literally use stellar as its currency if it wanted. There is no point in this token.

>mark cuban is in it

the definition of "buy my bags pajeet"
cant wait for you to get dumped on by him and his private placement hedge fund buddies

You guys are awful at detecting sarcasm. I'm guessing you don't socialize with people very often.

>Bancor does nothing
>As Bancor is currently 9 dollars and steadily rising in the healthiest chart you've ever seen

your friend was in the ICO for a reason. its a solid project. a lot of people go burned. but if you had bought as i told you, below ICO price at 5m mcap you would have 5x your money now. stay poor.

thanks, sold 100k

> You are literally buying a monthly subscription for 16 artists.

wait, is there actually an option for a monthly payment plan? Literally not mentioned of the FAQ, videos or whitepaper?

That's kind of a deal breaker for me - who wants to pay for songs individually anymore

even assuming your shitcoin current makes it, it grows the pie for everyone else. if it explodes people will be looking for cheaper variations. OPUS can be second place. i will be driving 5 lambos instead of 7.

Got 50k OPT at $0.02

Comfy as fuck

>buy my bags instead of your bags

sure, on it. just sold 100k and bought 100k

idk they announced they were switching from the 'buy song' model to a streaming model, but that hasn't been updated on their example service.

with such a good team doing research, I would be very surprised if they didn't go to a pay/month streaming model, it's the only competitive model atm

started as pay for song but went streaming.

here

pay per month

>using USD instead of the ETH value at the time of purchase

stay poor. ETH was 300 then. Bancor was $4, and now ETH is 1200 and Bancor is $9. Do the math retard.

>stay poor

say that to my ZCL gains with your puny 5x.

For music's sake I do hope OPUS makes it. The team doesn't matter, like how LTC is 'better' than BTC but adoption rates are what matter.

This coin has no marketing, no musicians and its all hype. I hope you do make it user. Right now I'd say it looks like a hype bubble, but its possible it will have real value like someone besides the 16 artists.

whats your point? eth x4 since opus ICO, bancor x2.
OPUS will surpass them both. its just starting its moon mission.

who gives a shit about value. we are making gains and flipping for the next moon mission. crypto is all hype. you are in a position to get in on a 30m mcap coin and shill it to reddit and facebook.
its a simple concept to understand "spotify plus bitcorns" and it's cheap.

VOISE - 50mil - 2x OPUS
VIBERATE - 100mil - 4x OPUS
POET - 450mil - 20x OPUS
MUSICOIN - 50mil - 2x OPUS

They don't even have a website..

opus-foundation.org/
??????????

As long as you know its a PnD with nothing backing it, I am just trying to warn user it is worthless.

Okay and why no backing even their is a top dev team who is ahead of their shedule?

Ahead of schedule? What product do they have? What artists are streaming? What working product? Ahead of schedule? You must be a newfag

yeah, so is 90% other shitcoins
thanks for the "warning"

if you don't see the value in replacing soundcloud with a sustainable model that's fine just watch us moon from the sidelines. im up 3x in one day and it's just starting

Look at the deluded retards saying its got a top dev team and its 'ahead of schedule' despite having nothing. You're welcome, I tried to take all the retarded horses to the spring

>despite having nothing

Wow I guess 90% of the top 100 coins can crash and burn like lehman brothers huh.

Opus has a working demo and they are ahead of schedule. Stop spreading fud you look like a faggot.

you really dont understand investing in low market cap coins.

Post up your blockfolio I am sure that you have one shit coin that you should sell, use the profit to buy some rope and hang yourself

I'm sorry but if youre spreading FUD about Opus you clearly don't like money.