Shill me some countries where I could move to & cash out my crypto gains tax free

Shill me some countries where I could move to & cash out my crypto gains tax free

>Bonus points if in or closer to eu

Dutch is pretty good

I also heard Italy is tax free at the moment since they haven't introduced any law about crypto yet. Can't imagine that'll last but I'd rather live in Italy than NL

>I'd rather live in Italy than NL
literally why

>mercator
Post a seious map please.

faggot

ChainLink is rent free

EU fag here, I'm moving to NL and probably staying for good too.

>Preferring Italy over NL
Weed, hookers, almost no capital taxes

enjoy paying 1.67% on EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT every single year lmao

Any Spainfags here

I mean that's nothing compared to what i would have to pay here and i like the place.

yea you can do NL with only wealth tax which is relatively low, however if you "trade professionally" which is arbitrary amount of trades/month, you pay capital gains tax as well, so unless you just hodl or wanna stop trading, if they ever want to see docs or something you can potentially get rekt.

slovenia tax free
belarus tax free
denmark tax free for now
italy tax free for now
portugal also "as long as not professionally"
some eastern europe countries fixed low tax rates e.g. croatia just above 10% i think, bulgaria fixed 10%

i've also been looking into this for a little while now and will move eventually. will very unlikely settle in NL think its benefits are overestimated

ps for person asking about spain i heard it's shit. whole scandi is also shit

Slovakia and slovenia both domt have tax in crypto

Cause Italian women & food are better than Dutch women & food. Overall most EU countries are not that different, also I'd rather learn Italian than Dutch.

>You will never be able to cash out a significant portfolio completely tax free.
>
>Malta looks like the best choice for eurofags. 5% tax plus fees. (You actually pay 35% but get 6/7ths refunded if the majority of the company's business doesn't take place in malta).
>
>At that stage you can just pay for stuff with credit cards linked to your company account.

malta requires you to pay a certain amount in rent and other whatever stuff and pay taxes on that to be allowed to be legally resident there. kinda like some indirect additional taxes but i don't know specifics

Does Spain tax crypto? Want a curly-haired Spanish gf tbqh

Thailand you cuck

So far Slovenia & Slovakia sound promising, with Italy a potential

these are your options, it took me one google search

was the tax in NL? Currently in germany and its little above 25 percent which sucks ass. You can hodl it for a year and cash out tax free but in this volatile market its not a good option imo...

Wtf half those red dots are in the sea

i remember someone from slovakia posting that in fact it wasn't good there and czech had lower taxes. again don't remember details.

been looking at portugal myself (location and cheap/easy real estate investing attracts me) but i get a kind of if-they-want-to-fuck-you-they-will-kind of vibe.

think it in many cases/countries also depends on whether or not you want to continue trading.

long as you don't trade much there's no capital gains tax, only 'wealth tax' over your total capital, like 1,2% a year or so i think, or it goes up when you have greater capital

Isnt belgium tax free if you dont trade as well?

It's tax free in Denmark iirc

Belarus, you can freely withdraw cash to your bank account in Belarus and nobody bats an eye

Call me retard but why don't you just cash out into like a swiss bank account or caman islands?

Try getting a swiss bank account and tell me how it went

I said call me retard dammit.

italy, and it'll be for quite a while as institutional official declarations stated clearly that cryptocurrencies have to be considered currencies and not commodities/financial products that result in a financially-like taxable revenue. currencies trading/traditional forex has never and will never be taxed in italy, yet watch out for the "speculative" limits though, both as a private and a company: revenue's service radars are set on the limit of 51.645€ (which is the equivalent for 100million of the old Lira) per single movement/transfer, so be sure to slice up your revenue to amounts below that. after that it is legally considerable as a speculative revenue, so it's 26% taxable

this is happening cause there's a law stating that if i trade my amount of money e.g. to travel/my company has parts of it abroad (e.g. EUR/USD, EUR/GBP...EUR/BTC) the amount of revenue that can come from after i trade it back (...if under 51.645€) can't be taxed at all

Have you looked into how easy it is to migrate to Belarus for a non russian? It's difficult.

yes atlantis is quite the tax haven

NL sucks

51k per year?

I dont get it. Maybe you wont pay crypto taxes, but you have to pay income taxes when you cash out, am i right???

nope, per transfer. this means you can cashout "just" 51k at a time. i know it sounds nuts, but laws behind it always worked fine for the traditional currency trading market, yet turn out to be a fucking paradise for cryptos

shit that sounds sweet as, probably gonna move to italy

>not knowing about islands

Wooo sounds awesome.

Got my Italian Citizenship already as well. It'll suck to leave U.S.A but at least Italy's nigger free parts are beautiful.

Yes faggots come to NL if you like having rain up your ass even during summer.

italian financial system has of course revenue taxes, inheritance taxes and shit; but 50 years' long discussion about introducing a pure property tax based on pure liquidity never brought to any result (and never will). so basically cashing out less than 51k at a time will be considered just like winning the lottery for a non-taxable amount. i know it sounds crazy but...yep

Did you even look at that map? Wtf are those 2 dots in the top left of France? Is that somehow a secret tax haven?

must be guernesey or jersey island

i just googled tax haven and took the map from the wikipedia article. fucking learn to use google you useless cunt

Slovenia.

Close to expensive countries, good food, good standard, chicks are fucking killing it. No tax.

I'm seriously thinking about it, i think I could definitely live in Ljubljana for a couple of years

let me specify that of course revenue service will knock at your door when you're a fuckin student that in a year has seen his bank account go to hundred of thousands (basically they're knockin at your door even for less than a 3000 bucks non-justified increase per month) but as long as you prove you received that from currency trade, you'll be fine. problems could show up if it's clearly been cashed out first on a bank account abroad, then to an italian account: in these case you'll need to justify that you live in the country on the long run, and not anywhere else. if you're actually living somewhere else (happened to many italian rich guys living in london especially) you'll pay a funny fine of a percentage, after the usual legal negotiations, that is similar to the fucking percentage you would have payed for a financial revenue (26%). but i never heard anyone that tried to cash out millions on an italian account while living in london except VIPs and rich guys using some temporary fiscal pardon law to take amounts back in the country

Fugg of we are full :-DDD