Friendly reminder that even the smallest cucks can "make" it

Nice man

What would you change Veeky Forums?

Congrats man. Similar here - started with €500 in September and I just hit 11K today. Best of luck to you.

Feels so comfy knowing there's 0 risk.. Amirite user

Anyway, don't sell too early like you can see I've done twice, would be over 100k if I had just held though the bullruns instead of selling what I believed to be the peaks :)

Sup

Just imagine if you started with 10k, and not just 250. So much wasted potential.

Exactly. I'm not going to sell until I hit big money desu. Like you said, no risk - If it all goes to shit, I lose 500, if I win I make potentially 100,000's.

Congrats guys. Looks nice

take a chunk of LTC or BTC and throw it into XLM or another smart contracts project. Get yourself one enterprise solution like FCT, and maybe split ETH into 70% ETH & 30% BNT. they move together, but BNT is half way through gaining on ETH.

What did you buy?

The problem with investing $500 is I can invest like 100x as much as you easy

Let's say I'm not a daytrader and more of an autistic hodl type. What are some good alts I can cling to?

U have to day trade user if you want to lock in profits, use fibonacci lines and the macD then set limit sells. Otherwise you will get fucked hodling unless you do a ton of research

My big wins were POSW, Buzzcoin and WaBi ICO (still holding).
I'm glad I started with €500. I made so many stupid fucking mistakes that I would have lost 1000's as opposed to €20.
In my opinion, WaBi, OMG, LTC etc... are all solid mid-long term. Research emerging coins with good tech though. They're the big winners.

I know but poor cuck who eat canned tuna to survive..

PPC, VEN, eGAS

short term hodler here, see If you want to be really safe, grab yourself NEO, and accumulate GAS which will be the real winner (in time). OMG, WaBi, and ICX might be a good pick as well. happy trading.

Won't you get assraped by the taxman?

thanks for the tips user, where do I find the fibonacci lines on Binance?

unless they say there's a sales tax, dip.

he's fine unless**

You can't. Learn how to use Fib on Coinigy through Youtube videos.

Same here mate. Started out a complete newfag in 2016, basically bought bitcoin and used that to buy total shitcoins with around £400.

got myself to 6k in June, but didn't sell because I was still a noob, In|August it had fallen to £1500, gave up and I sold, and bought into some ICOs that felt good to me, and now I'm at 11k, will probably be at 50-100k by year end.

Good work user, we are all rooting for your / our success'!

500 in dec. Will i make it?

needs more TAU

hold those fucking BNTY and you will

How does this shit work with taxes? I'm still baffled that Uncle Sam makes this shit so confusing

brought 5 eth back in march for £100. Those gains man, feels good.

How many?

Also wtf are you doing holding PRL? It is a pnd

Friendly reminder that even if you fucking lose almost everything, you can come back.

> SNOV

Moon mate, you're good. Been in since $0.009

pic also related

Look at the price of PRL on friday,got in an 0,03 ct user ;)

Same to my friend, we hyperintelligent autists deserve to profit from our disorder

What how do you get that from 500

>Top 10 Best Anime Comebacks
Fucking kek, congrats user.

What's with the way blockfolio represents numbers?

25.945,29 is not a number

does it mean 25,945.29?

Iota on 1,25 xrp bch pump etc. then prl on 3 cents.

What are you using for alt trading ?
Cryptopia ?

yes

what did you do in October to cope with this?

Feels good to be in on the Opus moon mission, doesnt it?

I think only gringos type it that way

I've always used xxx.xxx.xxx,ddd.ddd

And the . is just for visuals, you can avoid useing them if you want too

Yes but i fell i have not enough. Ill look what to do tonight.

but '.' is a decimal place so it makes no sense, thats basically saying "twenty five point nine hundred and forty five thousand and twenty nine".

Occasionally ill pop in here to post this even if nobody posts because a BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH NAS DNT QSP QASH DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Be fast on QASH, WISH and DNT about to go nuts. Personally my biggest bags. Rest youve got time to accumulate

Depends on the country. In greece for example the thousands seperators are the dots and the comma is the float delimiter

you are full of absolute fucking dog shit faggot

I thought it was a European thing.

> $29k starting capital

...user I just...

Haha feel sorry for u bro that u missed the prl train.

はい、わかった

Sorry man just fancied a bit of Japanese there, as in Japan I am a millionaire ;)

Thanks. It's even higher now, hovering around 3.4 BTC.

I wasn't too worried. Pretty pissed off I didn't sell TenX soon enough (bought in August for 90k sats and sold at around 34k sats), but I knew after ETH spent months bleeding sats in my portfolio, it would recover eventually. All my other coins either held or dropped a little bit until November when they started climbing again. After I sold most of my LTC a few weeks ago, I saw even faster gains.

>started with 500
>not 5000

11K. Big money senpai!

Feels good in since 1 ct with 100 :)

Nice! Thanks for the inspiration user

Nah started with 19k, this was just my last week

Started with 1k in October. Will I make it to 300k by Summer?

Depends how safe you want to play, if you want 3M by summer go 100% eGas

That feel when 100k EOM

I'd rather not go all in on a 900k market cap coin

Where did I claim it was big money, retard? As I've said, I chose to start with a small amount to mitigate losses, which I did successfully. Obvious nocoiner.

Go all in on BitClave then