Im tired biz, this bags

Im tired biz, this bags....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTvfshr4tMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait two more days. its cumming

>Still holding the most obvious pump and dump of the year
Why on earth would you buy this, of all things, high?

Tired of the bags?

TIRED?

Its been 3 days you fuck.

I still have a few, got in real low though. I laugh at all the normies losing their lunch money.

Scamcoin

You bought an exit scam.

Chinked.

I got in at 0.03$ but I kind of regret no selling at 0.25. Considering selling now as I have already 3x my initial investment. What do you guys think?

One day user, you just got hodl through! Clearly it's just an organized FUDing campaign orchestrated by none other than Charlie Lee of LTC.
What a bully! Doesn't he know you guys are only a $0.14 coin! Someone should call the cyper police.

Charrie ree real scammer

I bought at .16 believing it was a dip

Im in the same boat.

The 900-1000 area seem to be its consolidated price. So no real use to sell now, unless you need to liquidate for another project.

Its being kept down too. So think about that.

More news to come. We all know it. Just normie FUDers who have no experience with turbulence.

ANS experienced the exact same procedure when they rebranded to NEO.

Its called "buy the rumor sell the news".

So when is the exit?

Are you serious? Why would you hold something that normies hold. You deserve these bags for being retarded.

kek, nice

I'll hold until the 15th. Iron hands never bring me down.

Thanks for your input user. I'll hold my bag for a couple days and then if nothing happens I'll probably sell it for another incoming coin. Thanks again bro.

hold it for this entire year or you'll regret

Tron and ripple are the current near $1 coins with a chance of going $100+, no other coins offer that right now

Were you born fucking retarded, or is it something you had to work on?

I think ripple is past $1

>He fell for the Veeky Forums weekly pump&dump scheme.

Hodl user. You'll be beating up yourself if you don't. Think of how many times you've missed out on massive gains.

Hard to have optimism for a ponzi scheme.

ripple going $100 would need a fucking $500 billion marketcap that's 80% of the entire cryptomarket's worth. Not going to happen

Hows that calculated?

$100 trx. This is what normies believe. I hope the a huge pull back happens soon and wipes out shitcoins like this.

FFS! How do fucks like you survive this long?

Impliying the crypto market wont grow. Kek

Trx at 100 is 100 trillion market cap. We aren't even at 1 trillion for the entire market. If you think the bubble won't pop at like 4 trillion you are a moron.

Jesus. The entire crypto market didn't even HAVE this amount half a year ago. Think about that.
>muh marketcap
Market capitalization is an important metric, but ffs it will never tell you how much an idiot is willing to pay for a hyped coin.

38,739,144,847 Ripples in supply

$1 per ripple is $38,739,144,847 marketcap
$100 per ripple $3,873,914,484,700

I was wrong it is actually 3,9 TRILLION dollar for it to reach $100

That is higher than the ENTIRE marketcap of the dot-com bubble at its PEAK.

Ripple will NEVER reach that amount. Hell the entire combined cryptomarket will not even reach that amount before crashing down.

Read I personally experienced and engaged in the dot-com bubble as a daytrader. Don't be stupid user.

>m-muh marketcap
Why is this board full of shit?

Didnt it pop at 7t. Year 2000? Do you ppl even take inflation and globalization of the market in question into account?

You're forgetting important facts like burn rate due to transactions, failing and fluctuation of other coins. For all we know, the market could as well consolidate into a handful of coins that will share the current combined market cap.
If you really were a daytrader during the dot-com bubble, you're weak as fuck and were probably one of the last to exit if you can't even get your facts completely straight.

bought this shit at 50 sats so the hold for me is comfy as fuck

Get out normie retard

It would be 5t adjusted for inflation.

The global economy is now 3x the size it was during the height of the dot-com bubble and the dot-com bubble was confined to the west while crypto is global.

This is all true.

BUT. You need to realize that if ripple would be at ~4t that the entire cryptomarket should be at tens of trillions. The market is going to crash WAY before ripple would ever hit that amount.

>using normie instead of normalfag
You need to fuck off leldittor

>The market is going to crash
Why though? You say it with such certainty.
This entire market is a never before seen phenomenon. If you think you can foresee _anything_ in this, you're dumb as fuck.

Amount of released coins multiplied by the price of a coin. So if there was 100 coins each worth $10 market cap would be 100 * $10 = $1000.

So if ripple was $100 it would have market cap of $100 * 38,739,144,847 XRP = $3,873,914,484,700 or 3.8 trillion dollar or about 1/25 of whole planet's GDP.

>you're weak as fuck and were probably one of the last to exit

You're right on this but it was a very different scenario. Everyone knows that crypto is a bubble while during the dot-com craze everyone thought it would be permanent like the industrial revolution.

It's a very different mentality and lots of people never cashed out because they believed in the future. I lost millions because of this stupidity. This is dot-com round 2 and this time I am cashing out before the market hits 1 trillion. Don't let your greed guide you until the bubble bursts.

>release a million coins
>lock up 999,999 in cold storage
>sell one coin for $10

Congratulations you just created a $10m market cap coin!

Do some more research about technical innovations. They ALWAYS results in bubbles even though the things truly change society.

Watch this 20 min video look how similar it is to how crypto is right now. Eerily similar.

youtu.be/FTvfshr4tMw

(Ignore the youtube title, this was shot in 1999 at the height of the bubble and everyone thought it was still going great and had a great future)

>implying most scamcoins aren't exactly that

I think that was the implication

Yeah that's exactly what these folks do.

That's why MARKET CAP IS A MEME YOU IDIOTS

If you’re looking for the next TRON-like rise, KIN is the answer

it's these bags, not this bags pajeet, and it's also poo in loo, not shit in street

Good. I'll buy your bags for cheap and laugh at you being poor

>pajeet fudders only save thumbnails

Made yesterday a thread:
>what is tron?
>whats the tech
>no amount of marketing and partnership can save a shitcoin

Got replies:
>its vaporwave
>no tech
>its a scam

Later that day somebody makes another tron thread:
>its whitepaper is a copy of another coin
>devs are dumb
>its a scam

Today somebody makes another tron thread:
>is tron finally dead?
>its a scam

Now this:
>when will all the other bubbles burst?
>they are all scams

.....I only asked a questio aloud.
>Veeky Forums is a funny pleace

You have to understand how immensely normiefied biz has become.

You literally cannot use any information on here for anything other than perhaps indicator for DYOR.

The only news that hit here are hyped news by normies.

Bought at 1405
""Panic"" sold at 1350 while the disaster presentation was occurring
Best decision of my life