Where did it all go wrong

where did it all go wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

it gave 2000% growth within 1 month making it attractive to ADHD kiddies that are whining every hour it doesn't double in value.

I wish people like you would just sell the bags and buy Tron or some other pump of the month instead.

its gonna moon again when it gets listed on Coinbase

I know this is some pathetic fat man starving for attention, but I'll say again: REQ has made me THOUSANDS and that's because I'm a poorfag. Just think about those who invested thousands at $0.04 or lower. We're in fucking green because we trusted in a good project while you were fapping to traps.

That's exactly what I did. All this complaining is nonsense people aren't even giving REQ any time

JUST

I got JUSTed all right. Turned 2.5k into 50k within 2 months. Should've put in 5k at least.

Am I the only one who thinks the stability is good?

Yeah JUST right? Fuck off
I 100% prefer stability than random pumps and then bleeding.

well then put money where your mouth is you weakhanded baboon, if you can't see REQ is heading toward a new ATH than you deserve to be poor

>bought 50K REQ at 5ct
>Feeling incredibly hygge right now.

utrust.io/

Fucking moon reeeeeeeeeeeee

Buy the dip! Moon coming in the next 2 weeks

Ironically, this is going to $5-10 by main net (within months).

The real profiteers here will be those can be patient for just a fucking few weeks/months.

Literally all you have to do for a guaranteed 10x is just be patent for like 60 days. How hard is that?

Read the Utrust whitepaper and then read the Request Network whitepaper.

Look at both teams and what they have done in the past.

Look at what institutions back Utrust and Request Network.

If you actually do this you'll find out that Utrust will NEVER be able to compete with Request Network.

Request Network has:
>Better backing with Ycombinator behind them
>Better team with a group of people that actually already started a profitable company
>Better preparation with Request Network being worked at for 5 years before ICO
>Bigger budget with Request Network having 100,000 ETH and institutional money behind them plus the profit of their previous company
>Way better technical basis for their product with token burning system
>Tons of partnerships with companies and future clients
>Ahead of their roadmap which means they will launch almost a year earlier than Utrust
>REQ is designed with 0 profit margin in head so that nobody will be able to compete with them while Utrust is not. Thus gives REQ a competitive edge over Utrust in the long run.

How will Utrust EVER compete with REQ?

I feel bad for people that invested into Utrust instead of REQ purely due to the lower marketcap.

thinking about selling my XRP to get in some more. what's a good current buy in? think it'll keep dipping?

Are you looking at a day old chart or something? I'd buy now if you haven't

I was so impatient Q3 of 2017 that i missed many opportunities. Didnt touch it for last month and really feeling the benefits of just choosing solid reliable cojns that have fundamentals and relaxing.

1. Too much of it is owned by founders which reeks of a get rich scheme.
2. The didn't "take on" the established banking system, but instead they cooperated with it. No-go in crypto, since crypto is essentially a revolt against (central) banks and fiat currency.

Ripple may now only exist as a tool used by banks.

???

i made some great gains on it, but yeah, seems like it's time to back out of it.

i think he meant to quote my post

Thanks for quick recap user. Im all in REQ

>6160213
what kind of retarded fud is this kys you filthy street shitting pajeet

I just wanted to get a REQ thread going. I'm in with 150k REQ and I really trust this project.

Is there any hope of this mooning today? I really don't think I can wait

no, sell right now

probably not, i noticed it moons when something major happens with BTC or some of the other big ones

It's not mooning today it's going to moon next week.

trips confirms

You Reqqies cryin like little bitches. Meanwhile in Stellar land we're literally dying in the trenches, reinforces have been intercepted, Lumeneers are beginning to cannibalize each other.

Sell some xrp for req? Your not thinking straight man you should sell every single xrp token

WOAH

No ones crying. Its hard to be patient knowing you are going to be rich.

>This coin will reach $2 I assure you all

>ripple

This coin will reach at least 20€ by eoy though.

Screencap this.

Good buy in seems to be within the $0.90 - $1.00 range. It's been hovering around there for about a week now and seems to always climb back up to near $1.00 even after a market crash.

Below $1.00 will be a good buy in price IMO.

Good luck with that when it struggles to barely push one dollar

you dont understand how this works, do you?

just bought 5k worth of this. what should i expect?

This coin will be at least $10 end of March

This is how a good long term play should be - stable price growth, team that delivers, no politics, no drama.

Well it certainly isn't going down.

I've been telling you people for two weeks that you will want to sell at $1 when it hits because its a shitcoin that isn't worth .05.

Never have I been comfier holding a coin.
$10 by march.

Richness.

>-5k on your p&l
this shit is going to 0

Reminder that REQ is the ticket to retirement.

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

See picture. If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

READ THIS REPORT: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

discord: WmVqVCm

it's destined to bleed, I will pick it up at .75 usd