LUL, TOLD YOU WILL TKN MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tokencard_io/status/950743339258834944
reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7ocpiz/our_new_issuer/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/tokencard_io/status/950743339258834944

What happened?

Read the tweet, they are hinting that they are about to list on ethfinex, if you haven't bought you are gonna be poor

what does this shitcoin even do?

its a coin which gives you payouts from transactions done using the card, i've shilled so fucking much about this coin for the longest time. This is your chance to move out of your moms basement

I've been waiting for this announcement for months!! it's time my friends, it's fucking time!!!

wait isn't this like monaco and tenx tho? wtf is even the difference

there isn't one

TKN has super low market cap, currently the company is valued more than the coin. TKN is now working with a new distributor to globally launch the card.

The difference is how fast they get to mainstream adoption.

Also, anyone have a guess of which issuer they will be using for global use? They ruled out it was WireCard.

tkn is way better than tenx and monaco
>tkn allows you to keep your private keys
>tkn is the only card which will pay a payout based on the transaction volume performed
PAY and MCO users got cucked by their own teams, the teams removed the payouts which they promised in the whitepaper
and now none of them even are on the market after wavecrest wiped out tenx

haven't seen anyone say it yet, but with the tkn card you can pay with any erc20 token

Wait wtf happened to TenX and MCO? I thought they had cards out?
They're doing a global launch? Aren't tenx only in Europe and Monaco in Singapore?

If you have a good reason that TenX and Monaco is better, please tell me im on the fence, but literally about to buy this shit.

Wavecrest got into regulatory issues and TenX had their visa program axed by visa themself, Monaco hasn't even shipped cards and is plagued with delays. TokenCard isn't just aiming to get into single and small markets like singapore and europe, TokenCard will be doing a global rollout to ALL countries (except china, card can be used in china though, you just cant order it there), doesn't matter if you're from the big crypto countries like japan, us, korea,europe or middle of nowhere countries like singapore, thailand, iraq, you can order it anywhere and spend it anywhere thanks to TokenCard unique issuer

Yeah imagine you want to cash out your ERC 20 shitcoins
>Go to ATM
>Select ERC 20 wallet
>withdraw cash
Imagine being able to buy coffee with EOS

Absolute bullshit, no one is going to get a US card

>Not even doing basic research
stay poor pajeet

reddit.com/r/TokenCard/comments/7ocpiz/our_new_issuer/
>being this much of a brainlet
>unable to do basic research

I don't understand, how is TokenCard so allegedly ahead and yet so behind? I've never even heard of token.

Isn't this the same shitcoin that was vaporware and such a scam that Bittrex removed them from their exchange?

>TenX,Monaco rushed to markets
Absolutely no surprise that they are hitting such road blocks now.
TokenCard is taking a work more, talk less approach till their product is ready
biz fags only focus on short term pumps, but fail to see these good holds which turn out to be the 100x we see today
buy now or regret in a few weeks time, I shilled her when TKN was 0.90 and now its 3.50

> Not even doing basic research
> Calling TKN vaporware
TKN was delisted because they submitted papers late because they were in their American offices doing the MVP test to prepare for launch you retard
>Calling coins scams without proof
If it was really a scam Monaco wouldn't have copied TokenCard's whitepaper

I'm kinda on the fence on this, can you prove to me that this is a scam? Like some sort of link or something. I've been doing some basic research and this shit looks promising. Haven't bought any yet.
Some unique features
>NFC Contactless payment on release
>Payout "Dividend"
>Control over private key
>Global release soon (even in the us which is huge)

Wait they have NFC?
Wtf where did they even write this?

Yeah its on the reddit page that linked, this is actually quite a hidden gem, you have to do a lot of research to find out the nitty gritty details.

On another note how much of my portfolio should I put into this? It looks like an actual solid project, also how long do i have to hold before i see my gains materialize?

put in about 40-60% of your portfolio, good risk management and good exposure at the same time. This is only at about 60 million Market cap atm and they have like 130 million USD in assets. This is an easy 2x valuation wise, but on a more tech perspective , this is a 10-20x from this point.

thanks for the help user. If I make some solid 10x gains off this , I will be sure to give you some of the profits

>>tkn is the only card which will pay a payout based on the transaction volume performed

So it's a security then, cool.

dont need the gains, just want to share some of the good coins like other bizfags have done for me

Yes keep believing that cuck, a business always puts legal requirements behind development.

I've been reading about this coin, and so far there has been no allegations of being a security from any exchange or any regulatory body. you have some info that I dont know about? I would like to see it so i can see both sides of the coin.

If it pays out dividends, the SEC would consider it a security. This is why Metal is being delisted. A good lawyer could probably argue otherwise but it's not worth Bittrex's time or money to deal with the BS. It is what it is.

you're the fucking cuck here kek, keep trying to larp as a legal expert and stay poor, i've already made 50k just by holding this for a little under 2 weeks, If it really was a risk, ethfinex wouldn't be listing it

I just want to see some proper documentation or precedence . MCO/PAY may have tried to save their coin but it really looks like they really ended up making their coin useless and fucking over their token holders. I'm trying to see if there's any precedence but can't find any.

Dude if you truly believe a company, as in a staff of employees with an office and actual salaries being paid, was too busy to do some paperwork because they were busy coding you're delusional. It's not the job of coders to do legal paperwork, that is what lawyers are for. Either they are truly incompetent to miss a deadline by not delegating responsibilities out or they are lying, either way it doesn't make me want to invest.

I was just talking to some mods about this and apparently the CEO was in america with the coders doing their MVP test and he wasn't in the british office to sign off on the documents and there was only a one week deadline, I think im gonna invest though, even in the unlikely scenario that SEC comes after TKN, it still has the asset contract that will be driven by the card.

There is really no precedence for anything in crypto, hell i'm still not even sure the IRS has the legal right to tax it like a security since they are not one but they do it anyway. Until someone has the balls to challenge them in court people will just comply.

If there is really no precedence and hence certainty then it is as good as guessing for me. There is no solid argument you are presenting, it seems like a guessing game. I'm gonna be honest here, I used to hold MCO and took part in PAY ICO but sold shortly after and I can tell you just looking 10 minutes in, and the TokenCard's tech is so much better. I'm willing to take the risk, they said they have consulted with legal firms which have assured them with the structure that it is not a security. It doesn't really function as a dividend as it is only a one time payout and you have to burn your token when you claim part of the asset contract.

I'm not saying it is or isn't a security and i'm not qualified to say so. I'm just saying more then likely American exchanges like Bittrex don't want to take the risk listing it if the legal status is hazy. It may be the greatest crypto token to you in the world but to them it's just 1 of hundreds they list.

I just know Marshall Hayner of Metal said it is being delisted because the SEC views any coin that makes "payouts" like their card with the upcoming PoPP can be considered a security. Also from what I hear Bittrex will be delisting ALOT more coins in the near future so hold onto your butts.

TENXPAY > ALL

the coin doesnt payout a dividend though, you have to burn your coin in order to get the asset contract. You don't have to destroy your shares irl to get a dividend payout do you? It's not a dividend structure desu. I'm a person who invests in the tech behind it, so I will be a supporter and also because I haven't really seen anyone with really concrete proof that this will become a security, also binance is the main exchange nowadays.

Didn't the TenX card just stop working a few days back? Stop treating your investments like your favorite sports teams and look at the tech behind it for once.

-The discord pump group that is unstoppable.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr